Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: Do you like your tgirl to have a bigger cock than yours?
BIGGER than mine 428 52.52%
SIMILER SIZE to mine 95 11.66%
SMALLER than mine 129 15.83%
DONT CARE whether she bigger, smaller or the same size. 163 20.00%
Voters: 815. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 08-16-2009
CuriousMattUK's Avatar
CuriousMattUK CuriousMattUK is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Wigan, UK.
Posts: 177
CuriousMattUK will become famous soon enoughCuriousMattUK will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to CuriousMattUK
Default

I'd be very pleased to even meet a shemale let alone worry about how big/small her cock is!
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 08-17-2009
dolphinlion's Avatar
dolphinlion dolphinlion is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Planet Femboy
Posts: 82
dolphinlion is on a distinguished road
Default Too big or too small?

This of course depends on what your version of small or big is. Most guys that have small cocks would view every other cock as big and those who have big cocks would view the rest as small. as long as femboy has a cock for my own personal liking it should be smaller than mine. That is why they turn us on like they do.

Just remember the first time you were in schlool and you seen other boys cocks other than your brothers or boyfriends, how did they seem to you then? Big or small?
__________________
Femboys rule the planet, FEMBOY, a place where we can all be who we really are.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 08-17-2009
bruce1ee bruce1ee is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 25
bruce1ee is on a distinguished road
Default

well seeing as im just a tad below average, it definantly would have to be bigger
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 08-17-2009
twistedone's Avatar
twistedone twistedone is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Somewhere in the west
Posts: 249
twistedone will become famous soon enough
Default

I love looking a big cocks on T-girls, and often fantasize how they can ravage me.

Reality is, I don't think I could handle a big one. So, I'll settle with slightly larger than mine.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 09-02-2009
timhaas's Avatar
timhaas timhaas is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: World's biggest country
Posts: 198
timhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura about
Default

Wow, it's amazing how many people here voted for bigger cocks! Maybe because they love so called "fully functional" LBs? As to me, I prefer them castrated and submissive, so bigger cock is out of question here.
__________________
Don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you where to go!
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 09-03-2009
sxian sxian is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 11
sxian is on a distinguished road
Default

i want an experience with a shemale who has a dick too smaal to penetrate
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 09-04-2009
threnn00's Avatar
threnn00 threnn00 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 178
threnn00 will become famous soon enoughthrenn00 will become famous soon enough
Default

I want her as big as can be!
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 09-04-2009
rdtremolo rdtremolo is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6
rdtremolo is on a distinguished road
Default

Hey, first post!

I'd prefer a tgirl with a cock smaller than mine, because a small, pretty cock seems more delicate and feminine. Something around 4 to 5 inches would be ideal. This is because I'd like to suck her off and occasionally watch her get off fucking my ass and anything bigger than a couple of my fingers hurts in my ass.

However, a sorority-girl-sized tranny with a THICK 7-9 inch cock would be aesthetically appealing. The contrast of a cute, little sex bunny with a big, scary cock would be great.

Maybe I should've voted "no preference."
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 09-21-2009
jimmy77's Avatar
jimmy77 jimmy77 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 33
jimmy77 is on a distinguished road
Default

I've never been with a TGirl before, but here's how i think it would go....
I'ld like to suck a big cock like marianna or mint's... but since i'm straight, that thing is definitly not going in me... and the bigger it is the more sure i am of that!
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 09-22-2009
ssell10 ssell10 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 75
ssell10 is on a distinguished road
Default

The bigger the better!
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 09-22-2009
hector.hector hector.hector is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 88
hector.hector will become famous soon enoughhector.hector will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barry View Post
i think this poll all depends on how big YOU are to begin with. afterall some guys are small and some are large so you have to keep it in the context of relativity. that being said, i am average in size - not too big and not too small. however i would like my girl to be bigger than i as i would love the feel of something bigger than myself going down my throat or in my ass.

but to be completely honest given the opportunity, size wouldnt matter to me as long as she was sweet smelling, smooth skinned and so feminine i wouldnt be able to tell until i sprung that secret of hers from her panties
I would have to agree with this, for me I'm about 8 1/2 Inches, so I would like her's to be smaller than mine, actually much smaller, I get very turned on by small cocks, beside they offers you the benifite of inserting all of it easily into your mouth....So I would go with smaller
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 09-22-2009
loverboy_tx_86 loverboy_tx_86 is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5
loverboy_tx_86 is on a distinguished road
Default

definitely smaller feels like a big clit then
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 09-24-2009
JenniferParis.net's Avatar
JenniferParis.net JenniferParis.net is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 8
JenniferParis.net is on a distinguished road
Default

usually mine is bigger than most guys im with...lol
__________________
Check out my new website 4 hot PIXXXX and Videos
http://www.JenniferParis.net
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 09-24-2009
johndowe's Avatar
johndowe johndowe is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 541
johndowe can only hope to improve
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferParis.net View Post
usually mine is bigger than most guys im with...lol
Hi there.

Jen, i am wondering where you are from, there is a thread about that, that every one should, reply to and peruse as to get a feel for the international representation here.

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=743

But, Jen, the reason i'm asking is because i'm currious, some tgirls have small, and non-functionnal penises, and some have big and very functionnal ones and are very feminine, is there a treatement that is both very effective at feminising the body WHILE keeping her penis functionnal?

If there is it would be a good thing to let them know, because, I LOVE TGIRLS with BIG, fully functionnal penises, BUT, more importantly, some do feel bad about their penises hampering their feminisations and, the fact that because they don't like their penises, they get to miss out on some sexual fun that they could be enjoying if they felt better about their penises, it seems to be a source of worry and concern, if their penises weren't hampering their feminiastions, they could feel a bit more at ease with themselves and their penises, and would not be in as much of a rush to get rid of it and getting a second rate surgeon to do the job, and them regretting not having waited until they could afford a better surgeon/hospital.


JohnDowe.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 09-24-2009
soll's Avatar
soll soll is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4
soll is on a distinguished road
Default

I'm prefer functional , it's does not matter biger or smaller
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 09-28-2009
Pseudo's Avatar
Pseudo Pseudo is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 8
Pseudo is on a distinguished road
Default

i like them bigger then mine. its a personal turn on
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 09-30-2009
weenel weenel is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2
weenel is on a distinguished road
Default

i like them bigger than mine. want to gag on it and have it really stretch my ass hole!
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 09-30-2009
jakebelly jakebelly is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 14
jakebelly is on a distinguished road
Default It doesn't matter other than what I want to do

If she is hung and likes to use it then I like to do the things that get her off that way. If she tiny and likes to be used then thats what I like to do with her. Its really all a matter of time and place.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 09-30-2009
megalops megalops is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 47
megalops is on a distinguished road
Default

I love small cocks, 3"-4" erect is ideal.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 09-30-2009
franalexes's Avatar
franalexes franalexes is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: indoors & outside
Posts: 1,448
franalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndowe View Post
Hi there.

Jen, i am wondering where you are from, there is a thread about that, that every one should, reply to and peruse as to get a feel for the international representation here.

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=743

But, Jen, the reason i'm asking is because i'm currious, some tgirls have small, and non-functionnal penises, and some have big and very functionnal ones and are very feminine, is there a treatement that is both very effective at feminising the body WHILE keeping her penis functionnal?

If there is it would be a good thing to let them know, because, I LOVE TGIRLS with BIG, fully functionnal penises, BUT, more importantly, some do feel bad about their penises hampering their feminisations and, the fact that because they don't like their penises, they get to miss out on some sexual fun that they could be enjoying if they felt better about their penises, it seems to be a source of worry and concern, if their penises weren't hampering their feminiastions, they could feel a bit more at ease with themselves and their penises, and would not be in as much of a rush to get rid of it and getting a second rate surgeon to do the job, and them regretting not having waited until they could afford a better surgeon/hospital.


JohnDowe.
There are enough references to other sites that will educate you on this subject. Do all TS gurls a favor; read everything on this subject that Bionca and I have written in this forum. Then verify it by what other T gurls have added. I see why you claim you are 99.9% right. You know little about of what you speak. So you are right about yourself, you know nothing. I know you have the capacity to learn but the question you raise goes back to the very basics. Please, you must start at the beginning.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 10-04-2009
avrilfuck avrilfuck is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: spain
Posts: 36
avrilfuck is on a distinguished road
Default

I like cocks bigger than mine, or similar. Smaller dont like.
Mine is normal. Or so I think (15,3 cm.)
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 10-04-2009
4inch 4inch is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Maine, USA.
Posts: 10
4inch is on a distinguished road
Default

I love her to be bigger, but that is not usualy a problem with me having a 4" cock... I would love to be on my knees servicing her big hard cock! Mmmmmmmmmmm Yummmm!
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 10-04-2009
4inch 4inch is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Maine, USA.
Posts: 10
4inch is on a distinguished road
Default

Mmmmmmm I'd love to see it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferParis.net View Post
usually mine is bigger than most guys im with...lol
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 10-04-2009
lacey_maxie's Avatar
lacey_maxie lacey_maxie is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: London(UK)
Posts: 154
lacey_maxie will become famous soon enoughlacey_maxie will become famous soon enough
Default I really don't care.....

I really don't care whether her cock would be small or big......
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 10-09-2009
tslover586's Avatar
tslover586 tslover586 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: owensboro, kentucky
Posts: 55
tslover586 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to tslover586
Default lets be honest

as critical as we are of the chase, the chase is just as critical of us.

the whole idea behind me being with a tgirl is the simple fact that they look like a women, but can do what women can only do with a strapon. dont get me wrong, i would top for a tgirl, but if thats all i was doing id just date a natural women. and since i want the experience of a massive cock, id rather chase a hot tgirl than a go for a guy. it would just feel more correct to me.

with that said i would like to be fucked, fuck, suck, or have any sexual experience for that matter with a big breasted massive meat toating girl.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 11-08-2009
local local is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: TO
Posts: 66
local is on a distinguished road
Default No matter to me

I really don't have a preference. As long as it feels nice against mine and is tasty in my mouth, I can have fun with what is at hand. Besides its hard to tell until things start to get hard. Big things DO cum in small packages,
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 11-09-2009
cumplayer cumplayer is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 16
cumplayer is on a distinguished road
Default

I prefer bigger. It is funny when you stroke your own cock just after stroking a bigger one.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 12-03-2009
susie suck susie suck is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: dublin ireland
Posts: 7
susie suck is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to susie suck
Default big cock

if it dont make squeall its not worth the feel
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 12-04-2009
nadiecomoyo nadiecomoyo is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 74
nadiecomoyo is on a distinguished road
Default

Who care I think, bigger or not , for example you knew a wonderful Ts youre kissing, touching,licking, and when both are naked saw her cock and say im sorry but cock is bigger o smaller that mine, you lost the oportunity for that, .I not.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 12-13-2009
talise69 talise69 is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 19
talise69 is on a distinguished road
Default

I'd prefer bigger, but if they're similar, i wouldn't mind either
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 12-14-2009
mrtrebus mrtrebus is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 166
mrtrebus has a spectacular aura aboutmrtrebus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to mrtrebus Send a message via Skype™ to mrtrebus
Default

Bigger!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 12-15-2009
finch90 finch90 is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 4
finch90 is on a distinguished road
Default

I've never been with a shemale. If I had the chance though I would prefer her cock to be bigger than mine.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 12-15-2009
Lycanthropunk's Avatar
Lycanthropunk Lycanthropunk is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 81
Lycanthropunk will become famous soon enough
Default

Much much MUCH bigger than mine! And mine is over 7". A t-girl who is prettier than most gg's but with a cock which dwarfs mine is such a turn on!
__________________
Artist / musician / dedicated femboy lover.
Looking for a well hung, flat chested femboy to be my lover...
http://myspace.com/damianfarnes
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 12-16-2009
Candyboy222's Avatar
Candyboy222 Candyboy222 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 82
Candyboy222 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboob View Post
the bigger the better, but littles ones are still fuckin HOT!!!!!
Thanks for the post. I know what you mean, my little one is fuckin hot so the boys tell me, but I love to play with a big one too! They can be so good to me inside!
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 12-16-2009
Candyboy222's Avatar
Candyboy222 Candyboy222 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 82
Candyboy222 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdtremolo View Post
Hey, first post!

I'd prefer a tgirl with a cock smaller than mine, because a small, pretty cock seems more delicate and feminine. Something around 4 to 5 inches would be ideal. This is because I'd like to suck her off and occasionally watch her get off fucking my ass and anything bigger than a couple of my fingers hurts in my ass.

However, a sorority-girl-sized tranny with a THICK 7-9 inch cock would be aesthetically appealing. The contrast of a cute, little sex bunny with a big, scary cock would be great.

Maybe I should've voted "no preference."
I agree with you, or better yet, prefer both to none!!
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 12-17-2009
Infiniti92 Infiniti92 is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3
Infiniti92 is on a distinguished road
Default

SMALLER than mine
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 01-28-2010
lookingforfun035 lookingforfun035 is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9
lookingforfun035 is on a distinguished road
Default

bigger the better, a real big moster cock would do just fine for me
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 01-29-2010
GCharles GCharles is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 132
GCharles is on a distinguished road
Default

I definetly find it a turn on if a girl has a larger cock than me, what a headfuck! SHE has a bigger cock than I do! Love it! Especially when they're the same height or shorter than me
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 01-29-2010
NickNickNick NickNickNick is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Enfield, London
Posts: 36
NickNickNick will become famous soon enough
Default

As big and thick as possible, strech my ass as much as possible.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 01-29-2010
connie's Avatar
connie connie is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 282
connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default larger cock

It really does not matter to me, so long as we connect. I am primarily the bottom, I prefer to be the traditional female in these connections, so a larger cock is fantastic. I like to filled, however, even then size is of no concern.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 01-31-2010
tslbfan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I agree with some of you. As long as she's cute and sexy I don't really care. I've never had the pleasure of being with a tgirl but I wouldn't mind her cock being bigger than mine as long as she's gentle with it. Also, it has to be fully functional or else she might as well not even have one. I think an average sized cock (similar to mine) would be the most fun, though.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 02-01-2010
agedwards63's Avatar
agedwards63 agedwards63 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 73
agedwards63 is on a distinguished road
Default

You only live once give me the biggest ya got
Attached Thumbnails
AR0116.jpg   jg0086.jpg  
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 02-01-2010
Tranedrvr247 Tranedrvr247 is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3
Tranedrvr247 is on a distinguished road
Default Equal bigger or smaller,

I find that as long as she gets hard, it is unimportant about the size, if it is bigger than mine great, but not a deal breaker, just a hot warm wet cock is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
I like shemales with big cocks, in fact i like a tgirl with a bigger cock than mine.
I find it a big turn on thinking as she strips off and reviles her magnificent weapon, wow this beautiful girls go a bigger cock than me.

So how about you, do you like your tgirl with a bigger cock than you or would you find it intimidating.
Do you like her to have one a similar size as you or do you prefer your tgirl with a smaller cock than you and why?.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 02-02-2010
indyzzzz indyzzzz is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 152
indyzzzz is on a distinguished road
Default

since Im avg, definitely want someone thicker
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 03-09-2010
highred highred is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1
highred is on a distinguished road
Default

Definitely it makes the most difference if she can get hard. That matters the most. It's nice if she's a good size too, but there's a size limit if she's going to actually use it! Otherwise it's just worth admiring.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 03-09-2010
SluttyShemaleAnna's Avatar
SluttyShemaleAnna SluttyShemaleAnna is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire.
Posts: 567
SluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to behold
Default

I really would want a guy with a bigger cock.

A) because I think it's sexy when the guy is better hung than the girl
and
B) because if he was smaller than me, that would be really small. lol

I'm really submissive and I find it very sexy to be dominated by someone bigger than me.
__________________
My lips, your asshole... A match made in heaven.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 03-10-2010
djank djank is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 21
djank is on a distinguished road
Default Big

Bigger cock nothing sexier than a nice petite body and a huge cock
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 03-27-2010
DocFeelGood's Avatar
DocFeelGood DocFeelGood is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Columbus OH
Posts: 13
DocFeelGood is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to DocFeelGood
Default Her cock big than mine!

Well, for me there is nothing more sexy than a beautiful Shemale or ladyboy with a bigger cock than mine

Last edited by DocFeelGood; 03-27-2010 at 09:04 AM. Reason: I just forgot to subscrive
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 03-27-2010
ImAlittleCurious's Avatar
ImAlittleCurious ImAlittleCurious is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 91
ImAlittleCurious is on a distinguished road
Default

Well. Seeing on how I never touched a real one, besides when my girlfriend puts on a strap on. Wait, is that real now?

It all depends on the mood. Sometimes I wanna be "Filled" more then other days. But, a cock size the same as mine or smaller.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 04-02-2010
Alex1977bi's Avatar
Alex1977bi Alex1977bi is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 48
Alex1977bi is on a distinguished road
Talking

I love it BIG!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cock to Cock (cock fencing, snoodling) ila Freebies 537 10-04-2017 02:12 AM
A cock fucking an other cock. (more than cock to cock) cunnilingus Chat About Shemales 62 04-02-2015 12:46 AM
Girlfriend with a Bigger Cock derrylad Chat About Shemales 97 03-22-2015 08:02 AM
A Bigger Cock Than Yours. trannycrazy Chat About Shemales 71 06-24-2014 10:17 AM
do you like my cock sweetyoung Member Introductions and Pictures 11 05-06-2012 05:24 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy