Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-03-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

virtualflowe is a jewel in the roughvirtualflowe is a jewel in the roughvirtualflowe is a jewel in the roughvirtualflowe is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy Is this forum dying?

Once upon a time, there was so much activity on this forum.

For the past couple of months, there have been hardly any posts.

What gives?
Old 05-03-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to all

Yes. I think it is. There doesn't seem to be much interest anymore.

Last edited by a9127; 05-03-2016 at 11:16 AM.
Old 05-03-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to behold
Default comatose

I'll be kind. Perhaps it is just comatose. Three or maybe four years ago, it was very much alive. A certain member was adamant that everyone use correct spelling and English grammar. Not to mention of course that you also had to follow rules. It was so over bearing that many were driven away. I will not mention names lest I too be banned for speaking disparagingly of another member. That member was removed from his level of involvement
but by that time the damage had been done.
Another thing that may have cut into this website activity is the advent of live cam forums. Why chat about trans activity if elsewhere you can watch it ?
Look at the number of subjects and threads and posts. Just about every subject has been talked to death.
I once was in another chat room and I suggested it was time to move to another and start all over as a virgin. LOL
Read some of the older posts. We had a lot of fun times here.
Old 05-05-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

virtualflowe is a jewel in the roughvirtualflowe is a jewel in the roughvirtualflowe is a jewel in the roughvirtualflowe is a jewel in the rough
Cool Ok, so where to next?

Question is, how come you two still persist here?

Live cam is nice on occassion but I don't feel like I am contributing, whereas, here I can do so.

I have been posting photos but I must be doing something wrong with how I am posting - ila seems to be editing most of my posts.

I've read the rules and feel like I've followed them.
Old 06-30-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is on a distinguished road
Default Is this Forum dying?

As a relatively new member of the Forum, I have no experience of what used to happen. However the list of names claiming to be members does not appear to be representative of those actually taking a part in the Forum.

I do not look for people to contact me, but I do expect a more active readership.

Perhaps the problem is me, because users of the forum seem to be concerned more with pictures rather than the written word. I could post pictures, but because of previous downloads, I doubt any pictures I have, would be new and therefore would only occupy space others could use to better advantage. Members could perhaps advise me how my writing could help to promote an increase in interest in the Forum? I would hate to see the Forum's demise.

Paula Dunbar
Old 06-30-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to all

Of course I can’t speak for everyone but I too have been frustrated by the lack of interest. Just this week in addition to the usual “pictures,” I posted two new stories, and for over a year I have had a WordPress site with biographical information, pictures, and three stories about Stephanie, my transgender friend from when I was much younger. I have gotten email and “likes” from elsewhere but sadly nothing from anyone on this site. My own “tenure” on TLB goes back to September 2009. Originally I posted as “aw9725.” You are welcome to search for my posts and others from that era to get a feel for what it was like back then. Many of the members who actively participated are gone. It seemed that in addition to pictures there was more discussion of Transgender issues and sharing of personal experiences. Also in a few cases the friendships here have carried over into “real life.” One of those friends who is still active here is of course ila. The other is Fran. Of members who have joined more recently there are almost none who I have had any direct interaction with. Probably the one that I have communicated with the most is Boner who also really liked my stories about Stephanie. We also both contribute to the “Drag Queens” thread. This friendship, interaction, and sense of community is what, to me at least, made this place different than say “Hung Angels” and why I have stayed in the hope that some of those things might return. I have seen improvement since I last “threatened to leave” and would like to remain a member of TLB because I still see some good here.

Not everything back then was that great either. For one, there was a significant amount of “ungendering” and disrespect shown to other members. Including personal threats. There were also a few members (one in particular) who, as Fran alluded to in another post, tended to “correct” others for even the slightest infraction. This person was someone I considered a friend outside of this forum and most often agreed with. He was one of the few who stood up for transgender rights and I totally supported him in this quest. Many arguments were started over political issues. One of the silliest threads is the one regarding whether or not one is “Gay” if they like transwomen. I understand the question and think it is a serious issue that merits discussion. Coming to terms with one’s own sexuality is something a forum such as this one could really help people with. Unfortunately, many of the posts in that thread are ignorant and insulting. In almost all of these cases it was a small minority of users. Like many Internet forums we have had our share of “trolls.” Regarding my own “technology blog” and also my WordPress site as well as other discussion forums I’ve moderated, I have “zero tolerance” for any of that behavior. My first time leaving TLB was due to my perception that not enough was being done to stop these users. Personally, I would not have put up with any of their bullshit and banned all of them. After monitoring the activity on this forum for a couple of years, I decided to give it another chance and came back as “a9127” in June 2013.

In my life outside of TLB I am very active in the Indianapolis area supporting LGBTQ rights. My bio on “WordPress” has a lot of info about me (I took it down temporarily until I decide what I want to do here). I have a doctorate and teach at a local university. Outside of class, but in university sanctioned organizations, I work with students who identify as Transgender and have been bullied or discriminated against. I have worked with the FBI and local law enforcement to help track on-line bullies and sexual predators. Participating in “pride” events and especially the annual Day of Remembrance have become important parts of my life. I have spoken to young people on many occasions about LGBTQ issues. I identify as “straight” and have been married twice but my first girlfriend was Stephanie, the one I had written about. Others have told me I bring a unique perspective to this forum. However, I feel sometimes that I am totally wasting my time here.

Andy

Last edited by a9127; 06-30-2016 at 12:47 PM.
Old 06-30-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to behold

I'm not sure if I was here when the forum was at its most active but I've been a member since 2011 and have definitely seen a decline in activity since I first joined. As others have pointed out, some of that is due to the departure of a few members including one who not contributed a lot of pictures but would often post in response to what other forum members had to share. I can't say I miss him much.

This forum may indeed be dying. I've been a member of other TS themed on line "discussion" groups over the years and the only one I've ever seen thrive is Hungangels. Most of them never even gained the traction that this one had. I don't know why that is. There was even a recent post on Hungangels asking why people thought discussion was dying there too. I think Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and all the other social media outlets have a lot to do with it.

I don't know how to increase participation here. Most of my contributions are pictures because I like sharing them. I wish it were otherwise, but there are very few people in my life who I can share my appreciation of t-girls with. It's not like I can walk into work and say "did you see what RuPaul was wearing last night?" Having an outlet like this is important to me. It was even more so in the beginning when I was still struggling with the fact that I liked seeing women with penises. A lot. My favorite non-picture threads are the ones that talk about how we first discovered we dug t-girls.

I can't say I really know anyone here but I like everyone's contributions, especially Andy's and Nakonas who I don't think posts anymore. I'll keep checking in and contributing where I can and would be sad if this forum went away. Hungangels is much larger but this one has a nice feel to it. Let's keep it going.
Old 06-30-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
Most of my contributions are pictures because I like sharing them. I wish it were otherwise, but there are very few people in my life who I can share my appreciation of t-girls with. It's not like I can walk into work and say "did you see what RuPaul was wearing last night?" Having an outlet like this is important to me. It was even more so in the beginning when I was still struggling with the fact that I liked seeing women with penises. A lot. My favorite non-picture threads are the ones that talk about how we first discovered we dug t-girls...

...I can't say I really know anyone here but I like everyone's contributions, especially Andy's and Nakonas who I don't think posts anymore. I'll keep checking in and contributing where I can and would be sad if this forum went away. Hungangels is much larger but this one has a nice feel to it. Let's keep it going.
Well I think you are among friends here. And it's nice to hear you have enjoyed my posts. I'll have to see what I can do to find more of those vintage cartoons.
Old 07-01-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MistressStevie will become famous soon enoughMistressStevie will become famous soon enough
Default Not Dead Yet

This board may be waning a bit in participation on some levels, but the ideas here are getting out into mainstream channels. Over the time I have been here, there has been a lot more acceptance (not that the battle is won) outside this corner of the web. Now, there are professional story tellers taking real production budgets and presenting media like Netflix's Sense8.

It may be a tad easier to find the like minded now.
Old 07-01-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Well I think you are among friends here. And it's nice to hear you have enjoyed my posts. I'll have to see what I can do to find more of those vintage cartoons.
Thanks Andy. You know how I like those sexy cartoons!

And thanks for being a pal!
Old 07-05-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualflowe View Post
Once upon a time, there was so much activity on this forum.

For the past couple of months, there have been hardly any posts.

What gives?
I have experienced this with several other fora. At this forum I felt that most things started to become repetitive and already discussed in depth earlier on. So I moved on. Maybe we get something out of a particular forum at a particular time when it meets our personal needs. Fair enough - but strange that no new users have taken up the ball from where we left it...

Hank
Old 07-06-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

girish will become famous soon enough
Default Yes i think it is

Practially no posts and the moderators are not working hard i guess
Old 07-06-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

After re-reading the posts in this thread, I don't think this forum is "dying" as much as it is "changing." It will be up to you newer members to keep it going as "old timers" like myself leave.
Old 07-13-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pollux has a spectacular aura aboutPollux has a spectacular aura about

@ a9127:

I posted two new stories, and for over a year I have had a WordPress site with biographical information, pictures, and three stories about Stephanie, my transgender friend from when I was much younger. I have gotten email and “likes” from elsewhere but sadly nothing from anyone on this site.”

Although I am a member of this site since July 2010 and posted a fair amount of responses (I think), I am still “on my way to become famous enough soon” (= 1 green square). So perhaps my comment on the part of your response which I quoted above is a bit “who do you think you are”
(which I hope is not).

Let me first tell you that I hate to read a lot of text on my monitor so when I have to read a story that way, I experience great difficulty to manage to get “to the end” of it.
But this, you have to believe me, I did when reading your story about Stephany. It is well written I think, but there is a problem:
The reader must have sexual affinity with the “theme” of your story and if he(she) does not, then he (she) will not feel the necessity to write a response.
I personally do not have this affinity (if you take a look at my responses through the years you will
see why) so I did not respond although, as I already wrote above, it is well written.

By the way, I personally would regret if you decide to leave this forum (Fran assured me in a pm you do not but…....). Your contributions are very valuable, believe me!
Old 07-13-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well this is very strange: When preparing a text to respond to a9127 he removed it!
a9127, you completely misunderstood my response.
I wrote something personal about your story. I believe that a lot of members here do appreciate your stories,
but they simply did not take the effort to write a comment.
Perhaps, because the English language is not my native one, I did not express myself correctly to convey my opinion.
Sorry for this. I certainly did not mean to offend you in any way.
I am starting to regret my first response.
Old 07-13-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to behold
Default you can't leave.

Dear a9127, You do not have my permission to leave. I thought we settled this once before. Maybe that previous post was just idle chatter.
Besides, if you leave I will have to slap you ,,,,with something, and mine is,,,, well, ( I win in sword fights )
Old 07-13-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
Well this is very strange: When preparing a text to respond to a9127 he removed it!
a9127, you completely misunderstood my response.
I wrote something personal about your story. I believe that a lot of members here do appreciate your stories,
but they simply did not take the effort to write a comment.
Perhaps, because the English language is not my native one, I did not express myself correctly to convey my opinion.
Sorry for this. I certainly did not mean to offend you in any way.
I am starting to regret my first response.
Pollux,

No problem. I understand now what you were trying to say. I’m glad you read the story about my friend Stephanie and that you liked my writing. What was in there really happened unlike the other stories I've posted in the “fantasy” thread. It was difficult to reveal something that personal. She is a big reason I'm the person I am. I've never talked about her on here before. So it means a lot to me. Thanks!

Andy

“P.S” Don’t worry about me leaving. You are all stuck with me for a while…
Old 07-26-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MxKanAmrKan will become famous soon enough

I used to be very active here, then left, came back and just have not posted as much ever since. I will try to be more active, I enjoyed this forum a lot back in the day.
Old 07-31-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

guysnightlife is on a distinguished road

its just the natural ebb and flow of things
Old 08-14-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boss will become famous soon enoughBoss will become famous soon enough
Default "Love is ..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxKanAmrKan View Post
I enjoyed this forum a lot back in the day.
So did I, and even now it's one of the first things I do dayly.
Member since mid 2009 (as Baasje43) I left because of the behaviour of one member specific. By then I also skipped almost all my contributions. That was a request of my partner in those days. As an American tg she dispised the contributions of some of her fellow Americans.
Unfortuinately she returned to the USA after her final operation.
Maybe I can help to resussitate this forum by posting some of my earlier posts.
I'll start with the "Love is ..." series. One a day in a new thread.
Curious for the response.

Baasje
Old 08-15-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Member since mid 2009 (as Baasje43) I left because of the behaviour of one member specific. By then I also skipped almost all my contributions. That was a request of my partner in those days. As an American tg she dispised the contributions of some of her fellow Americans.
Unfortuinately she returned to the USA after her final operation.
Maybe I can help to resussitate this forum by posting some of my earlier posts.
I'll start with the "Love is ..." series. One a day in a new thread.
Curious for the response.
Baasje
Glad to have you back. I like the new thread. Maybe there is still life in this place after all (by the way I used to be "aw9725"). I encountered many of the same issues as you.

I'll post something later today in the "Love is..." thread. Hope it's the kind of thing you are looking for.

Andy
Old 08-18-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

Anyone here interested in cybering? I mean not through PM but publicly on one of these boards, what some people call an "open roleplay". Someone creates a thread introducing the scenario and anyone can take part. It can be a one on one game or it can be a party where everyone is invited. The question is whether enough people are interested in participating or will they all think, "Why should I cyber when I can go look for the real thing?"
Old 08-18-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess shawn View Post
Anyone here interested in cybering? I mean not through PM but publicly on one of these boards, what some people call an "open roleplay". Someone creates a thread introducing the scenario and anyone can take part. It can be a one on one game or it can be a party where everyone is invited. The question is whether enough people are interested in participating or will they all think, "Why should I cyber when I can go look for the real thing?"
Start a thread with an open invitation for anyone to join in. Best wishes in your endeavour.
Old 08-19-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

On which board? Chat About Shemales or General Discussion?

More importantly, for the purpose of bringing life back to this forum, how many people will be interested? I'll start a poll first to find out.
Old 08-19-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess shawn View Post
On which board? Chat About Shemales or General Discussion?

More importantly, for the purpose of bringing life back to this forum, how many people will be interested? I'll start a poll first to find out.
I think that General Discussion would be the place for such a thread as a story plot can take many different twists and turns and not necessarily always focus on a transsexual theme.
Old 08-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

man74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to behold

Activity at TLB now is certainly more subdued than a few years ago. I too believe that some former members were put off by he whose name shall remain unmentionable.

Some folks join forums such as TLB in search of a soulmate. If they're lucky, off they eventually go, hand-in-hand, & the forum is diminished when they do. If they're unlucky, off they eventually go as well, to search elsewhere.

Some of the "rules" in place then were/are quite petty but others were & are worthwhile. I wish new members would continue to follow the "good" rules.

I view TLB mainly as a porn exchange for us who like/love/lust after t-girls. I've been put on the trail of material I would not otherwise know about & I hope I've done the same for others, even though they be lurkers rather than contributors to the forum.
Old 08-31-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lordscott is on a distinguished road
Default I don't know about anyone else but

I don't know about anyone else but i don't think it is because if they found their soul mates they might not be on here as much like 1 of the users on here said but however as for me sometimes or most of the times i take a break from being on here & if i thought of any questions,asking advice or tips ahead of time & such then sometimes I'll post a topic or poll.

Like i said sometimes or most of time i do take breaks from being on here and such + it depends on what section you're asking about since some sections admittedly are more popular then others & i apologize if I'm late to response to this topic

Last edited by lordscott; 08-31-2016 at 09:40 AM. Reason: making small corrections
Old 08-31-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Slavetoebony will become famous soon enoughSlavetoebony will become famous soon enough

I hope it can be revived again. I am not coming on here every day, but still I enjoy this forum a lot.
Old 09-01-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

locco86 will become famous soon enoughlocco86 will become famous soon enough
Default :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavetoebony View Post
I hope it can be revived again. I am not coming on here every day, but still I enjoy this forum a lot.
Same here. I still enjoy it
Old 10-27-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ElangoSuneina is on a distinguished road

I think there are plenty of new users like me
Old 12-09-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

No. It's just changing. I do not think I'll be posting as much on here as I have found another outlet for my stories on WordPress and have joined a couple of other sites. I'll miss many of the the friends I've made on here. If any of you are still around--post something! Otherwise maybe I'll see you on another site.

Last edited by a9127; 12-09-2016 at 05:17 PM.
Old 12-12-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS will become famous soon enoughJamieTS will become famous soon enough
Default I Hope Not.

I really Hope not because this is one of the most open forums that I have ever seen. Hey I am a She-male, Tranny, Lady-man more that lady boy. I don't cry or am ashamed of it. I just do my thing and thank god there are guys out there that are willing to love and accept us for who and what we are.
Old 12-12-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieTS View Post
I really Hope not because this is one of the most open forums that I have ever seen. Hey I am a She-male, Tranny, Lady-man more that lady boy. I don't cry or am ashamed of it. I just do my thing and thank god there are guys out there that are willing to love and accept us for who and what we are.
Jamie,

You might want to check out some older posts and threads. As an “older” member here myself (all the way back from 2009 as “aw9725”) I felt there used to be much more discussion of issues and sharing of personal experiences. There were a few assholes and “trolls” (nice how these jerks think they can hide behind the Internet) and—at least I think so—too much arguing over politics. Mostly just one or two members. But for the most part I thought it was a lot better overall. Ungendering was not tolerated. I left because of disagreements and eventually came back in 2013. In many ways I’m sorry I did…

Anyway I hope you and the other new members will keep this place going. It still is better than any of the other forums, I just think for me there are better outlets for what I want to do. I’ve even considered starting my own forum. I used to have a lot of personal information and pictures in my profile but took them out because of the way things were going. If anybody cares to know more there’s a lot about me in many of my stories. Especially the “Kirsten” stuff. And the “Sarah” stories. Yes, many of the details are real. And the stories about growing up in Michigan and my childhood friend “Stephen/Stephanie” were all true. Or you can always ask…

This never has been a good place to meet people (like for a relationship). At least for me. I’ve always done better in real life (it must be the car ). But I have made at least a few friendships on here.

Maybe that’s why I stay…

Andy

Last edited by a9127; 12-12-2016 at 04:44 PM.
Old 12-12-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Oh yeah if you show up in a car like that then it is automatic, "Baby, lets go fast."

Yeah it isn't a dating sight but there are so many guys here that want to know about trans women and how to treat them, I really hope I can help them meet their dream girl.

Please stay. Yeah real life is better but you never know though....????
Old 12-12-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Who is Stephen/Stephanie?

Ok I would like to know. You can PM me if you want. It kind of sounds like Stephen/Stephanie grew up like I did.
Old 12-13-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ladyboy_Lover is on a distinguished road

I hope not. I just signed-up, so you say that there is a bit of activity... The best way to keep it alive and kicking is to post Honestly, I like this place, everyone seems to be friendly, that's really
Old 12-13-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyboy_Lover View Post
I hope not. I just signed-up, so you say that there is a bit of activity... The best way to keep it alive and kicking is to post Honestly, I like this place, everyone seems to be friendly, that's really
Yeah. If I talk like I do at other sights like I do here it would offend a lot of people. And I am a trans woman.
Old 12-13-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Why would I want to be anywhere else ?
Old 12-15-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post

Why would I want to be anywhere else ?
I don't want to be anywhere else.

Who are the two?
Old 12-15-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieTS View Post
I don't want to be anywhere else.

Who are the two?
I think it was directed at Fran and myself...

Here's the original post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualflowe View Post

Live cam is nice on occassion but I don't feel like I am contributing, whereas, here I can do so.

I have been posting photos but I must be doing something wrong with how I am posting - ila seems to be editing most of my posts.

I've read the rules and feel like I've followed them.
Maybe they were hoping we'd just go away?

Andy

Last edited by a9127; 12-15-2016 at 03:34 PM.
Old 12-15-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Stupid me.

Quote:
I think it was directed at Fran and myself...

Here's the original post:

Maybe they were hoping we'd leave.

Andy
OK. So I am an idiot. I should have read all posts pertaining.

I really hope no one leaves. Like I said before, this sight is so freakin' refreshing and open that it is really nice.
Old 12-16-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ladyboy_Lover is on a distinguished road

Let's all stay - stay hard and on board
Old 01-18-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Slipwhenwet is on a distinguished road

Yeah I'm new here but not what I thought
Old 01-23-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

l25964 is on a distinguished road

for me it still looks very active. Maybe I can help :-)
Old 02-06-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipwhenwet View Post
Yeah I'm new here but not what I thought
What's wrong Slipwhenwet?

Stick around and with that kind of equipment OMFG.

OK so now I am gonna' rant a little bit. Way too many trans sights are fucking occupied by trans people that can not seem to accept the fact that they are trans. OMG they waste so much energy on wishing they were cis gendered. On little word wrong or displease the moderators by giving you own opinion and id doesn't match with their then... Well then is all I can say. I mean I wish I would have been born a cis girl too but I am not and will never be. Why not be secure in who and what you are. I am. I am a trans sexual that is white and from the south. I don't expect anyone to be friends with me just because I am trans. They are the fakes and not me.

If you are LGBT then that is OK. Or if you are a man that likes trans women or a woman that likes trans men then basically you are straight. I mean if I met a man that liked me and I was totally attracted and compatible personality wise and the first time I peeled his pants and underwear off and he had a vagina then no problem. Mama can take care of that either on her own which is usually a fail or with a toy. I would expect the same thing form him though too.

People seem so stuck on gender definitions by what genitals the person has between their legs. I got some news though. I have plenty of girl cousins that are more masculine than I am. I am actually prettier than all of them too.
Old 02-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I've gone back and forth on this issue a lot. Can't make up my mind. There are some good things for sure. But yeah, the site's not what it was. At least to me. Was reading some older posts. Sure there were lots of assholes and "internet tough guys" on here (maybe they'll come to Zionsville and look me up... ) but at least there was also discussion of trans issues. My post about attending my first TDOR in 2009 got a lot of response for example. I'm one of the members who really miss smc. And many of the others. Already removed the link to my Wordpress site. Yes it's still up but the people who are interested in it are not from here.

Interestingly, we had a workshop on advising LGBT students at my university Tuesday. Awesome presentation but a very disappointing turnout. I was one of just a handful who volunteered to be an "official" advisor for next year (been doing it informally since 2007). But no one wants to hear about that kind of stuff anymore. I am planning to quit for good at 1000 posts.

Last edited by a9127; 02-15-2017 at 08:00 PM.
Old 02-16-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I've gone back and forth on this issue a lot. Can't make up my mind. There are some good things for sure. But yeah, the site's not what it was. At least to me. Was reading some older posts. Sure there were lots of assholes and "internet tough guys" on here (maybe they'll come to Zionsville and look me up... ) but at least there was also discussion of trans issues. My post about attending my first TDOR in 2009 got a lot of response for example. I'm one of the members who really miss smc. And many of the others. Already removed the link to my Wordpress site. Yes it's still up but the people who are interested in it are not from here.

Interestingly, we had a workshop on advising LGBT students at my university Tuesday. Awesome presentation but a very disappointing turnout. I was one of just a handful who volunteered to be an "official" advisor for next year (been doing it informally since 2007). But no one wants to hear about that kind of stuff anymore. I am planning to quit for good at 1000 posts.

Please don't quit. Pretty please.

I really don't know how this sight used to be but I find I can be way more open here than on other sights.

Look I am trans. I am a trans sexual woman. I am not ashamed of it and don't feel sorry for myself because of it. It has not made life easy by any means but I wouldn't be who I am today without being trans.

OK so I am a fetish girl. I love being a submissive and I like the little BDSM games. I have a weird haircut now and that is because of my job and business. It feels so nice when the dress code is top or topless and corsets and garter belts sexy hosiery, stilettos and skimpy panties or even none for that matter. You ready for another good one? I can write of laser and or epilation costs on taxes along with clothing or a "uniform".

I really hope my openness and craziness never drove anyone away. I really hope this forum isn't dying because I am so comfortable here. I get attacked on other trans forums just because I don't cry about being a transsexual woman. OMG they sometimes are worst than feminists against us if we are comfortable being trans.

If you go away I will go to Zionsville (PA?) and look you up and beg you to come back.

Look to me this is a special place. I can be and feel really open her about who I am and what I have done and what I like and so on. This place is way more free than other transgender sights. I would rather fell good and comfortable about myself than cry but... most trans oriented websites it is more about "poor me because I was born trans". Here it is more about "poor you because I was born trans and so special but not either". I'm a tranny and shemale. Big deal. I can't change it even with SRS so why not embrace it? I am not gonna' lie to anyone because in the long run even with SRS and a totally beautiful vagina and we hit it off forever. If something happens and I died then I would be exposed and you would find out. Then you would be totally hurt, maybe even forever and I cannot do that to anyone. I am trans so big deal. If you totally fall for me and I feel it is forever then we can talk about SRS even though I wouldn't want it. But I would for the right person.

Talks like this and the openness is what makes this sight special. This sight is way more free than other trans sights. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me because I am trans. I just want the guys that are attracted to me to feel attraction toward me because by all means I am a female.
Old 02-17-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

I certainly hope not. Please continue contributing to this Forum!!
Old 05-21-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

xXLalauraSXx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xXLalauraSXx

Lets bring it back ☺ this has always been a special place to me and the first public forum i ever posted images in ☺
Old 05-23-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

gay2girl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
After re-reading the posts in this thread, I don't think this forum is "dying" as much as it is "changing." It will be up to you newer members to keep it going as "old timers" like myself leave.
There are maybe many new members who dont know about all the grammar nazi stuff.