Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-27-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to all
Default A Personal Ad

Want 2 Skype with a hot tgirl. Looking 4 LTR and maybe marriage. Drive a ‘75 Buick. Yup that's the real me. Sharp dressed man. Luvin' tha Ladieeze...
Attached Thumbnails
03aa38cd78584f388892b56aea674392.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 01-27-2017 at 07:01 PM.
Old 01-28-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to all

Gotten more interest in this than my real profile on WordPress. Must be the pants...
Old 02-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Not meeting the girl of my dreams. Want a beautiful ladyboy to do this to me.

Took my WordPress site down. This profile is so much better.
Attached Thumbnails
estim_cock_torture-4830.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 02-15-2017 at 06:45 PM.
Old 02-16-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS will become famous soon enoughJamieTS will become famous soon enough

LOL if you want that done to you what are you gonna' do to me?

But sweety I am not a lady boy. I am just a woman that happens to have a penis and testicles. LOL there is nothing boy or man about me other than a really small penis that don't even work.
Old 02-16-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieTS View Post

But sweety I am not a lady boy. I am just a woman that happens to have a penis and testicles.
I understand that probably better than anyone else on here... You should read my other posts and profile on WordPress.

OMG! Jamie, I hope you know that pic (as well as the entire thread) was posted as a total joke. Ouch! Can't imagine having that done or doing that to anybody.

And I sure as hell hope no one thinks I look like "Mr. 1975"!

And I see that makes 1000 posts. So, It's been fun...

Last edited by a9127; 02-16-2017 at 06:34 PM.
Old 02-28-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Personal ads from the Internet. Maybe I should try one? My WordPress profile didn't work. Maybe one of these will?

BABY BIRD / Fed up with watersports? Constrained by traditional dominant- submissive roles? Try a more nurturing role: feed me like a baby pelican! Both sexes welcome. I supply the raw herring, you bring the big strap-on beak. No weirdos.

Jane no good, Cheetah stinks. Tarzan seeks swinging GM to be the lord of his jungle.

SWM, old, fat, balding, many disgusting habits seeks SWF with money. Send pictures of your house, car, RV. This could be your lucky day.

Hello, I am Neil, 52-years old and single. I have a 12-year-old daughter that is my own, however, my former wife disappeared with her, two years ago somewhere in the Phillipines. I am an insurance agent and sold to myself large amounts of life insurance, which is very important now, in that I now have a spreading prostate cancer that is expected to kill me, within three years! #1715

JELLO BOY-SWM who likes to slowly fold canned fruit into jello, seeks female partner for distinctly American activities. Dirty pigeons need not respond. Teleclub Ext. 40485

"Submissive male seeks dominant female with extensive knowledge of knots."

Mix on the Beach Mix 1970 SWM Vodka, Hazel melon, Pineapple Blonde Juice, GL Rasberry Liqueur,NM Cranberry Juice. Shake with 20-30oz SF in ice in a tall NS glass. Drink Casually only.

1970 GMC w/Jet Skiis SWM, NM, GL, NS, SD, AC. Low mileage, custom paint, long sandy blonde graphics. 6'2" Lift. Bright hazel headlights will take 20-30 SF anywhere. Email for free test drive/ride.

Superboy seeks Clarke Kent. Come fly with me.

Hideous-looking, obese, smelly, ill-tempered, lazy, cowardly, chronic, and a complete liar seeks total opposite.

SWM into chainsaws and hockey masks seek likeminded SWF. No weirdos, please.

SWM seeks 300lb+ woman to sit and squash doughnuts on me. Box 1234 From the Boston Phoenix

Bitter, unsuccessful middle aged loser wallowing in an unending sea of inert, drooping loneliness looking for 24 year old needy leech-like hanger-on to abuse with dull stories, tired sex and Herb Alpert albums. Baby, you are my Tijuana Taxi.

Me -- trying to sleep on the bus station bench, pleading with you to give me a cigarette; you-choking on my odor, tripping over your purse trying to get away; at the last moment, our eyes meeting. Yours were blue. Can I have a dollar?

Three toed mango peeler searching for wicked lesbian infielder. Like screaming and marking territory with urine? Let's make banana enchiladas together in my bathtub. You bring the salsa.

I like eating mayonnaise and peanut butter sandwiches in the rain, watching Barney Miller reruns, peeing on birds in the park and licking strangers on the subway; you eat beets raw, have climbed Kilimanjaro, and sweat freely and often. Must wear size five shoes.

There is a little place in the jumbled sock drawer of my heart where you match up all the pairs, throw out the ones with holes in them, and buy me some of those neat dressy ones with the weird black and red geometrical designs on them.

Angry, simple-minded, balding, partially blind ex-circus flipper boy with a passion for covering lovers in sour cream and gravy seeks exotic, heavily tattooed piercing fanatic, preferably hairy and stinky, either sex, for whippings, bizarre sex and fashion consulting. No freaks.

When I was thirty my dates had to be young, slim, tall, handsome, rich, intelligent. Now I'm 64, they only have to know how to read and use the telephone!

Last edited by a9127; 02-28-2017 at 12:43 AM.
Old 02-28-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default I am so glad you are still here.

But yeah it is kind of ridiculous what some people put in adds.

I think mine would be:

SW Trans woman seeking single white male with a decent job that sort of likes walking on the wild side. That don't mind secluded areas, that loves trees and nature. That loves when the sunset comes and nights of passion just appreciating one another. A man that likes that his woman makes homemade wine, loves to cook, possibly financially stable and loves to get a lot of loving. Idiots need not apply because I love deep conversation. Closed minded men need not apply because I also love open minded conversations too. Physicists, Astrophysicist and Theoretical Physicists are totally welcome. Whether as a hobby or profession. Psychologists and Parapsychologists are equally welcome and again as a profession or hobby. I prefer the hobby aspects because of professional peer pressure.

I really can't believe that people actually put what you posted. You have to be pulling my leg, right? If not then OMFG.
Old 03-03-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

girish will become famous soon enough
Default you appear to be very romantic

It appears you have lot of romance in you

Quote:

I think mine would be:

SW Trans woman seeking single white male with a decent job that sort of likes walking on the wild side. That don't mind secluded areas, that loves trees and nature. That loves when the sunset comes and nights of passion just appreciating one another. A man that likes that his woman makes homemade wine, loves to cook, possibly financially stable and loves to get a lot of loving. Idiots need not apply because I love deep conversation. Closed minded men need not apply because I also love open minded conversations too. Physicists, Astrophysicist and Theoretical Physicists are totally welcome. Whether as a hobby or profession. Psychologists and Parapsychologists are equally welcome and again as a profession or hobby. I prefer the hobby aspects because of professional peer pressure.

I really can't believe that people actually put what you posted. You have to be pulling my leg, right? If not then OMFG.
Old 03-03-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

I think mine would be:

Jamie,

I really like your personal ad. As far as the examples I shared believe me, I've seen weirder ads than those... It's nice that you want me to stay active here. I'm still undecided but not yet ready to leave for good. At least my real profile on WordPress has gotten a few more views from this site. God, I'd hate to be known only for this thread...

For a long time I've thought of creating my own LGBT discussion forum. I have the money, friends, and the technical skills to do pretty much whatever I want. Regarding the future of this forum... Fortunately there are new members, like you, that are already taking this place over. I think I will be leaving it in good hands.

Andy

Last edited by a9127; 03-03-2017 at 04:00 PM.
Old 03-03-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Yeah. You just don't know how much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girish View Post
It appears you have lot of romance in you
Yeah I do. A lot.
Old 03-03-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Please don't go.Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Jamie,

I really like your personal ad. As far as the examples I shared believe me, I've seen weirder ads than those... It's nice that you want me to stay active here. I'm still undecided but not yet ready to leave for good. At least my real profile on WordPress has gotten a view more views from this site. God, I'd hate to be known only for this thread...

For a long time I've thought of creating my own LGBT discussion forum. I have the money, friends, and the technical skills to do pretty much whatever I want. Regarding the future of this forum... Fortunately there are new members, like you, that are already taking this place over. I think I will be leaving it in good hands.

Andy
Look Andy. Seriously please don't leave. I mean I really don't know how else to ask.

No. I am just another trans woman that happened upon this forum looking for other places where people weren't crying about being trans. Women that are secure and even proud to be trans and different. Guys like you and everyone here are so the reason we can be open and proud to be trans. You guys appreciate the difference and even appreciate the way we embrace and cherish our femininity. I mean there are a lot of things that I could apologize for but my femininity is not one of those things.

LOL. try being a trans woman and have personal ads. Jesus Christ. I am a trans woman and your size or the size of your bank account doesn't matter to me. To me it is all about you. I have tried dating sights and never had a good outcome. I have had really good luck in person so I don't do the dating sights anymore. I got so tired of people asking me for pics and even nude pics. I am like this, get to know me first then I will send pics other than that my avatar is me. If you want nude pics then go buy a mag. Dating sights suck.

By the way Andy. We still need your hands. So please don't go.
Old 03-14-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I swore I was gonna leave this fake profile alone. But I couldn't help it after seeing this picture...

Giggling as she yanked on the pully, Kirsten said "Should have taken the trash out like I asked sweetie."
Attached Thumbnails
kZs25.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 03-14-2017 at 09:47 PM.
Old 03-16-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I swore I was gonna leave this fake profile alone. But I couldn't help it after seeing this picture...

Giggling as she yanked on the pully, Kirsten said "Should have taken the trash out like I asked sweetie."
ouch that seems like it may hurt just a little.
Old 03-24-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by girish View Post
Did you bite it ?
No but I do sometimes. Not really though I just suck really good.
Old 03-25-2017
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

techno883 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
No but I do sometimes. Not really though I just suck really good.
Nothing sexier than hearing a woman say that. (Does that make me a chauvinist?)
Old 04-16-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Been working out a lot.
Attached Thumbnails
synthol-freak.jpg  
Old 05-01-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Was gonna go cruising for prostitutes down on Washington street in Indianapolis tonight but they repo'd my ride...
Attached Thumbnails
l.jpg  
Old 05-04-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

girish will become famous soon enough
Default your penis does not get erect ?

Quote:

But sweety I am not a lady boy. I am just a woman that happens to have a penis and testicles. LOL there is nothing boy or man about me other than a really small penis that don't even work.
You mean your penis does not get erect ? even if i suck it ?
Old 05-07-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Traded the Hellcat in on this sweet ride...
Attached Thumbnails
AMC_59 metropolitan.jpg  
Old 05-07-2017
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Traded the Hellcat in on this sweet ride...
I was wondering who bought my trade-in.
Old 05-07-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I was wondering who bought my trade-in.
How did you manage to fit a supercharged 6.2 under the hood of that thing? I love it--it's a definite "sleeper." Although I DO have to replace the tires everytime I take it out...
Old 05-07-2017
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How did you manage to fit a supercharged 6.2 under the hood of that thing? I love it--it's a definite "sleeper." Although I DO have to replace the tires everytime I take it out...
You didn't notice the absence of a firewall and the passenger seat?
Old 05-08-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
You didn't notice the absence of a firewall and the passenger seat?
No but I think you would have to remove them. Apparently, others have had the same idea. See below.

My first awareness of the Metropolitan is from the “Zippy” cartoon strip. This is what he drives. Now I’ve just got to copy Zippy’s style and I’m sure to get laid.

A Road & Track road test recorded acceleration from 0–60 mph in 22.4 seconds, "almost half of the VW’s 39.2." However the magazine noted that at 60 mph (97 km/h), a common American cruising speed at the time, the Metropolitan was revving at 4300 rpm, which shortened engine life, whereas the Volkswagen could travel at the same speed at only 3000 rpm. Road & Track's testers also said that the car had “more than its share of roll and wallow on corners” and there was “little seat-of-the-pants security when the rear end takes its time getting back in line.” Source: Wikipedia.
Attached Thumbnails
36c4b8ebff15a29d89bcef11b85879ac.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 05-08-2017 at 04:07 AM.
Old 06-06-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Was out sunning myself by the pool today. Would've posted a pic sooner but didn't want to "break the Internet."

If you've ever followed any of my stories you know that "Bobbi" my latest girlfriend is 15 years younger than me. So, I guess that makes her... like... um... 75?

(Who says this forum is dying? )
Attached Thumbnails
Old_man_in_thong.jpg  
Old 06-17-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Awesome. Now all I have to do is wait for Kelly Shore to contact me.

(Dude shoulda put '10 inch cock' in there. )
Attached Thumbnails
477252a41a80023067fb0855d059dd64.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 06-17-2017 at 02:49 PM.
Old 06-21-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Visited a "men's sexual health" site. Think I know what my problem is now:

“Chronic Over-Masturbation and over-ejaculation in last 5 years results in persistent sexual arousal, sexual exhaustion, adrenal fatigue and dizziness for no more sexual orgasm.”

“Chronic drugs (ecstasy, marijuana, ketamine, cocaine, LSD and Cigarettes) abuse and over-masturbation have destroyed his brain, penis, testicles and seminal production system for schizophrenia, impotence and no more sexual orgasm.”

“Her wild ride broke his penis, leading to penile bending, shrinkage, and urinary incontinence, penile deformation and erectile dysfunction.”

Last edited by a9127; 06-21-2017 at 09:26 AM.
Old 06-29-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Still can't find a date for Friday night... Thought the personal ad above would get more response. Gonna give the following site a try.

http://www.find-prostitutes.com/us/i...onsville.shtml
Old 07-10-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

My girlfriend and I fooling around in our basement dungeon last weekend. Unfortunately the artist did not capture my "good side." She did say however that I was a total beast in bed...
Attached Thumbnails
0338_304_tumblr_nkc1d5pyYJ1r7h611o3_1280.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 07-10-2017 at 05:19 PM.
Old 08-08-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Wanted Ad

Think I finally got it right...
Attached Thumbnails
wanted-woman_20150320_1251051744.jpg  
Old 08-10-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

My girlfriend says I'd better read up on this...
Attached Thumbnails
5satisfying-sex-positions-to-try-when-your-partner-has-a-micropenis-1501525106.jpg  
Old 1 Week Ago
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Maybe I'll try one of these styles instead. I'm sure with a "porn 'stache" I'd do much better with women.
Attached Thumbnails
vintage-advertisements-vintage-ads.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 1 Week Ago at 08:45 PM.
Old 1 Week Ago
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Heard Dove has a boyfriend. Guess I'll have to work harder to win her over. I'm sure this personal ad will make her swoon.

(Um... this guy wasn't exactly what I has in mind when I said I was 6'4", athletic, and educated. )
Attached Thumbnails
30c0aad68671b594ca424fbd3e5d0954.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 1 Week Ago at 05:13 PM.
Old 1 Week Ago
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LOL. All this is getting crazy. Good but Crazy and I am going off the rails on the Crazy Train.

You have a girlfriend? You said it not me.

I am on the market now. I would love to show my boobs in your car driving down the freeway. Maybe even tucked and sitting bare assed on your leather passenger seat with my hairless shaved "V" showing.

OMG I like Goatees or full beards. French Tickler my ass.

Make me fell everything because I am so sensual and cars are hot. Yeah I know but a man with a bad ass car is so sexy. A good paycheck don't either.

Then again I don't care. Whenever or whereve as long asy you take care of me as long as I am there and you pay my way there and back. If you don't like me then oh well. Men like you have a different view than women like me. And I may be ugly to you. No hurt feelings and we can still be friends. but please don't tell anyone how ugly I am. Please.
Old 5 Days Ago
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
LOL. All this is getting crazy. Good but Crazy and I am going off the rails on the Crazy Train.

You have a girlfriend? You said it not me.

Make me fell everything because I am so sensual and cars are hot. Yeah I know but a man with a bad ass car is so sexy. A good paycheck don't either.

Then again I don't care. Whenever or whereve as long asy you take care of me as long as I am there and you pay my way there and back. If you don't like me then oh well. Men like you have a different view than women like me. And I may be ugly to you. No hurt feelings and we can still be friends. but please don't tell anyone how ugly I am. Please.
Here's an open invitation to go on a motorcycle (or car) trip to Southern Indiana anytime with me Jamie (Clothing optional… But boots are mandatory if it’s on the bike. ) I live in Zionsville, just a few minutes North of Indy right off I-65.
Old 4 Days Ago
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Geezeus! That pipe makes it looks like she's going out with grandpa. Although I suppose it's what in the pipe that matters...

Remind me to leave the sweater and cap at home on my date with Dove.

Also, to me "Prince Albert" means something else entirely.
Attached Thumbnails
cbb90f5277f9ae252813b0f40013f7f7--funny-vintage-ads-vintage-advertisements.jpg  
Old 4 Days Ago
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Here's an open invitation to go on a motorcycle (or car) trip to Southern Indiana anytime with me Jamie (Clothing optional… But boots are mandatory if it’s on the bike. ) I live in Zionsville, just a few minutes North of Indy right off I-65.
Sounds really good. I can wear boots. As for the bike? Oh yeah. If I moan and groan it is not you but the vibration. Sorry but you may have to work for that more than the bike.

Clothing optional? Do we want to spend the night in jail? Or would we rather spend the night enjoying fully the night totally for your pleasure and mine? And no I am not a stupid woman and think things totally through.

Why don't you swoop down to the south and catch me bad boy? Whatever your desire is, I may be able to provide for you.

I will tell you this though. I am scared of riding on two wheels so I will but I would hold you tight and maybe tighter than what you would be expecting. And no. Not down there either while riding. That may come later and probably would if you don't kill me first.

But yeah I am alone again, the same submissive woman that really wants a man to sweep me off my feet and take care of me how he sees fit and treats me how he sees fit. But one thing though. You got to let me drive that freaking car. I would look so good in that car dressed in short cut offs and a pink tank with stilettoes. Maybe even my tiny short black sleeveless dress to match the color. Maybe even as a passenger with you pulling my dress up and panties down and exposing my hairless "V" to truck drivers. Maybe a blush but not really though.

Are you serious about the invitation though?