Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-19-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Matty can only hope to improve
Default Help Me!!!!:(

Howdy, can anyone be nice enough to help me become a girl? Cuz ima dude i need help changing its hard
Old 02-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

use the google machine and all the info is there
Old 02-21-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Ik that but i was think jus going hormones route but idk if i should do somethong else you know?
Old 02-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Lightbulb What is this?

Does anyone use provera to beggin changing into a women or something else?
I haven't found much info on what it does exactly all i know is that it changes your body but im unsure please correct me an give me more info on this subject love & kisses

Last edited by Matty; 02-22-2010 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Forgot something i needed to add
Old 02-22-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

If you are serious about transitioning then at some point you are going to have to talk to a doctor. Only a doctor can prescribe the proper medication in the proper doses for you. It is very dangerous to try to self-medicate. I would advise you to do a search of this site, for other threads on this subject, and you will find out what some of the dangers are of self-medicating. I would expecially urge you to look for posts by Bionca as she has provided some very good general guidelines.

I'll close this post by reiterating that you had better talk to a doctor and don't self-medicate.
Old 02-23-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Thank you very much ila!!!!!!:3
Old 02-24-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

youlikeit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty View Post
Does anyone use provera to beggin changing into a women or something else?
I haven't found much info on what it does exactly all i know is that it changes your body but im unsure please correct me an give me more info on this subject love & kisses
Matty,
Provera is a female hormone used by women and m2f transsexuals. There are other meds as well that are prescribed by a doctor in a m2f's transition. Female hormones are used to develop more feminine features such as breasts, softer skin, less body hair etc... Anti androgens are also prescribed to reduce male hormones in the body which also help reduce the masculine features of the male body.

If you are thinking that you can just order some over the Internet, you are badly mistaken. The only way that you can really get the "good stuff" is to go and see a doctor. You will also have to see a psychiatrist as well in order to begin your transition.

If you decide to go that route, then good luck to you and I hope that you are sure about your decision because many of the effects of hormones and anti androgens are irreversible. And of course if you get SRS, that is totally irreversible.
Old 02-26-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kirsty Scott will become famous soon enoughKirsty Scott will become famous soon enough

Dear Matty,

First you need to start watching Rom coms, you need to have long telephone conversations with your friends about boys, you need to start driving badly and get a paycut so you earn less than your male colleagues .....

The training is tough but you can't just jump into a bra and pair of knickers you have to take things seriously, Matty Son ....

Mrs Miyagi
xxx xxx

Alernatively pull on some pantyhose .... have a wank and you'll be able to go watch football.
Old 02-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty Scott View Post
Dear Matty,

First you need to start watching Rom coms, you need to have long telephone conversations with your friends about boys, you need to start driving badly and get a paycut so you earn less than your male colleagues .....

The training is tough but you can't just jump into a bra and pair of knickers you have to take things seriously, Matty Son ....

Mrs Miyagi
xxx xxx

Alernatively pull on some pantyhose .... have a wank and you'll be able to go watch football.
Kirsty, my darling, it takes some doing to have the quickest wit on this board, but in a short time you have established your preeminence!

Now, as far as that wank is concerned, should it be the "wax on, wax off" variety?
Old 02-26-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kirsty Scott will become famous soon enoughKirsty Scott will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Kirsty, my darling, it takes some doing to have the quickest wit on this board, but in a short time you have established your preeminence!

Now, as far as that wank is concerned, should it be the "wax on, wax off" variety?
First wash all cars ....

Then

Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.

Miyagi have hope for you ....

Mrs Miyagi
xxx xxx
Old 02-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty Scott View Post
First wash all cars ....

Then

Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.

Miyagi have hope for you ....

Mrs Miyagi
xxx xxx
We make sacred pact. I promise teach ________ to you, you promise learn. I say, you do, no questions.
Old 02-26-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
We make sacred pact. I promise teach ________ to you, you promise learn. I say, you do, no questions.
BANZAI

Mrs Miyagi
xxx xxx
Old 02-27-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pretty_ladyboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to pretty_ladyboy Send a message via Yahoo to pretty_ladyboy

its really hard to become a woman...

I myself just lucky that i was born with a woman figure and face...

but you know sometimes you just have to choose the style fits on you

meaning to say if you have really a masculine built then you might want to stay with masculine looks because wearing woman clothes or even makeup might trigger other people to raise there eye browse with you...

im not against your dream because i feel what you feel... its just that we must go with the flow in this big judgemental world...

but if you really have strong determination... I will just support you because what really matters is your own decision
Old 03-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Thanks for making me cry ;(
Old 03-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty View Post
Thanks for making me cry ;(
Clearly, part of this thread diverted into a bit of a comedy routine. But we know your question was serious. Search the Forum, and you will find lots of posts relevant to this topic.
Old 03-23-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

polmoon is on a distinguished road

Interesting topic, I read like a novel, entertaining and informative.