Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default Everything you wanted to know about TS gurls

Everything you wanted to know about Bionca, Franalexes or any other T-gurl but were afraid to ask, might be answered here. There is even a test to find out if maybe you are TS yourself. Take the test anyway,( I predict the guys will.) you will probably find out that what you think you know, you don't.
http://transsexual.org/
Remember this site before one of our moderators deletes it. If they do, well, I'll deal with them later.
Old 01-19-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dicktracy is on a distinguished road

Interesting website link. The only question it didn't answer is why it is so hard to find any asian t-girls in my american city, Chicago, Illinois, USA. I know there must be some real t-girls of asian descent in this part of my country, but I can't find any for some reason or other. Maybe I have to search "underground" or just fly to Japan or Thailand to find "the real (asian) thing?"
Old 01-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicktracy View Post
why it is so hard to find any asian t-girls in my american city, ?"
When in Wyoming, and you hear hoofbeats, don't expect zebras.
Old 01-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Everything you wanted to know about Bionca, Franalexes or any other T-gurl but were afraid to ask, might be answered here. There is even a test to find out if maybe you are TS yourself. Take the test anyway,( I predict the guys will.) you will probably find out that what you think you know, you don't.
Remember this site before one of our moderators deletes it. If they do, well, I'll deal with them later.
Are we going to have an in depth discussion of love, lust, sex, genitalia, breasts, buns, attachments, obsessions, infatuations and just plain fun?
I cant wait!:l ol::D
Old 01-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Are we going to have an in depth discussion of love, lust, sex, genitalia, breasts, buns, attachments, obsessions, infatuations and just plain fun?
I cant wait!:l ol::D
Most guys that get it up,,,,,,are a big let down.
Old 01-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

orion is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hi Fran ...

Just curious to know in what respect are they a let down ?

Orion ..
Old 01-19-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Fenone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hi Franalexes!
One question:Does love exist in your life?
It's harder to find love than straight guys,true?

p.s. Fran,sorry for my wap english!i DO NOT mind to offend you, and !!!!
Old 01-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default the test

Quote:
Take the test anyway,( I predict the guys will.) you will probably find out that what you think you know, you don't.
Thank you, Fran, for the link. I took the test. Assuming it is accurate, it is fascinating to discover that my COGIATI result value means that I fall into the category or classification of ANDROGYNE. The explanation that follows on the website helps me understand myself and is a good guide to what I am going through in my exploration of sexuality. I am grateful.
Old 01-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Do I presume you are suggesting that jocks are poor lovers.
Old 01-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ouch still hurts when i laught :D Jennifer
Old 01-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

miss_kandy will become famous soon enoughmiss_kandy will become famous soon enough

interesting COGIATI test

thanx for the link
Old 01-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Its probably Franny riding into town to get parts for her truck.
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

At least trucks have "working parts".
Old 01-20-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Fenone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You have a beautiful sense of humor Fran!
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
The most important part of a truck is the starter.
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Do I presume you are suggesting that jocks are poor lovers.
Careful Randolph .. you're in danger of alienating our Scottish Members ....

Orion ..
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Careful Randolph .. you're in danger of alienating our Scottish Members ....
Humm, Kilts are no problem, also their cock pocket is kinda cool.
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
OK, Here is one. Why do "nice" tgirls like Bionca and Fran participate in this site full of sex crazed horny males?
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hi Randolph ..

Actually, I'd agree .. I find women or T-girls wearing short(ish) Kilts a real turn on .. don't know why & I can't be bothered to get all "Freudian" about it either .. it just works for me ...

On the other hand "regulation" length Kilts are definitely out for me ...

Whilst on the subject of Kilts ... thought folks might like to see this funny photo .. the Guy doing the "flashing" (with the smug grin) is in fact the Adjutant (in charge of discipline) of the Argyll & Sutherland Highlanders ...

Apparently, HM saw the funny side of it ....

Apologies for having taken the thread slightly off course ...
Attached Thumbnails
normal_Queen%20and%20Scots%20soldiers.jpg  

Orion ..

Last edited by orion; 01-20-2009 at 01:59 PM.
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
The most important part of a truck is the starter.
Old truckers never die. They just get a new Peterbilt.
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Old truckers never die. They just get a new Peterbilt.
Yey! Now its time to hit the road.
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Hi Randolph ..

Actually, I'd agree .. I find women or T-girls wearing short(ish) Kilts a real turn on .. don't know why & I can't be bothered to get all "Freudian" about it either .. it just works for me ...

On the other hand "regulation" length Kilts are definitely out for me ...

Whilst on the subject of Kilts ... thought folks might like to see this funny photo .. the Guy doing the "flashing" (with the smug grin) is in fact the Adjutant (2nd in Command) of the Argyll & Sutherland Highlanders ...

Apparently, HM saw the funny side of it ....

Apologies for having taken the thread slightly off course ...
My god, he's not wearing a cock pocket!
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Test

Well, back on track, did any of you guys take the COGIATI test?
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Default back on track

Quote:
Thank you, Fran, for getting us back on track. I was just about to post a plea to stop this bickering (for want of a stronger word) and do precisely that. I reported in an earlier post that I took the test and found it, and the description of what the results mean, to be a very positive, reinforcing, and helpful tool along my path. I am grateful to you for having posted the link.
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

People please keep in mind that this test may make you think and is fun but there is no magic test or blood test or anyway to say or prove who is really transsexual only that person knows for sure and sadly some of them ain't really sure they are the sad stories you hear about and are wishing they never had SRS, The test at best may only reinforce ones belief but should not be the be all and end all Jennifer
Old 01-20-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

manus51 is on a distinguished road
Default Test

I just tried to access the web site with the test , it is under construction, has anyone else tried?
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default wise words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
People please keep in mind that this test may make you think and is fun but there is no magic test or blood test or anyway to say or prove who is really transsexual only that person knows for sure and sadly some of them ain't really sure they are the sad stories you hear about and are wishing they never had SRS, The test at best may only reinforce ones belief but should not be the be all and end all Jennifer
Very important points! I found the explanation of the results to be instructive and thought-provoking, but I certainly would not trust any such test to determine conclusively who or what I am. To the degree that the explanation of the results give me language to articulate some of what I think and feel, it is well worth the few minutes it takes to take the test. But Jennifer is absolutely right.
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I started the test, but soon realized I didn't fit. I don't desire to wear girlie clothes I just like tgirlies with girlie clothes on or off. :D
Although, If I was reincarnated, what would I want to be?
Humm, A fully loaded hot tranny (see avatar) might be exciting.
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
IHumm, A fully loaded hot tranny (see avatar) might be exciting.
Fully loaded hot tranny,,,
Well, looks like we are back trucking again

dear Lord, horny guys just can't stay on track.
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default how do we stay on track?

Quote:

Perhaps the way is that some posts should simply not be answered?
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

There are a lot of switches on this track and they are all interesting.
However, I thought we were supposed to get illuminating insite on what tgirls are all about.
Question: are "nice" tgirls fun and exciting or they like ho hum regular girls?
Question: in general, what kind of guys do tgirls like?
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Dear SNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Perhaps the way is that some posts should simply not be answered?
Be careful SMC, if you want to know what its like to get flamed by a tgirl, just irritate Franny. God, it feels good!
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sorry folks .. the detour was all my fault by making a supposedly witty observation on Randolph's comment about "Jocks" .. which led to Kilts .. I just have that sort of mind ...

I'll try to behave myself in future ..

MODS .. Could we please have a "smiley" for blushing ??? ... :D

Orion ..
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default not Fran, you

Quote:
Be careful SMC, if you want to know what its like to get flamed by a tgirl, just irritate Franny. God, it feels good!
My comment was about your posts, not hers. I have every confidence that Fran understood it that way.
Old 01-20-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MODS .. Could we please have a "smiley" for blushing ??? ... :D
I'm afraid that you'll have to address that to admin. Mods aren't allowed to have that kind of power. Good request though. There are a few times I could have used an embarrassed icon.
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'll give you a flame! you need not worry about cum, you'll wish you had went.
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
There are a lot of switches on this track and they are all interesting.
However, I thought we were supposed to get illuminating insite on what tgirls are all about.
Question: are "nice" tgirls fun and exciting or they like ho hum regular girls?
Question: in general, what kind of guys do tgirls like?
OK, I know my eyebrows will grow back.
What about the questions?
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I had to 'guess-ti-mate' #'s 9,32,35,43,46 and 65. And after all that ,I come up with a -125. I never thought as myself as a non-gender. I'll leave it to the experts (Fran and Bionca,and I say that respectfully) to explain how I should live the rest of my life. Because now I'm REALLY Freakin' confused. Thanks Fran.
Old 01-20-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
OK, Here is one. Why do "nice" tgirls like Bionca and Fran participate in this site full of sex crazed horny males?
Because bad things happen when boys are allowed to run around without supervision.
Old 01-20-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by new believer View Post
I had to 'guess-ti-mate' #'s 9,32,35,43,46 and 65. And after all that ,I come up with a -125. I never thought as myself as a non-gender. I'll leave it to the experts (Fran and Bionca,and I say that respectfully) to explain how I should live the rest of my life. Because now I'm REALLY Freakin' confused. Thanks Fran.
Tests like that are only a useful tool and not in any way diagnostic. The purpose is to show that the majority of people are not neatly "man" or "woman".

I hate sounding essentialist, because whenever someone says "all X are Y" someone comes along and points out that there are exceptions that break the rule. With that in mind...

All Trans* people have an understanding of themselves as being not in accord with their physical body and chafe under the social expectations assigned to them based on that body. It should also be understood that there is a spectrum of identities that are essentially "trans". Simply because one may not nicely fit the box that was checked when the doctor decided to look at one's crotch does not mean there is any need to transition of modify the body. It simply means one is a human being who, like most of us, defies labels and quantification.
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default TS gurls

OK, So how do you propose to deal with this bunch of sex crazed males.
I suspect if you said "down boy" we would be on our knees in an instant.
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default imagine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
It simply means one is a human being who, like most of us, defies labels and quantification.
Imagine a world where everyone could accept being such a human and accept the existence of other such humans, whatever the label and/or quantification (not just about gender). I long for that world, although I have no illusions that I will ever see it.
Old 01-20-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
OK, So how do you propose to deal with this bunch of sex crazed males.
I suspect if you said "down boy" we would be on our knees in an instant.
You make that sound as if this was somehow unique to this site. I assure you, the world if full of "sex crazed males". I deal with a mixture of flirtation, education, and a well placed kick to the ego when called for.

And if one of those men is verrrrry lucky, he may get a "down boy".
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thumbs up

Quote:
Imagine a world where everyone could accept being such a human and accept the existence of other such humans, whatever the label and/or quantification (not just about gender). I long for that world, although I have no illusions that I will ever see it.
Yes, acceptance is better than tolerance. I think Obama gave a very good speech today. At long last we seem to be dealing with our hypocritical legacy.
Old 01-20-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
We are getting closer in some respects. I think that gender identity is the last frontier in many ways. So many people have a vested interest in maintaining a two-sex system that is static from birth to death. From Fundamentalist Christians to Radical Feminists who need to have their theories trump lived experiences.
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default crazed

Quote:
You make that sound as if this was somehow unique to this site. I assure you, the world if full of "sex crazed males". I deal with a mixture of flirtation, education, and a well placed kick to the ego when called for.

And if one of those men is verrrrry lucky, he may get a "down boy".
Yes, the internet is overflowing with sex crazed males.

Another question: Do "nice" tgurls like some types of porn?
Old 01-20-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
Yes, the internet is overflowing with sex crazed males.

Another question: Do "nice" tgurls like some types of porn?
HA! I was talking about walking down the street. I have never met a guy who didn't have sex on the brain. It's no mystery.. remember I was in the locker room too. I shared a dorm room with guys who thought I was just like them (kinda). If you aren't getting sex, you are planing how to get sex - with the occasional time out for work or using the bathroom.

Sure - at least I like some porn. I don't like Shemale porn (mostly because the quality is crap, the story is crap and the same 10 semi-attractive guys are in all the movies). Not to mention the gals in those movies make me a little self-conscious. I much prefer gay porn since the guys are better looking than the ones in trans or straight porn. But porn is not such a big deal for me.
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
HA! I was talking about walking down the street. I have never met a guy who didn't have sex on the brain. It's no mystery.. remember I was in the locker room too. I shared a dorm room with guys who thought I was just like them (kinda). If you aren't getting sex, you are planing how to get sex - with the occasional time out for work or using the bathroom.

Sure - at least I like some porn. I don't like Shemale porn (mostly because the quality is crap, the story is crap and the same 10 semi-attractive guys are in all the movies). Not to mention the gals in those movies make me a little self-conscious. I much prefer gay porn since the guys are better looking than the ones in trans or straight porn. But porn is not such a big deal for me.
Yes, I agree, If I had spent as much time thinking about making money as I still think about sex I would be up there with Gates and Buffet (maybe).

I like watching some porn, vids with tgirls and girls but essentially no porn with men. They act like morons and look like idiots, a cock with two legs.
I like writing porn and reading some tgirl porn. Actually I am getting a little bored with the endless shemale images on the forum. We could use better quality images.
You and Fran make the forum much more interesting.
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Actually I am getting a little bored with the endless shemale images on the forum. We could use better quality images.
Just wondering what kind of images you'ld like to see prettier girls or nastier photos or perhaps more real life Tgirls, Rember in the porn industery beauty is a strong selling point forcing a lot of girls to under go countless surgeries Jennifer
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Actually I am getting a little bored with the endless shemale images on the forum. We could use better quality images.

You ( Bionca ) and Fran make the forum much more interesting.
I hope these two lines aren't related.