Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default New at this? A MUST read.

http://www.tsgirlfriend.com/

The above link has all you should ever need to know. Nevermind the stuff that is in chat which is a repeat of the same ol' same ol'. It is usually wrong anyway. Not all girls are born female. Likewise not all guys stay male. This site will help you identfy what you are looking for, what you are hooked up with and what to expect. Take warning though, you may find out what you are, and that can be real scarry.

Franalexes
Old 01-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
lol thanks fran but ive already been through that site top to bottom. im an admin in the chat room there (havent been there in ages though), and actually found that site before this one, and referred people there in another thread
Old 09-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light

This thread needed brought to the attention of some new members so I am posting to do so
Old 09-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post
This thread needed brought to the attention of some new members so I am posting to do so
Thanks.
Old 09-06-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Creedence will become famous soon enough

I remember being really confused when I first realized I was attracted to a transsexual and this was one of the first sites I went to.

It's a really great site for information and for what to expect for those willing to commit to a relationship with a transsexual.
Old 09-06-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ranger1 is on a distinguished road
Smile firsttime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creedence View Post
I remember being really confused when I first realized I was attracted to a transsexual and this was one of the first sites I went to.

It's a really great site for information and for what to expect for those willing to commit to a relationship with a transsexual.
I had my first time about two weeks ago and i loved every minute of it but i am shy and have a hard time saying the right thing how do i talk to a pertty well hung girl without saying the wrong thing i want to have a good relationship but dont know how to go abouth it the right way help pleas.
Old 09-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ranger1,
This isn't much help to you nor is it an answer. I only say this a general overtone to your relationship. It is also revealing of my personal inner self.
If you "get it" , you got it.
If you don't, you won't.
here's my tip.
Don't make love to her, but make her feel loved.
Old 09-06-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

crossingoceans is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Ranger1,
This isn't much help to you nor is it an answer. I only say this a general overtone to your relationship. It is also revealing of my personal inner self.
If you "get it" , you got it.
If you don't, you won't.
here's my tip.
Don't make love to her, but make her feel loved.
Deep words there...

word lol

I still wish to meet a T-girl who I can hang out with though (whisper)
Old 03-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

For all you guys that get flutters in the heart at spring time,,,,,

http://www.tsgirlfriend.com/

it needed a bump.
Old 03-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

From that site:

Quote:
Sex with a transsexual woman is a literal minefield
Yes, that's right, I keep a stockpile of IEDs in my bed! Rub me the wrong way and BOOM!

Which just filled my mind with images of this classic explanation and interpretation: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/literally