Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-05-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Frozen is on a distinguished road
Smile Frozen dreams..

Dear Shemales!

One of my dreams - for several years now - have been to meet a shemale, but living in the not so very exotic Norway - regarding to a.o. temperature, ..such tropical flowers as you (girls) seems to be very rare around here?! Or even worse; Totally absent:-)?
Maybe this forum gives a better reward. Is there anyone who likes to chat or even better; Fulfill dreams:-)? Doesn't really matter which part of the world you come from, the world is rather small theese days..;-)

Live in comfortable heat!

Frozen
Old 11-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default I did suspect..

..no replies

I would be more surprised meeting a shemale in the streets of Oslo ..than if I should come across a wild lion in the same streets

Joking!!

But a country with lots of "space" and only approx 5 million people gives little room for more than "straight" people. A pity, really ..expecially to us who have other dreams about "common" life is.
Luckily the world have become much "smaller", and probably will a plane ticket be the best sollution. Looking out of my window right now, and seeing the first winter snow softly falling ..I do love the thought of plane tickets

Enjoy life!
Old 11-12-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Limegirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen View Post
..no replies

I would be more surprised meeting a shemale in the streets of Oslo ..than if I should come across a wild lion in the same streets
You are to focused on "shemales", look more at T-girls and the odds will become much better.
Old 11-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default T-girls!

I'm sorry, my mistake! It was never ment to rule someone out

But english is, how common it may be in our world, still a foreign language to me ..and it is difficult to fully understand the difference in what seems to be simular expressions?

Though, I'm afraid this excellent help, Limegirl, don't change the facts ..there are still more lions than both shemales and T-girls in the streets of Oslo? And I don't blame either the lions or the T-girls/shemales
Just look at the picture below, from my own collection. Not at all strange that "tropical flowers" refuses to "grow" here ..or at least; Tries to avoids such aereas? A pity, really, to serious "dreamers" like me..
Though, the picture (and I) is cheating a bit ..it doesn't look like this in Oslo ..I took it in the northern part of Norway ..aprox 2500 km away from our capitol (and my living place).

But as the forecast tells us to be careful on our roads around Oslo today, the first real winter snow is coming to visit us ..I'll rather make it cozy inside my house ..and dream on..
Attached Thumbnails
Norway.jpg