Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

valentinetabitha will become famous soon enoughvalentinetabitha will become famous soon enough
Smile Taking the next step

I've been posting on here for a while, but I never really bothered to introduce myself...

My name is Tabitha and I'm a married, bisexual, occasional crossdresser. I've decided to become more active in this community since I'll probably never be able to live out this side of me* in public. I'm looking forward to making friends and "meeting" new people here. I should have taken this step a long time ago!

* As weird as this sounds, I'm only really interested in what would be considered homosexual sex if I'm dressed as a woman. I wish I could explain it better, but I've never been able to. Hopefully I'll make friends here that can help with that

EDIT: I'm dumb and forgot - Feel free to chat with me, I'm usually on Yahoo at night as "tabithavalentine"

Last edited by valentinetabitha; 06-26-2010 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Forgot something
Old 06-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentinetabitha View Post
I've been posting on here for a while, but I never really bothered to introduce myself...

My name is Tabitha and I'm a married, bisexual, occasional crossdresser. I've decided to become more active in this community since I'll probably never be able to live out this side of me* in public. I'm looking forward to making friends and "meeting" new people here. I should have taken this step a long time ago!

* As weird as this sounds, I'm only really interested in what would be considered homosexual sex if I'm dressed as a woman. I wish I could explain it better, but I've never been able to. Hopefully I'll make friends here that can help with that

EDIT: I'm dumb and forgot - Feel free to chat with me, I'm usually on Yahoo at night as "tabithavalentine"
Tabitha, I'm sure you'll find plenty of online friends here. We've already "met" when I wrote to you to tell you how much I liked your old avatar.

There's nothing "weird" about your sexual interest -- which I assume means sex with women. If there's anything that should come through loud and clear on this Forum, it should be that we reject any societal insistence on characterizing "normalcy" and, therefore, embrace what might be called "weird."

Anyhow, I hope you hear from lots of potential new friends, and I'll give you a nod on Yahoo.
Old 06-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

valentinetabitha will become famous soon enoughvalentinetabitha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Tabitha, I'm sure you'll find plenty of online friends here. We've already "met" when I wrote to you to tell you how much I liked your old avatar.

There's nothing "weird" about your sexual interest -- which I assume means sex with women. If there's anything that should come through loud and clear on this Forum, it should be that we reject any societal insistence on characterizing "normalcy" and, therefore, embrace what might be called "weird."

Anyhow, I hope you hear from lots of potential new friends, and I'll give you a nod on Yahoo.
I appreciate that, SMC. I'll be looking for you (and anyone else that is in a chatty mood) on Yahoo
Old 06-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I won't be doing this often, but here's a picture:
Attached Thumbnails
IMG000049.jpg  
Old 09-02-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tikatika is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tikatika

cute ass)

Last edited by smc; 09-02-2010 at 02:10 PM.