Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-28-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ThisShouldOnlyHurtaBit has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Yoga Pants

I was looking for some ladies wearing (yoga pants), you know the ones hot girls wear at the gym, that leave very little to the imagination, I absolutely love them. Can anyone find some pics, I looked a bit just searching around, but didn't come across any actual legit photo's. If you could find some I think that would be a great thread. I guess they might be spandex, I don't really know. and also some ladies exercising that would be a great thread too, like on a treadmill, or elliptical or something like that, maybe jazzersizing or doing yoga, duhhh
Old 02-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisShouldOnlyHurtaBit View Post
I was looking for some ladies wearing (yoga pants), you know the ones hot girls wear at the gym, that leave very little to the imagination, I absolutely love them. Can anyone find some pics, I looked a bit just searching around, but didn't come across any actual legit photo's. If you could find some I think that would be a great thread. I guess they might be spandex, I don't really know. and also some ladies exercising that would be a great thread too, like on a treadmill, or elliptical or something like that, maybe jazzersizing or doing yoga, duhhh
You'll find some of what you're looking for in the Sportive Trannies thread:

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=9019