Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-13-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Fenone is on a distinguished road
Default I'm new

hallo I'm from Italy and new in this forum!
I'm not sure if is the right place to put presentations,so sorry if isn't it.

p.s. Excuse my bad english,but is enough good to understand the most;try to use with me the easyest english you can,please.
Where i can put some photos just to know whit whom you chat,but i'm male not a shemale.
Ciao
Old 01-13-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

DJr is on a distinguished road
Smile Re:I'm new

Let me be one of the first to welcome you to the forum. I can not however; answer any of you questions because I am new also.

DJr.
Old 01-13-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJr View Post
Let me be one of the first to welcome you to the forum. I can not however; answer any of you questions because I am new also.

DJr.
Thank you,you are very kind!
Old 01-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

miss_kandy will become famous soon enoughmiss_kandy will become famous soon enough

welcome fenone!

i'm kind of new too

have fun here!
Old 01-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

orion is on a distinguished road

Hi Fenone ..

Welcome from me too ...

I love Italy & have been seven times now .. I've been to most places in your fabulous Country & if I had the money, I'd love to live there .. The food, the wine, the history etc ...

Are you familiar with the old Italian toast .. "Aqua fresca, Vino pura .. Fica streta, Catza doura" (hope I've spelled all that properly) .. ?? .....

Enjoy your stay here ...

Orion ..
Old 01-14-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Hi Fenone ..

Welcome from me too ...

I love Italy & have been seven times now .. I've been to most places in your fabulous Country & if I had the money, I'd love to live there .. The food, the wine, the history etc ...

Are you familiar with the old Italian toast .. "Aqua fresca, Vino pura .. Fica streta, Catza doura" (hope I've spelled all that properly) .. ?? .....

Enjoy your stay here ...
Good I'm fron the north (you know that we speak severel languages in Italy....)but is :acqua fresca vino puro,fica stretta cazzo duro!,that means
fresh water pure wine,tight pussy hard cock!
Old 01-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

orion is on a distinguished road

Hi Fenone ...

That's the one ... :D

Please forgive my poor Italian spelling ..

I've been to Northern Italy ... the top end of Lake Garda & Sirmione also to the Po Valley .. I've also visited Lake Commachio (a member of my old Regiment won a posthumous Victoria Cross there in WWII) ..

Orion ..
Old 01-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenone View Post
Good I'm fron the north (you know that we speak severel languages in Italy....)but is :acqua fresca vino puro,fica stretta cazzo duro!,that means fresh water pure wine,tight pussy hard cock!
Benvenuto Fenone!
Sono spiacente ma non parlo italiano.
But thanks to you, I have just learned a few words. I hope I will have the chance to use them some day.
Molto Grazie!!
Old 01-16-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2old View Post
Benvenuto Fenone!
Sono spiacente ma non parlo italiano.
But thanks to you, I have just learned a few words. I hope I will have the chance to use them some day.
Molto Grazie!!
Very good italian (better than my wap english!)it's a pleasure to know you?
If it's possible for you,why you speak some italian?have you ever been here in Italy?
p.s.Now i'm in Repubblica of S.Marino do you know the smallest republic in the world except vatican state?
Old 01-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenone View Post
Very good italian (better than my wap english!)it's a pleasure to know you?
If it's possible for you,why you speak some italian?have you ever been here in Italy?
p.s.Now i'm in Repubblica of S.Marino do you know the smallest republic in the world except vatican state?
Grazie Fenone,
I can say that same thing in several other languages like French, German, Spanish, Dutch, etc.
No, I have never been to Italy but I am interested in the military history della Grande Guerra in northern Italy.
Yes, I know exactly where San Marino is.
More chat about this would not interest anyone else, so check your Private Messages.
Ciao,
not2old

For the English-only crowd, what I had said to Fenone - "Sono spiacente ma non parlo italiano" - translates simply as "I am sorry but I do not speak Italian".
Old 01-17-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2old View Post
Grazie Fenone,
I can say that same thing in several other languages like French, German, Spanish, Dutch, etc.
No, I have never been to Italy but I am interested in the military history della Grande Guerra in northern Italy.
Yes, I know exactly where San Marino is.
More chat about this would not interest anyone else, so check your Private Messages.
Ciao,
not2old

For the English-only crowd, what I had said to Fenone - "Sono spiacente ma non parlo italiano" - translates simply as "I am sorry but I do not speak Italian".
I'm interested in military history too!! keep us in contact friend,!