Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-06-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shemale cocksucker is on a distinguished road
Default good lips to suck.tight asshole to fuck

hi girls.i mean all girls.i m new here and as my name say.ilove to suck an worship shemale cocks.wht a feeling to have a nice hot cock in my mouth.my lips are made for sucking.i love to sit on a hard cock right now.feel the cock head entering my virgin asshole and bounce on it.i love to be fucked doggy style hard ill have the cum in my ass.and i ll clean with my mouth.and when i m tired i sleep with the cock in my mouth.so any girl want to talk to me i ll be glad to worship her cock and believe me size does not matter any cock will do it for me.so here i am mouth open and ass hole in the air.common girls and have fun
Old 12-11-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shemale cocksucker is on a distinguished road
Default 2 mistresses needed.to suck and be fucked by

hi i m new here and i ll be glad to find a couple of shemale mistresses to dominate me .i m open for everything.i ll suck i ll bend over and take a cock even tow in my ass.i ll lick the cum.i ll take a spit i ll do every thing for you mistress so please come and fuck your bitch boy mistress
Old 12-26-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

poc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to poc

y have u had no reply?