Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 01-26-2011

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Devils 1-3 Red Wings

The Devils first loss in eight games.
Oh well, the run of good results had to come to an end sometime.
Old 02-02-2011

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Devils 2-1 Senators

"Devils top slumping Senators 2-1" (A headline @nhl.com).

Following the All Star fuss, it's nice to return to real hockey with a win.
Old 02-04-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

effwfwewewe is on a distinguished road

Devils officially out of the cellar
Old 02-04-2011

Thumbs up Devils 3-2 Rangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by effwfwewewe View Post
Devils officially out of the cellar
But we almost choked on a 3-0 lead.

The Devils are 9-6-1 since Jacques Lemaire took over from John MacLean on 23rd December - and 8-1-1 in the last ten.
Old 02-04-2011

Thumbs down Devils 3-4 Panthers (OT)

Damn fg overtime!!!
Old 02-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

I scored some tickets to today's 1:00 pm Bruins-Sharks game. I wish I could take all my TLB hockey-loving friends.
Old 02-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Could anybody explain to me the draw of watching sports?
Old 02-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Captn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I scored some tickets to today's 1:00 pm Bruins-Sharks game. I wish I could take all my TLB hockey-loving friends.
I wish I could have taken you up on the offer, but got to see it on TV. Comcast and Dish settled their feud and I got to see my first sharks game in almost 3 months. Glad to see them win, wish it hadn't been against Boston as they are my favorite Eastern Conference team.
Old 02-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captn Sacto View Post
I wish I could have taken you up on the offer, but got to see it on TV. Comcast and Dish settled their feud and I got to see my first sharks game in almost 3 months. Glad to see them win, wish it hadn't been against Boston as they are my favorite Eastern Conference team.
I don't think the Sharks so much won as the Bruins lost. They were horrible in the 3rd period, and on a power play looked like 8-year-olds.
Old 02-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Captn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I don't think the Sharks so much won as the Bruins lost. They were horrible in the 3rd period, and on a power play looked like 8-year-olds.
I think that could be said of half the regular season games!!!!
Old 02-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captn Sacto View Post
I think that could be said of half the regular season games!!!!
The Bruins have the best statistics of any team in the NHL in the 3rd period of games this season. So, what do you mean?
Old 02-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
The Bruins have the best statistics of any team in the NHL in the 3rd period of games this season. So, what do you mean?
I mean a lot of times the winning team didn't so much win it, but rather the losing team lost it.
Old 02-07-2011

Thumbs up Devils 4-1 Canadiens

A nice win as Kovy scores two goals!

Hopefully Brodeur's knee injury isn't too serious.

Devils climb to 13th in the East, now only 16pts behind the 8th placed 'Canes.
Old 02-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jdawg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jdawg

Apparently the Habs are talking to the Sens about Chris Phillips. I don't watch Sens hockey, but they're absolute garbage and I understand that Phillips is contributing to the crapfest. Pass.
Old 02-07-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
A nice win as Kovy scores two goals!

Hopefully Brodeur's knee injury isn't too serious.

Devils climb to 13th in the East, now only 16pts behind the 8th placed 'Canes.
I hope you realize that I now hate Jacques Lemaire. Why couldn't he stay away? I would have been perfectly content to watch Montreal beat New Jersey. But no, Lemaire had to come back and change New Jersey's losing ways.
Old 02-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I hope you realize that I now hate Jacques Lemaire. Why couldn't he stay away? I would have been perfectly content to watch Montreal beat New Jersey. But no, Lemaire had to come back and change New Jersey's losing ways.
Those old NHL boys can't be trusted to stay retired, can they?
Old 02-08-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
Those old NHL boys can't be trusted to stay retired, can they?
That's the truth. Next thing we'll hear about is Gretzky coaching Toronto. Well, at least that would make shadows happy.
Old 02-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Is hockey any fun?
Old 02-08-2011

Quote:
That's the truth. Next thing we'll hear about is Gretzky coaching Toronto. Well, at least that would make shadows happy.
Only fond memories of the 1960s make Leafs fans happy.
Old 02-08-2011

Thumbs up Devils 3-2 Hurricanes (OT)

Devils tied the game at 2-2 with only 2:54 left in the third. Then we stole the extra point with an OT win, and closed the gap to the 8th placed Hurricanes to only 15pts -- with 28 games to go!
Old 02-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
Is hockey any fun?
Too watch or play?

the answer is a solid HELL YES on both

Flyersfan Jen
Old 02-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
Is hockey any fun?
Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Too watch or play?

the answer is a solid HELL YES on both

Flyersfan Jen
I'm with Jen on this, of course.
Old 02-09-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

k.sucks.you is on a distinguished road
Default Sharks!

Sharks have won five straight and have been on fire since the All Star break. Eager and Wellwood are fitting in nicely. They have no injuries.

They are currently on a swing through the East to pick up some points. They shutout the Bs and the Caps. NJ is next.

Couture got the game winner in DC to pass Ovi for the most Game-winning-goals this year and to set the NHL record for most GWG by a rookie. He leads all offensive rookie stats in the league and is the clear favorite for the Calder trophy.

On the other hand, the entire Pacific division might make the playoffs. Detroit, Nashville, and Vancouver are the others at this point. It's insane how tight it is out west so anything can happen. 14 teams have a pretty reasonable shot at it. I just want to avoid overtime games to keep the points down.

-k
Old 02-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bruins 8, Canadiens 6! What a game last night.

Besides being a game with serious implications in the division (the Bruins now have a 4-point lead and a game in hand), it was simply epic. There were eight goals in the second period (evenly split between the Bs and the Habs). Seven of them came in 6:19! And there was enough fighting that Tim Thomas and Carey Price were even involved.

I'm sorry I missed a few minutes just walking home from the pub, where I was watching, before the second period was over. This was the kind of game where you don't even get up to use the bathroom!
Old 02-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Its time we got somebody who would make the Bruins and Flyers think twice about starting shit on the ice with the Habs. We got absolutely embarrassed last night on national TV, on both freaking sides of the border, and I hope this pushes Gauthier to make some moves. I was pretty pissed off with losing the game, but watching us get beatdown only made the loss worse.
Old 02-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
Its time we got somebody who would make the Bruins and Flyers think twice about starting shit on the ice with the Habs. We got absolutely embarrassed last night on national TV, on both freaking sides of the border, and I hope this pushes Gauthier to make some moves. I was pretty pissed off with losing the game, but watching us get beatdown only made the loss worse.
Your first sentence is unclear. Are you suggesting that the Bruins are bullying? It seems to me that the Habs players are very happy to start fights, but not so keen on seeing them through by taking off their gloves.
Old 02-10-2011

Quote:
Bruins 8, Canadiens 6! What a game last night.
And there was enough fighting that Tim Thomas and Carey Price were even involved.
The Thomas-Price incident looked more like a friendly attempt at a mid-game shirt exchange, not a fight. They looked a bit lost out there in centre ice.

A total of 180+ penalty minutes...insane.
Old 02-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default from BostonBruins.com

Thomas vs. Price Highlights Crazy Game

It was another kind of goaltender duel on Wednesday

Thursday, 02.10.2011 / 8:38 AM / Features

By John Bishop - BostonBruins.com

BOSTON -- It certainly wasn't the fight of the century or even the fight of the game, but Boston goalie Tim Thomas' wrestling match with Montreal netminder Carey Price will certainly be remembered as a highlight of one of the most memorable match-ups between the Bruins and Canadiens in some time.

"I?ve been playing a long time and it?s just never a situation where it?s worked out like that, but tonight it did," said Thomas of his decision to cross the redline and confront Price during a would-be line brawl during the second period of Boston's wild 8-6 victory over Montreal Wednesday night in TD Garden.

"He was jumping in," explained Thomas. "I went off the blue line and he backed into his crease.

"Then he went in again and you just can?t let it be an outnumbered situation and so that?s what I was thinking when I went down there.

"He was more than willing to fight," he said.

Thomas gave the fisticuffs some forethought.

"I had this big old plan," he said. "I was going to grab his right and I was going to throw lefts, because I know he?s bigger and taller and has a reach on me.

"When I went to grab he got a good hold on my right arm and I got nothing. So then I was like, 'Oh, now what do I do?'

"So I tried to switch arms and get my right free and I grabbed him by the back of the shirt and when he threw the right...I was trying to pull him off-balance and his shirt came off his head and then I fell.

"Actually, as I was falling my left arm came free, but then it was over. He fought with the fighter?s manners as far as not hitting when you?re down," said Thomas.

In truth, it wasn't much of a fight, but Thomas' dalliance with Price was very entertaining to his teammates who were torn between wanting to see it continue or never wanting to see the backstop boxing ever happen at all.

"It?s funny, because Timmy is a real intense guy, he is a real competitor and I just love to see his character come out," said Milan Lucic with a chuckle. "But unfortunately he fell early.

"You never know," continued the B's power forward. "You don?t want him to break a hand or like in [New York Islander goaltender Rick] DiPietro?s case break an orbital bone by catching a huge punch, but you know it?s good that no one got hurt.

"Timmy has been so good for us," said Lucic.

Boston Bruins Head Coach was diplomatic, but made his feelings clear.

"Well, it?s not something you like to see," said Julien. "You never like to see your goaltenders get into those kinds of things, but I'm certainly not sitting here and condemning him for doing that [in] the heat of the game.

"They were both willing combatants and you live with that."

Similar to his experience last month in Raleigh, where Thomas fell during the All-Star SuperSkills fastest skater competition, Thomas smiled widely after the somewhat awkward experience.

However, going forward, the NHL's top goalie didn't sound like he would make pugilism a habit.

"I found out early in my career that if I get into [teammate's] fights it throws me off my game," said Thomas. "I get that adrenaline rush and then I get the crash.

"So actually most of the time when my guys are fighting -- of course I?m rooting for them to win -- but I?m doing it from a distance, trying to keep my focus.

"That was the biggest adrenaline [rush]," explained Thomas of his own dalliance with the sweet science. "There?s a rebound from adrenaline.

"Now I really feel for the guys that fight., especially the ones that fight two times in one game. The rebound effect...drains you.

"But winning a game like that, that had to be entertaining for the fans," added Thomas. "It was a weird one to be in.

"I didn?t expect it. I don?t think anybody saw that coming."
Attached Thumbnails
3be3dd8a-caf7-4f42-881e-ea61ef79eead.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 02-10-2011 at 04:52 PM.
Old 02-10-2011

Thumbs up Devils 2-1 Maple Leafs (OT)

Kovalchuk scores again after 4:36 of OT to help Lemaire claim his 600th win - but as we all know an OT win isn't a real win.

...only 13pts behind 8th in the East.
Old 02-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Your first sentence is unclear. Are you suggesting that the Bruins are bullying? It seems to me that the Habs players are very happy to start fights, but not so keen on seeing them through by taking off their gloves.

Of course the Flyers and Bruins have been giving us a physical game this year. I'm not whining about that, what I'm more concerned about is that we really don't have an enforcer yo do anything about it.
Old 02-12-2011

Thumbs up Devils 2-1 Sharks

Kovalchuk, 1 goal, 1 assist.
...only 12pts behind 8th in the East.
Old 02-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Red Wings 6 - Bruins 1. My god, Detroit can skate! And talk about playing a possession game: it was like an instructional video for that style of hockey.

Of course, one must wonder how successful Detroit would have been had the Bruins had Tim Thomas in goal from the beginning, instead of only in the 3rd period.
Old 02-12-2011
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Of course, one must wonder how successful Detroit would have been had the Bruins had Tim Thomas in goal from the beginning, instead of only in the 3rd period.
Why? Was only one period of hockey not enough time for Thomas to start a fight with the Detroit goalie?
Old 02-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Why? Was only one period of hockey not enough time for Thomas to start a fight with the Detroit goalie?
As my post above says:

"However, going forward, the NHL's top goalie didn't sound like he would make pugilism a habit."

If you'd like, though, I could give him a call and ask him if he'd like to pay a visit to YOU in the off-season.
Old 02-12-2011
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
"However, going forward, the NHL's top goalie didn't sound like he would make pugilism a habit."
That's right, Carey Price didn't sound like he would make pugilism a habit.
Old 02-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
That's right, Carey Price didn't sound like he would make pugilism a habit.
Good try, but you know the article is talking about Tim Thomas. And now I'm going to have to tell him what you wrote.
Old 02-12-2011
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Good try, but you know the article is talking about Tim Thomas. And now I'm going to have to tell him what you wrote.
It looks like I'll have to paint two blue lines around my house. Of course that won't stop Thomas from crossing them to start a fight.
Old 02-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It looks like I'll have to paint two blue lines around my house. Of course that won't stop Thomas from crossing them to start a fight.
I really, really, really needed the laugh you just gave me. Thanks, my friend.
Old 02-12-2011
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
I really, really, really needed the laugh you just gave me. Thanks, my friend.
You are most welcome, my friend.
Old 02-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
You are most welcome, my friend.
And here's some inspiration for you.
Attached Thumbnails
blue_line.jpg  
Old 02-12-2011
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
And here's some inspiration for you.
That's good.
Old 02-12-2011
Shecock obsessed

Toronto is playing at Montreal tonight. shadows, where are you? I want to know what your prediction is for the outcome. Montreal has been playing piss-poor hockey for the last few games. Does Toronto have a chance?
Old 02-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Toronto is playing at Montreal tonight. shadows, where are you? I want to know what your prediction is for the outcome. Montreal has been playing piss-poor hockey for the last few games. Does Toronto have a chance?
Wow, what a matchup! "Piss-poor" versus shitty ...
Old 02-12-2011
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Hey, careful now. At least neither Montreal nor Toronto have goalies trying out for a forward position on the Flyers.
Old 02-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Hey, careful now. At least neither Montreal nor Toronto have goalies trying out for a forward position on the Flyers.
Touch?!
Old 02-12-2011
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Quote:
Final score Montreal 3 - Toronto 0. There you go, smc. Piss-poor beat shitty.
Old 02-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Final score Montreal 3 - Toronto 0. There you go, smc. Piss-poor beat shitty.
Congratulations! Am I going to get in trouble for posting in French above?
Old 02-16-2011

Thumbs up Devils 3-2 Hurricanes

The Devils claim a second 3-2 win over the 'Canes in eight days, but this time we did it the honourable way...in a regulation 60 minutes.

Kovalchuk scored again, his 20th of the season.

...and after four days without a game, we are still only 12pts behind 8th in the East.
Old 02-18-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

k.sucks.you is on a distinguished road
Cool

Sharks top Capitals tonight 3-2.

GWG (3-1) was crazy. Boyle slapshot from the point. Immediate deflection off the blade of one of the Caps forwards. Then THREE Sharks tipped it as it flew through the air. Neuvirth didn't have a chance. Heatley gets the goal with Thornton and Pavelski getting the assists. Boyle nothing.

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/con...20102011,2,869

Post game interview Boyle said (jokingly):
"Unbelievable, those three guys. It is what it is, a win. A bunch of greasy forwards we got."

Clowe had a beautiful goal as well. Another slapshot, of what would have been an easy glove catch, but with the blade of his stick he just stopped the puck in the air. It fell to the ice and he knocked it in. One motion. Lovely.

Sharks have beaten the Capitals 14 of their last 15 meetings and the Capitals haven't won in SJ in 18 years! I'm hoping they make the Cup finals from the east.

Last edited by k.sucks.you; 02-18-2011 at 06:08 AM.
Old 02-19-2011

Thumbs up Devils 1-0 Rangers

Kovalchuk scores his 21st of the season.
...still only 12pts behind 8th in the East.