Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light
Default ok, I'm bored, entertain me...

Your god is a joke, your political ideas are idiotic, your favourite beer tastes like piss and your hometown is a shithole.

Now what do you say to that eh boy?

Seriously tho, let's have a thread that's not lame, how about a discussion on which people we should put up against the wall first when the revolution comes...

Everyone start with your top 5 and reasons...

please refrain from putting the Marketing Division of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation it won't be very funny or clever.

So, who should we put against the wall first when the revolution comes?
Old 08-08-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DaveDanger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So, who should we put against the wall first when the revolution comes?
1. People who think they'll live forever.

2. The neo cons. Every last one of them.

3. Traffic wardens (starting with one I'm aware of who's also BNP).

4. Manchester United fans who live in Milton Keynes, Surrey or Ireland. So, all of the glory hunting shower.

5. Anyone who's ever sanctioned or participated in a rendition flight.

And that's just for starters...
Old 08-08-2008
rhythmic delivery

1. basshunter, you've heard it no doubt, i feel it needs no explanation.

2. every member of the band nickelback, all there songs are shit but the song photograph just takes the biscuit.

3. chris moyles, i can't stand him, he's about as funny as cancer during hs breakfast show he plays about three songs and the rest is him trying to be funny unsucesfully i hate him with a burning passion

4. the royal family and indeed all royalty, for spending evryone's tax money on cheese and caviar.

5. every single person who owns a nickelback/basshunter song/album, not just put to the wall but severly tortued first.
Old 08-08-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
every member of the band nickelback, all there songs are shit but the song photograph just takes the biscuit.
Haha, agreed!

Did you see the gig they did in Brazil (at least, I think it was Brazil) where the singer stormed off in a huff after someone threw a rock at him?
Old 08-08-2008
rhythmic delivery

a rock LOL.shame it wasn't a live handgrenade. i once threw a botle of piss at 50 cent.
Old 08-08-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic delivery View Post
a rock LOL.shame it wasn't a live handgrenade. i once threw a botle of piss at 50 cent.
Was that at Reading, or some other music fest? Think I've seen clips of that particular piss bottle shelling on You Tube.

Hope you hit the talentless dirgeprat!
Old 08-08-2008
rhythmic delivery

yeah, redding 2004 it was hilarious.
Old 08-08-2008
rhythmic delivery

i actualy liked 50 at the time, his performance was shit though as most live hip hop usualy is.
Old 08-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

oh reading, there were few things that didn't get lobbed at fiidy, someone chucked a chair at him. lol
Old 08-08-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ziggybabie is an unknown quantity at this point

Shitty Scent, Nickelcrap and My Chemical Flatulence.

All bottled off stage or drove off with rocks. Best 3 "bottlings" I ever seen.
Old 08-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I've seen one that was better, when I bottled your mum in an alleyway that time.

Didn't you ever wonder how she ended up looking so ugly?

Ooooohh, too harsh? Maybe but you walked right into it. Kinda like your mum did to both my fists...
Old 08-08-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ziggybabie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
I've seen one that was better, when I bottled your mum in an alleyway that time.

Didn't you ever wonder how she ended up looking so ugly?

Ooooohh, too harsh? Maybe but you walked right into it. Kinda like your mum did to both my fists...
I thought you just gave her beauty tips.
Old 08-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Big_Willie will become famous soon enough

1. Religious fanatics and the leaders of the churches/other religious leaders. All of them.
2. Murderers and serious, violent criminals. Put them together somewhere, let them kill each other, then finish the remaing quickly.
3. The assholes from the entertainment business. They can be stupid, good-for-nothing celebs, annoying people from TV and so on. Close them together and let them "entertain" each other...
4. Jack Thompson and all the other fucking idiots blaming everything that is wrong in the world on games.
5. Bush and the real leaders behind him and the same with other big, powerful countries. Execute them slowly, in a very painful way.
Old 08-12-2008
rhythmic delivery

cammie dunnaway. i hate every thing about this woman, like mentioning about fifty times during E3 that she broke her arm snow boarding, like that makes her cool or something and the use of the word adorable to describe a game was enough to warrant execution.
Old 08-23-2008
rhythmic delivery

whoever thought up the "knockoff nigel" tv adverts, they actualy make me want to buy pirate DVD's
Old 08-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

nmlss will become famous soon enough
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Willie View Post
1. Religious fanatics and the leaders of the churches/other religious leaders. All of them.
2. Murderers and serious, violent criminals. Put them together somewhere, let them kill each other, then finish the remaing quickly.
3. The assholes from the entertainment business. They can be stupid, good-for-nothing celebs, annoying people from TV and so on. Close them together and let them "entertain" each other...
4. Jack Thompson and all the other fucking idiots blaming everything that is wrong in the world on games.
5. Bush and the real leaders behind him and the same with other big, powerful countries. Execute them slowly, in a very painful way.
AMEN!!!!! You're so fucking right, your list could be perfectly done by me.
Old 10-31-2008
rhythmic delivery

sarah fucking palin, although i'd like to fuck her fist shes hot. i bet she's be dynamite between the sheets to.
Old 01-21-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Mr Sausage is on a distinguished road

The scrip. their from dublin but they sound like one of those crap manufactured american bands.

Jeremy clarkson, i like top gear but he is an insuferable boar

every TV executive who's ever comisioned a reality show
Old 01-21-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cr8tive is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Willie View Post
Bang on, so fucking true

I also want to add:

1. Child molesters.............these people deserve to die extremely painfully and slowly.

2. Women beaters............Put them in a room with real men and see how quick the bashers start to whine like little girls as they get the hiding of their miserable lives.

3. Sexual bigots..........Those that frown upon anything other than straight hetro sex.

4. Homophobics...........Well just because they're homophobic

That's my few bobs worth for now
Old 01-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough

I would start with the MOST sensitive. Those people with the power to take away a person's life savings and or their retirement. Start with redistributing all their assets and that of thier families who benefitted,to those who were robbed. No monies to the courts,goverment municpaltalities or house representatives. Then they,not family members unless personally involved, are executed. That will go on until the 4th or 5th execution then by a miracle,all such crimes will stop.