Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-09-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

musique9 can only hope to improve
Smile howard stern tranny contest

i'm not sure if this was mentioned already but did anyone happen to catch the "hottest tranny" contest on howard stern last week?
http://howardstern.com/ <-- click on "Fridays Show" for brief synopsis.
Old 05-09-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jennyshemale is on a distinguished road
Default thanks

thanks, where can i watch it online??
Old 05-11-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

musique9 can only hope to improve

i believe it's running right now on Howard TV. it's an on demand channel you can subscribe to through digital cable.
Old 05-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

i should have entered i would have one
Old 05-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelypink View Post
i should have entered i would have one
It's hard to imagine even the drunks and "retards" they have on Howard Stern as judges being fooled by you, MerelyPink. This was a contest for real TS women.

And it's a good thing it wasn't a spelling contest: you would have been disqualified for writing "one" for "won."
Old 05-11-2010
aw9725

My concern is that true to his usual form, Stern will be disrespectful toward the contestants. There is an earlier thread about Vaniity appearing on his show where they held a "Guess the Tranny" contest.

You can read my response to that here.
Old 05-11-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

IronCity has a spectacular aura aboutIronCity has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
It's hard to imagine even the drunks and "retards" they have on Howard Stern as judges being fooled by you, MerelyPink. This was a contest for real TS women.

And it's a good thing it wasn't a spelling contest: you would have been disqualified for writing "one" for "won."

From your comments I gather MerelyPink is a poser?? That is not a pic of MerelyPink? Not that it is any of my business.. but out of curiosity how did you come to this conclusion? If you don't mind me asking.
Old 05-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCity View Post
From your comments I gather MerelyPink is a poser?? That is not a pic of MerelyPink? Not that it is any of my business.. but out of curiosity how did you come to this conclusion? If you don't mind me asking.
Check your PMs. Let's leave it at that.
Old 05-12-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw9725 View Post
My concern is that true to his usual form, Stern will be disrespectful toward the contestants. There is an earlier thread about Vaniity appearing on his show where they held a "Guess the Tranny" contest.

You can read my response to that here.
That would be my concern as well. Howard Stern is not a very tactful person, nor is he respectful of pretty much anyone, especially where ratings are concerned. I am truly surprised that one of his former "guests"(a few of them have been "ambushed" on the air, so I don't think all of the people that he has talked to have felt like a guest) hasn't popped him one on that huge beak of his.