Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 10-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

paulmal32 can only hope to improve
Default Vegas is a great way to get it done.

I went to Vegas last week and I finally did it! I feel I owe it to TS Butterfly to write up about our amazing experience.

I called her from the airport before I left to make sure she had time that night. She was very nice and just asked a few questions. I got to Vegas called her back and let her know that I was in town. She said she had to get ready and she would call me back when she was done. I took a shower and headed to the strip. I got a call from her about 30 minutes later, got her address and headed to her place.
WOW! She was just the right height and build. She greeted me in a nighty with a very nice soft kiss. We walked back to her room and watched a couple minutes of family guy while we talked. The whole time she was stroking my dick through my pants. We got up and undressed each other. As she unbuttoned my pants I threw some money down on a nightstand.
It started with a mutual exchange of oral back and forth. I turn her over and rimmed her while stroking her super fat cock. Oh was it nice. I never knew how easy or fun giving head is. I asked her to mount me first and she put her condom on and tried. Unfortunately I am way to tight. Something I'll work on before I go back. We switched around and she slid a condom on me and rode me like a cowgirl on a mechanical bull. her cock flapping against mine. Then I flipped her around and fucked her doggie style until I blew a huge load.
I got dressed. We talked and parted ways. She is so hot. I will be back for more.