Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-03-2017
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lordscott has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default I like to ask or talk about this if you don't mind

I said talk or ask about this because to be honest i don't know if this is is a really a question or more of a rant & shemales,ladyboys & T-girls if i offended you beautiful women i apologize i don't know am i in the closet,open about my attraction to both shemales,ladyboys & Tgirls & i don't know should i stay in the closet or be open about my attraction to both shemales,ladyboys & Tgirls don't worry i love both to both shemales,ladyboys,T-girls & women equally if this makes sense so to speak.

Since some people will never understands about my attraction to shemales,ladyboys & Tgirls sorry if i sound ashamed when I'm not 1 of the reasons & I'm worried about either her/me or both of us is because well like i said I'm nervous of dating a beautiful shemale,ladyboy & T-girl like her to me anyway that i find her attractive and if you don't mind me say it 1 more time then my 2nd reason & I'm worried about either her/me or both of us is because I'm a virgin & i have a small penis.

1 more reason as my 3rd example is if someone either walked in on us doing what we love or stuff like that or if someone walked in on us asleep and they saw her morning wood or popped a boner and they either confronted me in front of her or in private or if they don't know i already know that about her then they might asked me can we talk in private then they told him what they found out about her or if somehow if they found out about her or us then same way they either confronted me in front of her or in private or if they don't know i already know that about her they asked can we talk in private then they told him what they found out about her.

& yes i know some people do start teasing their friend or family member by calling him gay/faggat as some people in black community would put it or they might disrespected her or if they don't know anything about her/us yet they might ask us when are we going to have kids then to be honest i don't know how to properly answer this question 1 of the response I'm thinking of saying we haven't decided yet or i might ask my gf if she is my gf would she want me to answer their question or do you want to answer their question & yes i know sometimes we either gets a tricky question or a hard question to answer.

& if she trys to touch me to be honest i might ask her to please stop i really do hate my curse that i have a small penis i bet more likely she'll lusts after or thinking of someone larger then me anyway don't worry i don't care if she's more hung then me I'm worried she find it a turn off or won't find me attractive all because of like i said my curse that i have a small penis & I'm a virgin and i won't trap her in marriage if she really is turned off or don't like me & my small penis.

If she really is unhappy about that I'm a virgin & I'm cursed that i have a small penis then i won't bother dating her & i will never marry her sorry if i sound cold when I'm not I'm being honest & I'm being realistic i can go on & on about how i feel so i leave it here or at least for now i might as well say this is more of part 1 if i choose to post another one if it goes with this or if i want to talk or ask about this anymore with all of you & if i choose to & if you want to feel free to say it if you think should i stay in the closet or be open about my attraction to both shemales,ladyboys & Tgirls only if you want to .

& if you like anymore examples & if i thought of anymore examples feel free to ask & I'll gladly give you more examples if you want me to .

Last edited by lordscott; 01-03-2017 at 09:19 AM.
Old 01-03-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordscott View Post
I said talk or ask about this because to be honest i don't know if this is is a really a question or more of a rant & shemales,ladyboys & T-girls if i offended you beautiful women i apologize i don't know am i in the closet,open about my attraction to both shemales,ladyboys & Tgirls...
You know I’ve responded to some of your questions by PM before so I hope some of that helped. Let me ask you something… Have you ever dated anyone? You don’t have to answer. The reason I asked is because getting to know a transwoman and asking her out is just like with anyone else. The only thing that matters is if you two like each other. I wouldn’t worry about being a virgin or having a small penis (You never said how “small” it was. It’s probably not as “small” as you think…) either way I wouldn’t worry about it. And I don’t think I would ever tell any date that I thought my penis was small or that I was a virgin. Believe me, if you two hit it off and you get that far, things will take care of themselves, trust me on this!

As for someone “walking in on you,” I don’t know your living arrangements but can you lock the door? From your profile I know you are over 18 so you are an adult. I live alone so if anyone were to “walk in” on me and my date, I would assume they were an intruder and deal with them accordingly. Although sometimes my cat (female) can be jealous...

When I was a teenager, my girlfriend (yes, the “Stephanie” I have written about) and I would make extensive use of my parent’s basement “rec room” and during the summer we had several “makeout sites” where we could go. Cars can be great places to do it as well.

As for telling anyone or “explaining” that your girlfriend is trans… There’s no need to “explain” anything. It’s nobody else’s business. Period. And the decision to “tell” anyone is hers and hers alone.

If someone called me or my date “gay” or “faggots” I would simply tell them to “Fuck Off!” If I had to defend her or myself from physical attack I am quite capable of doing it. If you are scared of going out alone, then go with friends. There’s always strength in numbers.

And if she tries to touch you… Whatever you do, DON’T ask her to stop!

Last edited by a9127; 01-03-2017 at 03:04 PM.
Old 01-03-2017
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lordscott has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
You know I’ve responded to some of your questions by PM before so I hope some of that helped. Let me ask you something… Have you ever dated anyone? You don’t have to answer. The reason I asked is because getting to know a transwoman and asking her out is just like with anyone else. The only thing that matters is if you two like each other. I wouldn’t worry about being a virgin or having a small penis (You never said how “small” it was. It’s probably not as “small” as you think…) either way I wouldn’t worry about it. And I don’t think I would ever tell any date that I thought my penis was small or that I was a virgin. Believe me, if you two hit it off and you get that far, things will take care of themselves, trust me on this!

As for someone “walking in on you,” I don’t know your living arrangements but can you lock the door? From your profile I know you are over 18 so you are an adult. I live alone so if anyone were to “walk in” on me and my date, I would assume they were an intruder and deal with them accordingly…

When I was a teenager, my girlfriend (yes, the “Stephanie” I have written about) and I would make extensive use of my parent’s basement “rec room” and during the summer we had several “makeout sites” where we could go. Cars can be great places to do it as well.

As for telling anyone or “explaining” that your girlfriend is trans… There’s no need to “explain” anything. It’s nobody else’s business. Period. And the decision to “tell” anyone is hers and hers alone.

If someone called me or my date “gay” or “faggots” I would simply tell them to “Fuck Off!” If I had to defend her or myself from physical attack I am quite capable of doing it. If you are scared of going out alone, then go with friends. There’s always strength in numbers.

And if she tries to touch you… Whatever you do, DON’T ask her to stop!
Thanks for understanding my question/rant since i don't know if this is a question I'm asking or is it more of a rant i just wanted to talk about this & to answer your question I've dated before yes don't worry though i already moved on i just wanted to talk with you guys both about this & about my situation & like i said know that sometimes we get tricky question & sometimes we get hard questions for us including you to answer if you know what i mean .

Thanks again anyway for responding though if you wish to know what happened to me when i was dating someone at one time feel free to ask me either through here or PM whichever you choose or prefer .

Last edited by lordscott; 01-03-2017 at 03:10 PM.
Old 01-05-2017
Alphadmw

I wouldn't worry about any of that stuff. When I first met my current gf (10 months ago tomorrow) I was nervous, but that goes away once you get talking a bit. There's no need to be ashamed about it at all either and I wouldn't worry about friends or family or anything like that, I was a bit hesitant at first to tell my parents before I introduced them to her because I was a bit worried about what they may think and I was a complete fool to have any worries. They are your family and they should understand that setting like that shouldn't matter at all or be any issue. (I do have two cousins that made fun of her but these are also two guys that won't visit their own father after finding out he has multiple cancers, but will go out partying instead). Friends I wouldn't worry about either because they will either accept it or you will find out they are not people that you need to be firends with. Both small penis and being a virgin isn't something I'd get worried about either, some girls love smaller ones and if they really do like you then they will have patience as well.