Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-31-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Liquid81 is on a distinguished road
Default Ladyboy Dicks I want to suck all night...

This is a thread of all the ladyboys I would suck and swallow their cum. I'm getting hard just thinking about sucking and swallowing the cum of these hot Ladyboys. Feel free to post your fantasies... Mine is to suck one of those ladyboys and swallow all her cum. 5 Times. Per Day. If possible...
Attached Thumbnails
1907754791.jpg   5678554578.jpg   15598746589.jpg  

Old 01-01-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice

Yep, your pic #3 does it for me, but do please have the courtesy to include the girls names - its the least we can do for these beautiful ladies.
Old 01-13-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Hey guiltydreamer,

I would love to know their names... but I don't know. I find these pics in picdumps without names in the file name. But they are just beautiful and it is a homage for all these beautiful ladies. With or witout name.

...Here are the next pics of girls I wanna suck all night long. Oh and did I say that I swallow all her lady juice? I sure would do it as much times a day as possible... Nothing better than receiving a facial or getting a mouthful.
Attached Thumbnails
195196518.jpg   5452454545.jpg   935123195.jpg  

Old 01-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice

Hey Liquid,

Nice pics again but be careful you dont fall foul of the forum rules....the Mods tend to frown on pics of girls without name checks.....

Agree with you on taking a load - am partial myself.
Old 01-23-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

According to the forum rules... Here are Amy, Mint and Bailey Jay. I would suck each of them until the last drop is out. Every one of them could come in my mouth and/or on my face. Oh about my face, I'm a little nerdy, and I would take every big facial over my glasses... hmmm the possibilities for all you ladyboys out there...
Attached Thumbnails
1929660708.jpg   1286501475.jpg   1147117653.jpg  

Old 01-25-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

darth6 is on a distinguished road

I love asian ladyboys.
Attached Thumbnails
2e9f95a4-3be013c7.jpg   001 (7).jpg   1010-11.jpg  

Old 01-26-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Thanks for the contribution darth6. I can't get my eyes off asian ladyboys too
Old 01-30-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Here are Hahn, Nan and Pear. Oh what could I do to these hot ladyboys.

I would start to suck Hahn's dick, slowly and only the forehead. Then from time to time I would go deeper, until I deepthroat her hard. Simultaneously I would play with her hot nipples. I could go for hours... but she has to cum deep in my mouth or on my face.

Shit, what would I do with Nan??? She is the hottest, tightest, little ladyboy ever. She is so cute. I would love to have her huge dick deep down my throat, while I fuck her ass with a vibrator. She could cum at any time, I would take multiple loads of her every day!

Last but not least Pear, who is in the perfect fuck position. After she fucked me hard in my ass, I would turn around and suck her to a big ending. While I have her dick deep in my mouth, I stroke my hard dick. Before she is close to cum I would start licking her balls, while I stroke my dick and her dick. We could cum simultaneously on my hot body. I would love to clean up our mess .
Attached Thumbnails
Hahn23.jpg   Nan1.jpg   Pear.jpg  

Old 01-30-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

And another post of my dreams...

Tao, Mint and Nancy!

Wow, Tao, Wow. I would love to suck her dick, while she has a buttplug in her ass. I would wrap my tongue around her uncut forehead and start to love her with my lips. When she is close to cum, I would take an ice cube out of a glass I've prepared and slowly drive around her dick. Then she will get fast out of the orgasm zone and I can continue sucking her dick again. I would repeat this procedure 5-6 times. Including some ball playing... Then after 2-3 hours she can finally release her huge load. She drenches me with her one ladyboy bukkake. I love it. I would swallow every drop of her load from my face!

Is there something to say about Mint? No, because she is absolutely perfect. I would ride her dick deep in my ass, while I look in her cute face. She could fuck me as long as she wants. When we cum, I turn her upside down on the couch and let her suck her own dick, while I also try to get in her mouth. She sucks both dicks, while I stroke them. We blow two huge loads on her face and her mouth is full of cum. I would love to end the session with some cum swapping and cuddling.

And then there is Nancy. The Ladyboy Model. I would love it, if she would fuck my mouth. She can hold my head and fuck my mouth. I will enjoy it and stroke my dick. I would give her a very wet blowjob, sometimes with a little break for laying my hard dick on her dick and stroking them together. Then I continue with the suck session. A vibrator is working on the point between her balls and her asshole... She will enjoy... After this she strokes her dick around my mouth and finally cum, while I hold the vibrator and stroke my own dick. She cums with 15 huge ropes, plasters my glasses and gives me a mouthful. This makes me so hot, I let go the vibrator and cum also with uncountable ropes into my hand. I take it all in my mouth, we kiss and I swallow!
Attached Thumbnails
Tao1.jpg   Mint2.jpg   Nancy1.jpg  

Old 01-30-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid81 View Post
... Then after 2-3 hours she can finally release her huge load. She drenches me with her one ladyboy bukkake. ...
I don't think you know what bukkake means.The quantity of cum is secondary; the word refers to multiple cummers. So, now matter how much of her sweet jizz Tao releases onto your eager face, a bukkake it will not be.
Old 01-31-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I don't think you know what bukkake means.The quantity of cum is secondary; the word refers to multiple cummers. So, now matter how much of her sweet jizz Tao releases onto your eager face, a bukkake it will not be.
Okay you are right then. I would hope it would be the amount of cum like in a bukkake. Or my last 6 Pictures... These 6 ladyboys could make a bukkake with me. I would join.
Old 01-31-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

For today it is Pai, Gor and Anne!

There is something about Pai that I can't resist. She is hot, has a cute face and a very suckable dick. She reminds me of an asian friend of mine. When I come home from work, she is waiting like that on our bed. She tells me her secret, that she jerked off the whole day to our sex videos without cumming once. She holded it back for me... So there is no holding back and I start to finish what she build. With some well setted breaks, I bring her to a big show down. Her first rope goes straight into my mouth. Number 2,3 and 4 are spreading over my face. I wanna feel her cum deep in me, so I start to deep throat, just to earn the result of 10 more shots. Her body shakes as we lay down together...

For Gor and her two hander dick is a special treatment planned. After our usual foreplay, where we suck each others dicks, she could ride me reverse cow girl. I would bend over from behind her, to reach her dick with my lips. Then she could ride me, while I give her a blowjob. Until the end, when she cums huge in my mouth and I cum in her ass.

The beautiful Anne is the kind of little fuck toy I need, but is also my best friend. She has the kind of mix. I would love to stand behind her, lubing my dick and her asshole up. I would give her a serious fuck. But look at her... I wouldn't last longer than a minute. Every time I'm close to cum, I stop and go down to suck her hot dick. My bonus: Some fucked out precum. This goes on all night, until we go into 69 to finish us with our mouths. In the end, both of our mouths are almost overflowing from the cum. We started a long kissing session thereafter.
Attached Thumbnails
Pai1.jpg   Gor1.jpg   Anne1.jpg  

Old 02-01-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Barnaby Black is on a distinguished road

Nice pics and thanks for posting them. Baily Jay is one of my all time faves
Old 02-01-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

fredson66 is on a distinguished road
Default my pick

A few I could suck on all night
Attached Thumbnails
763_1000.jpg   king7.jpg   sai1072.jpg  

Old 02-02-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

normanby17 is on a distinguished road

Chyna - waht a delecious cock
Attached Thumbnails
chyna 9.jpg   chyna12.jpg   chyna7.jpg  

Old 02-04-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

For today I present you Dao, again Nan and Wise! These are three beauties.

I woukd fuck Dao all night long. Sometimes with my dick and a dildo together in her ass. I really wanna stretch her tight asshole. In the end I would love to cum in her mouth. That makes her so hot, she pushs me down on the bed and cums huge in my mouth. I beg for more cum. So she pours my load from her mouth into mine. After all she tells me to swallow our cum. She has a surprised and horny look in her eyes as she watches me. She can't resist and we start a long kissing session...

Nan is my absolutely favourite . She looks again extremly hot and my fantasy immediately starts. I couldn't stop getting her dick as deep as possible in my mouth. I would give her a rough, wet blowjob. I want her to hold my head. From time to time when her cock leaves my mouth, I can catch a little precum from her. That turns me so on, that I start to stroke my dick. We have a special plan for today. Collect a huge amount of cum in a big beer glass. We start to switch into 69 and suck each other for 20 Minutes. I can't resist and want to cum. She holds my dick into the beer glass and strokes out a big load. I'm still sucking her dick. After a few minutes she also cums. I stroke her into the glass. We take a break for half an hour and then start all again... Until late in the evening we have collected about 8 big loads. We save the loads in the refrigerator. The next day I come home from work, Nan sits on the couch with a hard dick from masturbating the whole day. She tells me that the thought of the glass of cum kept her hard. She stroked for 8 hours. As I close the door she allready stands there with her hard dick in her hand and the glass of cum in the other one. She gives me the command to go on my knees. As she strokes her dick, she slowly feeds me with these 8 loads. I present her my full mouth and she still strokes. She says, " Swallow it all my little cum slave". I can't disagree. She cums as she sees me swallowing. I am a mess. She strokes out about 10 big ropes in my mouth and on my face. I collect it all. I start a 15 minutes cum play after she came. Nan meanwhile sucks my dick. She gets a big reward and swallows it all...

Wise on the other hand could be the one. I want to swallow her babies all night. She has a hot face and a cute smile. She could fill my mouth up, whenever she wants. I would give her my asshole to fuck and she could fuck my mouth everytime of the day. I would fulfill all her sexual wishes. No fantasy is forbidden. All she must do is cum in my mouth regulary. I also love the shape of her dick . Where do I find a ladyboy like this? Dreams can get true and Wise is a dream.
Attached Thumbnails
Dao1.jpg   Nan7.jpg   wise1.jpg  

Old 02-11-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Here is the mix for today:

B, Tunch and Sugar. These three girls are very hot. I'm thinking about sucking them off and having their dicks in my mouth. I would swallow these loads...
Attached Thumbnails
B1.jpg   Tunch1.jpg   Sugar1.jpg