Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-16-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Imconfused can only hope to improve
Default What if your GF/Wife wanted to be a substitute would U let her?

If your gf or wife told you that she wanted to do this would you let her? or would this not be something you would enjoy?

By any means of the imagination am I a shemale. Though I was thinking. I walk into the bedroom with sexy lengerie on and you are on the bed completely naked. I come over to your side of the bed and start kissing you. You touch me all over and you slowly bring your hand "downtown" and you feel a cock in your hand ( strap on of course) so you start stroking the cock with your hand while playing with my breast. You then tell me to get on the bed and stand on my knees, you again take the cock in your hand and stroke it..while playing with my breast. You then start kissing me while still playing with my cock and you start kissing down my breast to my belly, you then take the cock in your mouth and start stroking it with your mouth. While you are sucking on it you start playing with your own cock. You then get on your hands and knees and I lick your ass..and put some lube on you and slowly insert my cock ( strap on) into you slowly..then bringing it in and out ( not all the way out) You are aroused by me penetrating you from behind and have an explosive orgasm....
Old 10-16-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Your boyfriend is a very lucky guy if you are considering doing this to him.
In my fantasize this is similar to the things i would love my gf to do to me.

She comes in the bedroom dressed in a nurse's uniform and says, well i know all about your little addiction and nurse Jen is going to cure you of it.

She slowly slips down her silky panties to revel a huge cock (strap-on) she orders me to suck it then pushes me over the bed and slowly slides her big cock into my arse and begins to fuck me slowly.
The pain is eventually replaced by pleasure and she starts to pound my ass harder and harder, then she grabs my cock and starts wanking me off within seconds i exploded the best orgasm ever and collapse onto the bed.:D

Well that's a rough outline.
In reality, i think i would chicken out id be too ashamed afterwards.
Old 10-16-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lamba is on a distinguished road

it wud be heaven
Old 10-18-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

vapour159 is on a distinguished road

if only, dream COME true fantasy fullfilled wher can i sign up HEAVEN IS
Old 10-22-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Imconfused can only hope to improve

So I asked and he let me but not for long, after doing it, he told me that wasn't for him, but I could still use my finger in the future. I think he wasn't relaxed...if I didn't hold it, it would have shot right out.....
I think, he thinks I am into shemales...Which I am not saying it is a bad thing, it just isnt my thing. I wanted to do this for him because I thought that's what he wanted.
My user name is perfect because that is exactly what I am ...confused...I know that not all men like to penetrated from behind (if they like shemales) So I don't know what his extent of liking shemales is...You know does he just like to jerk off watching them or what...See the dvd he has...it is mostly men with the shemales but there are two scenes that there is two men with a shemale but one of the men is also penetrating the other man ( no not a shemale) If you were to take the shemale out of there...it would be just two guys $#$%ing each other...
Old 10-22-2007
She-cock inspector

Well it sounds like your making progress n the bedroom a last.
It could be he wasnt relaxed or the other thing is mabey it was too big he's probably not had much up there before, your ass needs to be trained slowly so to speak.
Only he knows just how much he likes shemales i suppose you will have to prize that out of him slowly, it might just be a fantasy to wank off to.
I wouldn't worry to much about the guys in the video that is probably just part of the movie, i have a bi sex video i bought because there was scenes with an hermaphrodite in it, i love the hermfro seance but fast forward through the bits with men fucking each other i find it revolting.
Old 10-23-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

silverback can only hope to improve

All I can say is that he's very lucky to have a GF who tries so hard to understand and please him. Big ups to you for your efforts. Obviously it's impossible for me to say what is going through his mind, but he might feel threatened as he doesn't fully understand his own desires and thinks that you might be secretly judging him? I don't know... that's just how I'd feel if my wife found out about my attraction the TS girls.
Old 10-24-2007
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback View Post
All I can say is that he's very lucky to have a GF who tries so hard to understand and please him. Big ups to you for your efforts. Obviously it's impossible for me to say what is going through his mind, but he might feel threatened as he doesn't fully understand his own desires and thinks that you might be secretly judging him? I don't know... that's just how I'd feel if my wife found out about my attraction the TS girls.
I think you've hit the nail on the head silver, about just how most of us would feel in the same situation and your right he's a very lucky guy to have a gf like her.
Old 11-09-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Jpone is on a distinguished road

I let my Gf do me with a strap on, she suggested we buy one when we were in Amsterdam a few years ago, she dressed up in a basque came into the bedroom and ordered me to suck the cock, i was a bit hesitant at first as this was my gf and I was unsure what she would think seeing me sucking on a strapon, I wasn't fully relaxed there were things I wanted to do and say to her while we were on the bed, my head was racing with thoughts and imagines of t-girls how I never said anything I will never know, but fuck was it good when she slipped it in, she slowly wanked me off and when I came there was buckets of the stuff, so I can understand how your boyfriend is feeling confused, It was the first and last time my gf used the strap on, god knows why, I have always felt abit embarrased about asking her why we haven't used it again, my gf has next to no idea about my fantasy's with shemales, would i cheat on her if one came along, i would have to admit that yes I would, the desire would be to great, I know i would be totally relaxed and in an environment where the girl would be fully able to understand what I wanted and i would be able to express myself fully without feeling shame or remorse.

I would hate my gf to feel the way you do, but thats probably easy for me to say and probably abit thoughtless also.
Old 05-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default Sounds like a lucky guy to me too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imconfused View Post
If your gf or wife told you that she wanted to do this would you let her? or would this not be something you would enjoy?
I love your descriptive fantasy, it sounds great!
While I have never experienced anal sex, I would be willing to experiment with my gf or wife if she wanted to. Sex is give and take, so if that was her fantasy, or if she thought it was mine, than I would be happy to at least try it.
(With anal sex, the fantasy seems hot, but the reality..I'm not sure I'd like it, maybe that was your bf's reaction)
You sure make it sound hot, and with you, I'm sure it would be!
Personally, I would love to experience sharing a shemale with my girlfriend or wife, especially if she was already turned on to the idea. Your fantasy is the next best thing!
Old 05-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

slipper can only hope to improve

I don't feel that consenting adults "let" each other do anything--especially if they care for each other. They discuss and experiment within each comfort zone, and consider each other when they reach the edge of that.

All the best.
Old 07-20-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

futacum has a little shameless behaviour in the past

sounds hot!
Old 04-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jmadaf is on a distinguished road
Talking strap-on

My wife does this to me, only I don't suck the strap-on, she fucks me, calling me her BITCH, latter I ass-fuck her and say "The bitch is fucking you now" I also eat her asspie, because she demands that I clean-up my mess.