Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 09-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Born Girlie

Are trannys really as pretty as born girlies?
Attached Thumbnails
bernadette_peters0023.jpg   Jean Butler.JPG   mia st john .jpg  

Old 09-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

We are pretty much like any Ggirl some of us look better then others, Any way beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Some Ggirls are drop dead pretty while other Ggirls look like they got beaten with an ugly stick same goes with Tgirls, Fact of life some people are just better looking then other people
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 09-25-2009
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts
Default The eye of the Beholder

What happens when we view some of the transgendered pics on this Forum ? If we haven't seen the girl before we judge her a) from a recognised socially-agreed stereotype beauty / pretty standard. b) by our already-developed preference for doe-eyes, cupid-bow lips, high cheekbones or whatever, or again we might have a thing about firm chins. c) by some other visible feature which fascinates us / turns us on ( big balls, perky nipples, sweet little cock, big hard cock etc.

If we were to eliminate c) as a factor, and go simply by facial looks, then our choice would be based almost entirely on the level of femininity or maybe on sensuality - e.g. it would be based on the male visual hunter part of many of us.

But ask one of the M2fs on our Forum and you might well get a quite different vewpoint. Also we have a few born-female members, I believe, who might see things quite differently.

Yes, there are pictures of delicate feminine individuals on this Forum, and equally there are some ( to me ) with gross coarse features, BUT they are attractive to someone, or their pics wouldn't have been posted on a thread.

So if the cock twitches or the heart beats faster - well bring them on I say !

Great Forum both for self-indulgence, sheer delightful lust, or involved debate !!

Old 09-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Are guys really as ugly as they sometimes post?
Old 09-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rachel is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Default beauty

OMG FRAN! LMAO! Seriously though there are some unattractive people out there of both genders breeding and spreading the fugly gene. When you see two of them embracing and looking into each others eyes I wonder what they are thinking. Are they thinking ... Hey Baby! Alright! MMMM
Old 09-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Which one is the tranny?
Attached Thumbnails
beata-100_0045.jpg   F01.jpg   fotobolsh11882.gif.jpg  

Old 09-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Watch it Fran. I have a big stinger!
Attached Thumbnails
hornet.jpg  
Old 09-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Unfortunately, all too often the answer is yes. I write this as I sit here trying never to be so "ugly."
Old 09-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

There seems to be some misunderstanding of my intentions of starting this thread. I am getting bored with the endless stream of hard cock shemale pictures. I would like to see more pictures of lovely trannys like the ones below, posted here.
Attached Thumbnails
AQKUBQNDHTYT.jpg   BarbieWoods.jpg   Fran.JPG  

Old 09-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

michael39 is on a distinguished road
Default It all depends...

Some t-girls are far more beautiful, some are not just like every other woman. And of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Old 09-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Default With all due respect ...

Quote:
There seems to be some misunderstanding of my intentions of starting this thread. I am getting bored with the endless stream of hard cock shemale pictures. I would like to see more pictures of lovely trannys like the ones below, posted here.
Randolph, you are a much more talented writer than to have allowed yourself to be "misunderstood." It is beneath your abilities as a crafter of words to obfuscate about the connotation of your original post. Besides, as I teach my writing students, it is the writer's responsibility to ensure that she or he is understood, not the other way around.

I am glad, though, for the clarification.
Old 09-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Randolph, you are a much more talented writer than to have allowed yourself to be "misunderstood." It is beneath your abilities as a crafter of words to obfuscate about the connotation of your original post. Besides, as I teach my writing students, it is the writer's responsibility to ensure that she or he is understood, not the other way around.

I am glad, though, for the clarification.
Pretty trannys and girlies too
light my libido through and through
Old 09-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

citoyen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Which one is the tranny?

The solution is in the picture, the task does not apply. friendly greetings
Old 09-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Which one is the tranny?

Sneaky! At least two of them are Tgirls
Old 09-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Creedence will become famous soon enough

I think some can look absolutely breathtaking while others look homely but that goes the same way for a normal girl. What makes a normal girl automatically pretty compared to a normal t-girl? I believe both are beautiful.
Old 09-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Sitting here trying to think of some typical wise-ass remark to make but nothing comes to mind. I haven't had my morning coffee yet. I did not find Randolph's initial question out of line in any way. Some of the other stuff on here really shows that some who post have no respect for transexuals at any point of transition.
They create an image that the nearest thing they ever had to a date was making love to their hand. I could add a lot of other details but then I would be getting ugly.

Randolph, I noticed I made the top three. :D
Old 09-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default It's a vicious circle

Quote:
Some of the other stuff on here really shows that some who post have no respect for transexuals at any point of transition.
They create an image that the nearest thing they ever had to a date was making love to their hand.:
An excellent point, and -- of course -- if one is only dating one's hand then it stands to reason that the shallowness of caring only about the physical appearance via pictures or videos will be the operating principle.
Old 09-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Come on you all, lets have some more lovely tranny pics.
Attached Thumbnails
rosa1.jpg   Laisa003.JPG   Tranny Isis.jpg  

Old 09-26-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

suebone is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
An excellent point, and -- of course -- if one is only dating one's hand then it stands to reason that the shallowness of caring only about the physical appearance via pictures or videos will be the operating principle.
what he said;;

(short and sweet )
Old 09-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Just goes to show you that we should have been girls to start with
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 09-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I wonder how tranny's feel about their physical appearance. I suspect they take their appearance very seriously. Some go to great lengths to look as feminine as possible, including major surgery and of course breast implants. Being attracted to female beauty is not necessarily shallow, it is hard wired in the male brain. Trannys want to be attractive and beautiful. I see nothing wrong with that. If their beauty makes me want to pleasure my self then so be it. We all want love and to love, but objects of love are not always readily available.
Old 09-27-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Konnor is on a distinguished road
Wink

[QUOTE=franalexes;108256]Sitting here trying to think of some typical wise-ass remark to make but nothing comes to mind. I haven't had my morning coffee yet. I did not find Randolph's initial question out of line in any way. Some of the other stuff on here really shows that some who post have no respect for transexuals at any point of transition.
They create an image that the nearest thing they ever had to a date was making love to their hand. I could add a lot of other details but then I would be getting ugly.

Franalexes, you didn't ask if their hand was attractive
Old 09-27-2009
aw9725

Post An easy question to answer...

Quote:
I'm not sure why we need to even ask that question in this forum but my answer is: YES. As someone else here reminded us "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." Whatever works... it's all good!

Last edited by aw9725; 03-07-2013 at 11:43 PM.
Old 09-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

[QUOTE=Konnor;108550]
Quote:
Franalexes, you didn't ask if their hand was attractive
I had a date once with a European guy. He had Roman hands and Russian fingers.
Old 09-27-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=franalexes;108566]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnor View Post

I had a date once with a European guy. He had Roman hands and Russian fingers.
And did he give you a French kiss?
Old 09-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

[QUOTE=ila;108570]
Quote:

Now that would be telling. Let's just say the Irish in me had a wee bit of fun.
Old 09-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

[QUOTE=ila;108570]
Quote:

Possibly after a kiss he remembered this little poem.

Oh, dear Little Flo
I love you so
Especially in your nightie
When the moonlight flits
Across your tits
Oh, Jesus Christ almighty
Old 09-27-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now that would be telling. Let's just say the Irish in me had a wee bit of fun.
I'm sure he was glad that you didn't czech his advances.
Old 09-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I'm sure he was glad that you didn't czech his advances.
Irish I had a hand in this.
Old 09-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

He was Hungary.
Had a Pol ish appetite.
Old 09-27-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
He was Hungary.
Had a Pol ish appetite.
I suppose that's alright. As long as he didn't turn out to be a Turkey.
Old 09-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well, the cat couldn't kitten
and the dog couldn't pup
and he couldn't get his rubarb up.
Old 09-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OK OK, We all know that trannys are as beautiful as girlies and definitely sexier. So here is one of the best.
Attached Thumbnails
celeste6016_196.jpg   celeste5021_744.jpg   celeste_as_venus_213.jpg  

Old 09-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

citoyen is on a distinguished road

I am here in ewr-economic-forum? friendly greetings
Old 10-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

stargazer58 will become famous soon enoughstargazer58 will become famous soon enough

I remember seeing Jean Butler for the first time in "River Dance" and getting an instant boner just seeing her sexuality and those hot ass legs!!!.. Then after watching it a few times more I became enthralled with the thought of her sporting a nice 7" woody as she is dancing!!..hehe.. I wonder what Mr Flatley would have done then?!?!?
Old 10-01-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sedley is on a distinguished road

Mine was Victoria - Miriam - and I was hooked
Old 10-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer58 View Post
I remember seeing Jean Butler for the first time in "River Dance" and getting an instant boner just seeing her sexuality and those hot ass legs!!!.. Then after watching it a few times more I became enthralled with the thought of her sporting a nice 7" woody as she is dancing!!..hehe.. I wonder what Mr Flatley would have done then?!?!?
When Jean Butler is dancing, she is an absolute goddess. I burst into tears she is so beautiful, god, the way she flies through the air is pure magic. I love her!
Old 10-01-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Marine_N41_432 will become famous soon enough

I don't care. Beauty and physical attraction are the invitation to my soul to investigate and sate itself if possible. OK ugly face - very often inner light.

Everybody is worth loving, you just have to meet the same invite as you're giving.