Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

View Poll Results: Which aspect most attracts you?
Transwomen who are dainty and very feminine 44 66.67%
Transwomen who have a degree of masculinity 14 21.21%
Attractive persons whose gender seems widway 8 12.12%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tgsexual is on a distinguished road
Default Is androgeny attractive to you?

I wondered how many men here, who are attracted to transwomen are attracted by androgynes generally, and to what extent.

An androgyne in terms of gender identity, is a person who does not fit cleanly into the typical masculine and feminine gender roles of their society. Somewhat gender neutral or a balance of masculinity and feminity.

More on androgeny here for those interested:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgyny

One way this might be expressed is in an attraction to muscular or athletic women. Do many of you here prefer these types of women over say petite / softish / very feminine women?

As well as answering the poll, please leave a comment on your thoughts on the above.
Proud to be a MELT (Men who Love Transwomen)

Last edited by tgsexual; 08-12-2009 at 10:00 PM.
Old 08-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

michael39 is on a distinguished road

Personally, I'm not attracted to androgynes people. The transexuals that I'm attracted to are what I consider to be very beautiful women with something a little extra. But I'm definitely attracted to their feminine appearance.
Old 08-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

FWIW, I often found myself attracted to athletic, muscular and Tom Boyish type girls and rarely to girls that I perceived to be very feminine.

It the same way, I can be attracted to feminine boys, but not as much as I am to transwomen.

Too much masculinity or femininity just doesn't work for me.

Last edited by tgsexual; 08-12-2009 at 10:09 PM.
Old 08-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

barry will become famous soon enoughbarry will become famous soon enough

never ben into muscular women - i dont mean the body builder types you see on espn but just the fit ones never really tripped my trigger. i always fell for as you described the petite soft feminine women. im a man who loves curves so my tastes follow into the realm of transgender as well
Old 08-14-2009
St. Araqiel

Femininity is more my thing, whether in girls or boys (just 'cause I'm straight doesn't mean I can't appreciate beauty wherever I see it!).
Old 08-14-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Results so far would indicate that tw lovers tend to be significantly different to gays.

It's interesting that experienced tw lovers tend to become more attracted to femboys over time, at least from feedback I've read. I wonder if there is a degree of latent homosexuality that men become more comfortable accepting over time.
Old 08-18-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shooting_shark is on a distinguished road

Anything androgynous attracts me instantly.... but that doesn't especially include muscular women. Muscles are more of a male trait than "something in the middle", so muscular women are more of a contrast than a middle ground. Not that this can't be attractive, but that's something else.

Now, women who are "boyish", short haired, flat chested.. or dainty femboys - that's what I consider androgynous. and HOT.
Old 08-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

i m more attracted to androgynes who are soft and smooth boys....
as compared to muscular ladies ......
But it actually depends on my mood .........muscular ladies can also b tempting depending on that......but roughness is a gr8 turnoff .....if the muscular ladies do have smooth skin envelopin their muscles..... then probably i wont b left complaining,....
Old 08-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CuriousMattUK will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to CuriousMattUK

I personally like both dainty and feminine and also those with a degree of masculinity. However I voted for a degree of masculinity. I fantasise about being fucked by a shemale and the bigger more masculine shemales seem more appealing in that way.

I guess I'm referring more to the build of the shemale as I like a shemale who has a non-masculine looking face.
Old 08-19-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Adis is on a distinguished road

Interesting point. There's something to ponder over...
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

lancelotq will become famous soon enoughlancelotq will become famous soon enough

I personally like transwomen who are fem(dom)inine. (Nice face and round hard bottom, this is my ideal)
Old 08-20-2009
bumlove24

Default I love androgeny!

I absolutely love sporty women with short hair. My ideal woman is thin with small breasts but a gorgeous bum, no make up with a boyish face, short hair and dressed in sports clothes
Old 08-20-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

charlietwobeans is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to charlietwobeans
Default I agree here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans_Lover123 View Post
I personally like both dainty and feminine and also those with a degree of masculinity. However I voted for a degree of masculinity. I fantasise about being fucked by a shemale and the bigger more masculine shemales seem more appealing in that way.

I guess I'm referring more to the build of the shemale as I like a shemale who has a non-masculine looking face.
I chose the "slightly masculine" type not because I am not attracted to very feminine Tgirls (I love them) but because of the word SLIGHTLY - as in, just a touch of masculine aggression. I think that is one of the key attractions for me - the masculine attitude towards sex wrapped in a pretty, sexy exterior.
Old 08-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

threnn00 will become famous soon enoughthrenn00 will become famous soon enough

I love androgeny, but my taste in Tgirls tends to go to the more hardbody type. Can't get enough of shemales like Jo Garcia, Reneta Araujo, and Natalia Coxxx...
Old 08-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough

St. Araqiel --------

Femininity is more my thing, whether in girls or boys (just 'cause I'm straight doesn't mean I can't appreciate beauty wherever I see it!).

Great point you have here SA. Although I do prefer it on girls(19 to 70) who also maintain a touch of elegance. I have become somewhat attracted to some of them (androgynes) who have been gracing the forum lately. Thanks for enlightening me(us) on the term, Tgsexual. I doubt if I'd have ever come across that term in my everyday conversations.
The only trace of 'masculinity' I admire in women (GG's or TG's) Is a degree of assertivness. A pretty face looks great, especially when sucking cock, but I find the soft neck, back and shoulders of a feminine quality truly sensual. From that starting point, I can work my way to the rest of them. I have to use my hands for some tough jobs at times. So if I'm in the fortunate position to a night of passion, my mouth and hands want softness to taste and caress, not a washboard. Muscular necks, backs? no thanks, I'll leave that to the WWW fans.
Old 08-23-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Pssh can only hope to improve

It definitely is. I love it when boys look like girls when you take a first look at them
And I also like some short haired boyish girls. Like Katherine Moennig.