Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-17-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

califsweettalker will become famous soon enough
Talking First Time Sex

Hi Readers

I am new to this site and wanted to take a moment to say hi and ask a question or two and would appreciate your thoughts.

I am currently married to a very beautiful woman but recently when we are together sexually we fantasize about having a threesome with a sexy shemale. Is it unusual for a heterosexual male and female to fantasize about shemales?

Are shemales generally attracted to heterosexual males? females? Is "first time sex" with a shemale generally awkward or is it hot? Does the "first time" experience have a special significence like it does with heterosexual sex?

My wife and I would appreciate your thoughs, a speciial thank you to any shemales that would be kind enough to share insights.

Every one please feel free to express your thoughts however you want either academically or sexually. But I do have to admit it would be a turn on for my wife and I to read what you would say from the perspective of a participant or a voyer. (what would you like to do with us as a participant, or what would you like to see or watch happen with us as a voyer) We hope some of you will have fun and post some stimulating replies, as we will probably have fantasies about you and what you say.

Thanks
sweettalker

Last edited by califsweettalker; 01-17-2009 at 05:13 AM.
Old 01-17-2009
translover

I think t-girls like hetero men much more bec they feel like woman. But most of them don't like to be with girls in a sexual way. But i know a lot of t-girl playing in the with couples. And couples are enjoy very much they say.
it could be so interesting and very memorable experience for you and your wife. if i were you i would suck her cock with your wife at the same time, try new experiences with no limit. it will be much more pleasure for you and your wife and don't be addict
i hope and wish, my future wife will have fantasies like that
Old 01-17-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

T-licious is on a distinguished road

Damn you're lucky!! Go for it fast before your wife changes her mind.
Old 01-17-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by translover View Post
I think t-girls like hetero men much more bec they feel like woman. But most of them don't like to be with girls in a sexual way. But i know a lot of t-girl playing in the with couples. And couples are enjoy very much they say.
it could be so interesting and very memorable experience for you and your wife. if i were you i would suck her cock with your wife at the same time, try new experiences with no limit. it will be much more pleasure for you and your wife and don't be addict
i hope and wish, my future wife will have fantasies like that
Translover,

Thank you for your post, my wife and I were pleased that we had responces so quickly.

My wife got turned on when she read your suggestion of us sucking cock together. She began kissing me immediatly after reading your post and recanted what you said. She said it would be hot for her to watch me suck the cock of a pretty shemale right there in front of her, she desribed what she thought it would look and feel like. She of course added a few of her own imaginative details (got to love her for that). I have to tell you it was such a turn on for me to hear my wife hotly expound on your idea of us sucking shemale cock. Your post and suggestion inspired us to a hot little session of wake up sex first thing this morning.

Thanks
sweettalker

Last edited by califsweettalker; 01-17-2009 at 10:53 AM. Reason: minor change
Old 01-17-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-licious View Post
Damn you're lucky!! Go for it fast before your wife changes her mind.
T,

Lucky does'nt even began to cover it for me, she is fun, sexy, smart, and turn your head gorgeous too! Thanks for your comment.

sweettalker
Old 01-17-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by califsweettalker View Post
Are shemales generally attracted to heterosexual males? females? Is "first time sex" with a shemale generally awkward or is it hot? Does the "first time" experience have a special significence like it does with heterosexual sex?
Trans*women have sexualities that run the rance of human expression - some are only into other women, some are bi, some only go for men, some (probably wise ones) only like other trans* men or women. So, there can't really be a generalization about us any more than about any other group of people.

First time sex with anyone is individually awkward to some degree as you sort out what it is that you all like and don't like. There isn't a monolithic trans-sexuality that would make a first time any different than any other...except... where the non-trans folks come into it. More than a few times I and my friends have had t deal with guys and gals who after "the deed" gathered up their clothes in an awkward silence, didn't look at us again and silently shuffled out (so much for the after sex cuddles); or made it very clear that it was time for us to go away.

The first time with a trans*woman can be totally written off as not really sex since we aren't really women. No need to bother yourself with our feelings since we have them removed when the fake tits are passed out...

Yes! First sex with a Trans*woman CAN be special and significant - it depends I suppose. I would imagine that sex with a Trans*woman for the first time would tend to be memorable.
Old 01-17-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Thumbs up

Bionca,

Bravo on the very thoughtful reply. Because my wife and I are only at the fantasy stage it is good that you remind us to consider the feelings of anyone who may become involved with us. To let you know, my wife and I believe passionatly that it is important to always treat others well, we have learned that very good sex is so much more satisfying when you can think beyond yourself. Thanks for your reply and we wish you well.

sweettalker (mr & mrs)
Old 01-18-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

maddog27 is on a distinguished road

Sounds like a great fantasy to me