Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies > ID help needed
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-09-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

somedevil is on a distinguished road
Default Who is This Girl ? PLSS Identify

hey guys

i have searched all over and googled and gone on forums but i can't figure out who this girl is. The image name has jennifer in it but i can't find anything else

i am madly in lvoe with her and i sit right now with my cock out of my pants going ballistic..

plssss identify
Attached Thumbnails
jennifer8010.jpg   jennifer8093.jpg  
Old 06-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedevil View Post
hey guys

i have searched all over and googled and gone on forums but i can't figure out who this girl is. The image name has jennifer in it but i can't find anything else

i am madly in lvoe with her and i sit right now with my cock out of my pants going ballistic..

plssss identify
Her name is Jennifer. The pictures you posted are from her most recent Shemale Yum set, part of the June 1, 2012 update. She has 8 sets at Shemale Yum going back to the first one on June 9, 2001. She also has three videos: 2 from 2005 and one accompanying the set from which your pictures come.
Old 06-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the rough

Here's a few from one of her other sets on ShemaleYum
Attached Thumbnails
jennifer10035.jpg   jennifer10068.jpg   jennifer10083.jpg  

Old 06-09-2012

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumshooter69 View Post
Here's a few from one of her other sets on ShemaleYum
Unfortunately cumshooter69, your pictures show a different shemaleyum model also called Jennifer.
a few more samples of your Jennifer --> http://www.shemalestardb.com/stars/J/Jennifer_8/

The OP, somedevil, posted pix of Jennifer AKA Estrajen. --> http://www.shemalestardb.com/stars/J/Jennifer_4/
Old 06-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
Unfortunately cumshooter69, your pictures show a different shemaleyum model also called Jennifer.
a few more samples of your Jennifer --> http://www.shemalestardb.com/stars/J/Jennifer_8/

The OP, somedevil, posted pix of Jennifer AKA Estrajen. --> http://www.shemalestardb.com/stars/J/Jennifer_4/
Sorry about that i wasn't sure but she looked similiar, just thought they were younger pics, Thanks for the correction and the links.
Old 06-09-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

somedevil is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much
If you have any mroe galleries i would really appreciate :D :D :D :D
Old 06-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post

I wouldn't complain having both Jennifers in my bed...... both a very sexy indeed.