Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default A reasonable basis for changing legal gender

The fact remains that it's very difficult to have one's legal gender changed. In most countries such a change will AT LEAST demand a full SRS. I am obviously opposed to such drastic measures as a democratic justification of some one to change their legal status.

I believe that two factors should be enough to qualify the applicant to change his or her legal gender:

1. Having been diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria
2. Having lived as the preferred gender for some time

Regarding Gender Dysphoria I always disliked the concept of viewing transsexuality as a disease - but I can, of course, accept that we view it as a condition and not least as a reality. And it's diagnosable. Furthermore, it would appear that science is getting very close to pinpointing what it exactly is that makes some people transsexual. So in other words, here we have a factor that is definable. And that should be enough for the judicial system.

Regarding having lived as the preferred gender for some time I believe that manifesting one's true gender publicly (I'm not talking about sexual orientation here) is a necessity as a proof of honesty and as a safe guard that only the serious get the change - and noone would probably be diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria without such a public manifestation. How ever, given the promises of scientific research, we may soon arrive at a point where the condition can be determinded anyway. And that probably would rule out the necessity of this second point. Or what?

What do you think?

H

Last edited by hankhavelock; 06-28-2009 at 07:06 AM.
Old 06-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of
Default it's a nightmare

What do i think? Currently in the US it's a nightmare fill out this form go here go there go back fill out more forms who did your surgery? When was it done? we need proof then you have to prove you were your old self and don't forget the fees Jennifer
Old 06-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Cool

Beaurocracy at work , they give you enough red tape to hang yourself with. Make it simple ... " Show me your vagina. " Jen- " OK ( lifts skirt and flashes pink ) " Your a woman , heres your new I.D. and credentials thank you NEXT. "
See simple isn't it ... Oh and Jen you can show me your vadge if you want. lol
Old 06-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
Beaurocracy at work , they give you enough red tape to hang yourself with. Make it simple ... " Show me your vagina. " Jen- " OK ( lifts skirt and flashes pink ) " Your a woman , heres your new I.D. and credentials thank you NEXT. "
Me dink u n Jen need to get a room... :-)
Old 06-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
Believe me that idea crossed my mind a few times, Oh i've posted a photo of the new and improved Jen in another thread Jennifer
Old 06-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Wink

I know i saw ... That pussy is purrrty.
Old 06-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Unfortunately the issue of having the correct gender assignment is being decided by people who personally don't have that as an issue.

From part time CD to post-op'. transexual, where is the dividing line?
There are of course some top grade CD's that make better female persona than some post op's.
The most simple answer for the question is,"it's complicated."