Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-30-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Imbecille can only hope to improve
Default What do you think about that?

A lot of shemales in a lot of countries in the world, as gay people, are victims of injustices, dicriminations and prejudices, not only by the people but also by the government. I think it's a cruel and stupid thing, I think that they're people like everyone.
Old 10-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cockluva can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imbecille View Post
A lot of shemales in a lot of countries in the world, as gay people, are victims of injustices, dicriminations and prejudices, not only by the people but also by the government. I think it's a cruel and stupid thing, I think that they're people like everyone.
I completely agree with you, It's an absolute disgrace that in the 21st century certain groups of people are treated as sub human, I mean these are supposed to be enlightened times that we live in, but if that were really the case why are there still so many biggots banging on about race, transgender issues, homosexuality, disabilty etc, and lets not forget that it's not just the people listed above who have to suffer, it's us guy's on here who love ladyboy's, who because of society's persistent biggotry have to keep our love and admiration of beautiful ladyboy's secret, instead of being able to share it with the world.
Sorry to go on.
Old 10-03-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Imbecille can only hope to improve

It's a shitty world...even agree with the last part of your post.
I hope many other people will post here...I wish to see what's their opinion.
Thank you for your reply.
Old 10-03-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Yeah it pretty much stinks on ice. My only issue with the sentiment expressed so far is that it's a shame it's soooo hard for guys like you to be honest about your attraction. I, frankly, think that's a load of crap.

I'm as open about being trans as I can without wearing a shirt that reads "Tranny". To me being honest is important for me, as well as the gals who can't be, or who will be starting transition soon, or who haven't been born yet. If it's treated like a "dirty secret" by us (you guys and us gals) how is the world supposed to look at us other than freaks, delusional, hell-bound monsters, whatever?

I know hundreds of openly Trans* women in all walks of life. I can count on one hand the number of guys who are open about loving/dating/fucking us. It really seems like guys are hiding under my skirt.

For some stories and pictures in various languages of open TGs from all over:

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conw...successes.html

Note: the list was limited to post-op gals to keep the size of the page managable

Last edited by Bionca; 10-03-2008 at 06:48 PM. Reason: added link
Old 10-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cyborg is an unknown quantity at this point

I noticed on another forum (perhaps some of you are active there) t-girls calling guys trannychasers, fags or t-girls and guys calling other girls dudes. There is lots of hate, prejudice, jelousy and lack of solidarity inside of "this world".
Old 10-03-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Yeah it pretty much stinks on ice. My only issue with the sentiment expressed so far is that it's a shame it's soooo hard for guys like you to be honest about your attraction. I, frankly, think that's a load of crap.

I'm as open about being trans as I can without wearing a shirt that reads "Tranny". To me being honest is important for me, as well as the gals who can't be, or who will be starting transition soon, or who haven't been born yet. If it's treated like a "dirty secret" by us (you guys and us gals) how is the world supposed to look at us other than freaks, delusional, hell-bound monsters, whatever?

I know hundreds of openly Trans* women in all walks of life. I can count on one hand the number of guys who are open about loving/dating/fucking us. It really seems like guys are hiding under my skirt.
Bionca I really admire your courage. Don't judge all men the same though. If we had a relationship you could tell the world. You could publish our picture and story in my hometown newspapers. You could introduce yourself to my friends, acquaintances, and family as a Transwoman. None of this would matter to me and I would in fact be proud of you for doing so. For me the relationship matters not what others think or say. And yes I am not afraid to get married to a Transwoman.

Last edited by ila; 10-03-2008 at 08:54 PM.
Old 10-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default The Roots Are Very Strong

Quote:

For some stories and pictures in various languages of open TGs from all over:

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conw...successes.html

Note: the list was limited to post-op gals to keep the size of the page managable
BIONCA,

I'll write it to you, since I've conversed w/ you B4.

The root issue is justification of existence, which is subliminal.

Ergo, this is accomplished by the conscience opinion by someone who feels they are better than someone else. Me, I don't look up or down but eye to eye.

The majority are one or more: smarter, more attractive, richer, more endowed, pious, etc. in order to justify being biased toward color, gender, sexual orientation, etc. EXAMPLE: Just go back to the 50's when the race originally from Europe claimed to have superior intelligence to the race originally forced from their home in Africa to America. Later, they even did a scientific study to back it up, which was disproven many years later.

Fancy words: 21st Century, as in I cannot believe in this day and age, etc. Until the roots sprouted by soul and mind are uprooted, the problem just gets hidden deeper. The they just find another excuse for what they themselves cannot see. Of course, some of those on the receiving end get the cure unwittingly.

Hope that wasn't too cerebral or sterile.

TAL
Old 10-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Bionca I really admire your courage. Don't judge all men the same though. If we had a relationship you could tell the world. You could publish our picture and story in my hometown newspapers. You could introduce yourself to my friends, acquaintances, and family as a Transwoman. None of this would matter to me and I would in fact be proud of you for doing so. For me the relationship matters not what others think or say. And yes I am not afraid to get married to a Transwoman.
Well put I simply couldn't agree more.

Trans and homo fobia is evil. It may be based on stupidity or misinterpreted religion but it's still evil because of its very real consequences.

I just had a knock on my door 17 minutes - I kid you not - and it was my otherwise kind neighbour who by reference to the Bible (he is Christian and not Muslim) could tell me that sex between men is no good...

I politely informed him that my personal sex life is indeed personal and indeed mine, but admittedly I was a bit flappergasted by his audacity to try to "enlighten" me. "Better you find a nice wife", he said.

Actually, I may try to enlighten him a little bit and inform him that I don't have sex with men at all... and that a TRANS-wife certainly isn't off the agenda.

Oh well...
Old 10-04-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
I noticed on another forum (perhaps some of you are active there) t-girls calling guys trannychasers, fags or t-girls and guys calling other girls dudes. There is lots of hate, prejudice, jelousy and lack of solidarity inside of "this world".
Well, yes and no. It depends where you go. Since most places where guys and TGs hang out together are in some way linked to the adult industry, you are going to find gals who slag eachother out of jealousy, competition, misunderstandings..etc. You also have some gals who are so caught up in what society expects from women that they adopt and run with an inflated bitchy "drag queen" attitude and don't really let it go. So, rather alot like GGs.

ANY guy who referred to me or one of my sisters (even if I hated her guts) as a "dude" would be right off my list of potential dates, and would (in my opinion be a fag (an I do love the gay boys, I just don't date them). They would also get a rather public blasting from me.

However, transwomen's catfights on Internet MBs shouldn't be used to diminish the fact that men by and large are scared shitless to sack up and tell people they like T-gals. At the same time T-gals have to do the work of convincing the world that our identies are valid, our lives are real, and once that is done that we are worthy of respect.

August through September this past year 5 Transwomen in the US and the UK were murdered by men who had sex with them. The silence of men who date/love/fuck gals like me is a shout to men like this that they are justified in their violence, that they can (and usually do) get away with it, that fucking a tranny is so horrible that the object of the attraction must die.

To pull out the old ACT UP slogan...

SILENCE=DEATH

But you know, only death for the women, while the men just get a new round of tranny whores to fulfill their fantasy when nobody is looking.
Old 10-04-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

I know that comming to terms with an attraction to a trans woman can be difficult. I get all that, and I know that I just came off sounding pretty angry (and I am). I'm not angry at anyone here, or at men general. I'm angry at the fact that I don't see very many men who support their Trans girlfriend as an openly Trans person.

When you have guys posting on Ladyboy69 about the "walk of shame" and feeling awkward taking their LB past the hotel reception desk to their rooms - in Thailand!!!!!! I just have to wonder. If these dudes can't be secure with their attraction 1000's of miles away from home in a culture that is pretty suportive of the LBs when/how will they?
Old 10-04-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Alien is on a distinguished road

Wow, deep discussion going on here. I think we are all created equally so we should learn to love and respect!
Old 10-04-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know that comming to terms with an attraction to a trans woman can be difficult. I get all that, and I know that I just came off sounding pretty angry (and I am). I'm not angry at anyone here, or at men general. I'm angry at the fact that I don't see very many men who support their Trans girlfriend as an openly Trans person.

When you have guys posting on Ladyboy69 about the "walk of shame" and feeling awkward taking their LB past the hotel reception desk to their rooms - in Thailand!!!!!! I just have to wonder. If these dudes can't be secure with their attraction 1000's of miles away from home in a culture that is pretty suportive of the LBs when/how will they?
Bionca I live in the middle of redneck country. If I had a Transgirlfriend I would walk down the street holding her hand and openly showing my affection for her.
Old 10-04-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
I just had a knock on my door 17 minutes - I kid you not - and it was my otherwise kind neighbour who by reference to the Bible (he is Christian and not Muslim) could tell me that sex between men is no good...

I politely informed him that my personal sex life is indeed personal and indeed mine, but admittedly I was a bit flappergasted by his audacity to try to "enlighten" me. "Better you find a nice wife", he said.

Actually, I may try to enlighten him a little bit and inform him that I don't have sex with men at all... and that a TRANS-wife certainly isn't off the agenda.

Oh well...
I'm always amazed at how many people think it is their duty to stick their nose into someone else's life. You showed good restraint and common decency Hank by being able to talk to him politely.

Last edited by ila; 10-04-2008 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Correct my grammar
Old 10-04-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Bionca I live in the middle of redneck country. If I had a Transgirlfriend I would walk down the street holding her hand and openly showing my affection for her.
And from what I see on the Internet and in life, you and a very few others are the exception. Obviously ther are fantastic guys, otherwise I would not have been watching my friend Sarah getting married on youtube.

Maybe I should be more sensitive to the many trials that guys have in the world when they meet a transwoman. I sometimes need to check myself. I forget that the stupid BS I went through years ago just to survive to today is still pretty new to you all.
Old 10-04-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

bucca8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to bucca8

sorry, but I think its a unecessary topic. Everybody here think the same.
Old 10-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Alone Are You

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucca8 View Post
DUDE,

You're in the wrong section; go to the freebies section for shemale chat about only the sexual aspect of shemale chat.
Old 10-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default My Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucca8 View Post
DUDE,

Sorry, this section does include discussion of sex, but NOT ONLY sex.

It does say EVERYTHING.

Forum for all shemale lovers from all over the world. Everything is discussed here, from favorite models to best sex positions. Have fun
Old 10-05-2008
tgirllovinguy

This is an interesting topic to me on many levels, but I will just address what I know personally. I am a single straight male (yes, I see tgirls as women and the fact that I fantasize about both giving and receiving with them isn't a problem for me...if it's easier for someone reading this to call me 'bi' please feel free, it doesn't bother me...just keep in mind I am not sexually attracted to other men in the least!) I have never been with a tgirl, but I have fantasized about it since I was around 15 (I am 37 now). Bionca brings up valid concerns that many guys are 'in the closet' in their love for tgirls. I myself am as far as that goes. I don't talk about it with family or friends or co-workers, but at this point it's all fantasy for me...porn and the internet. I have been lucky enough to talk to few tgirls on-line (non-sexually), and I think it would be pretty easy for me to fall for one on a romantic level. If that happened, and she in turn fell for me, all bets would be off as far as being 'in the closet.' I'd have no problem telling my family and friends, and if they had a problem with it, well, it would be their problem, wouldn't it! But I live in a place where tgirls seem to be rather rare, I do not have money to travel, and, as stupid as this may sound, a very large part of me does not want to go the 'escort' route anyway. Maybe I am a romantic at heart, but I have never paid for sex (which maybe explains why I don't get it all that often?) haha I am certainly not knocking it, I think prostitution should be legalized for a number of reasons which I won't go into here as that's another topic altogother, but it's just not for me. I suppose the bottom line comes down to how much you care about what others think of you. If you love someone, it makes no difference what chromosomes they may or may not have, or what color they are, or what [fill in the blank with anything else]; all that matters is that you let them know you love them and hope that they return your love in kind. Sounds simple in theory, but the practice can sometimes be difficult I suppose. My personal dream is to meet a pretty, sweet, sensitive, intelligent tgirl and fall in love with her (and her with me, of course!) haha But I know that's even less likely than a one-night stand with a sexy tgirl. Hopefully I haven't gotten too far side-tracked here and have said something at least somewhat coherent. (If you read all of this both thanks and apologies to you!) haha