Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-21-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ImNewtoThis is on a distinguished road
Default Am I the norm?

Hi all, I have been reading a lot of these forums and it seems like many of the she male lovers enjoy giving bjs and being penetrated, but I just can't get turned on by it. I am very attracted to a hot feminine shemale, but I just want to penetrate them and receive bjs. I basically treat a she male like a women. I want nothing to do with her cock besides seeing it. Is something wrong with me? I rather pleasure a she male in ways that have nothing to do with her cock.
Old 03-21-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

You want an answer to what is normal. The only thing normal I guess is you asked the question; just like all the others that asked before you.
I don't know where you live but if you live in the USA you might understand this joke.
" If you think you or your family is weird, just watch the people that shop at WalMart. Your family is okay. ( and so are you )"

Think about this. If a T girl wants to be rid of her cock, ( that's part of transition) why would she take pleasure from it?

If you can please a T-girl without being sexual, watch out! She may be all over you.
Old 03-21-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the rough
Default nothing wrong with what you like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNewtoThis View Post
Hi all, I have been reading a lot of these forums and it seems like many of the she male lovers enjoy giving bjs and being penetrated, but I just can't get turned on by it. I am very attracted to a hot feminine shemale, but I just want to penetrate them and receive bjs. I basically treat a she male like a women. I want nothing to do with her cock besides seeing it. Is something wrong with me? I rather pleasure a she male in ways that have nothing to do with her cock.
There is nothing wrong with not wanting to give oral or be penetrated. It just doesn't turn you on, nothing wrong with what is natural for you.

I will say however, that it is too bad you don't enjoy the thought of participating in those activities as they are both very giving and gratifying acts.

Even though you don't like doing those two sex acts it really shouldn't cause you a problem because some t-girls don't want you to preform oral sex as it makes them feel less feminine in some cases. If she is taking hormones than she may not be able to get an erection or ejaculate. A lot of t-girls also seem like they don't want to give anal as it's not a very feminine act either.

so you should be all set. I don't know if your "normal" but I know there is nothing wrong with how you feel either, the idea of a penis appeals to you more than the reality of a penis. You like to look and think about it but you don't want to interact with it.

Nothing wrong about that, it's just how your attracted, I think you should talk with your lover first before having sex, so you both are on the same page.
Old 03-22-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenstar View Post
, I think you should talk with your lover first before having sex, so you both are on the same page.
Let's just hope they are on the same bed.
Old 07-31-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

notkilos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I'm also a newbie and although I doubt i'll ever meet a nice shemale/ladyboy, all I want is to kiss and suck her breasts, for her to give me a bj, and maybe penetrate her. That sounds a bit selfish doesn't it? But I'm still new to this scene. Later, I might consider moving the boundaries
Old 08-03-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by notkilos View Post
I'm also a newbie and although I doubt i'll ever meet a nice shemale/ladyboy, all I want is to kiss and suck her breasts, for her to give me a bj, and maybe penetrate her. That sounds a bit selfish doesn't it? But I'm still new to this scene. Later, I might consider moving the boundaries
Very normal - she's woman, and obviously you view her in such a paradigm. I also began as strictly top and then gradually realized that a penis can also be very feminine. It takes time to expand your deeply rooted views on femininity/masculinity - so take your time but be open :-)

H
Old 08-27-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

peanut_gallery is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Nothing wrong with that. I'm not sure why you would be concerned with what's "normal"; just be happy with however you feel about it.
Old 09-23-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Devora_la_devi is on a distinguished road

I think that we give too much importance to things

do what you want with who you want and like

Just have a mind thing

DO NO HARM TO ANYONE AND I RESPECT ABOVE ALL