Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-11-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Breezy is on a distinguished road
Cool "classy" ladyboys?

I have read a good number of these posts prior to this one, and i noticed y'all are on ur P's & Q's when it comes to the tranny scene! Like, imma level with you guys, i LOVE ladyboys just as much as the next guy on this forum, but i dont know if its worth it, bro. i dont wanna sit around and fantasize about this shit, yet at the same time im scared i'll catch some crazy STD and have my man-hood taken away... not cool bro... not cool. I live in Tokyo or whatever, so its not a big hassle for me to get to Thailand, ya know? The thing is, i dont know if its worth it. I dont wanna drop a few hundred and be surrounded by hundreds of old washed up sex tourists, tryinna get balls deep... not my style. where can i meet a dime-piece ladyboy that actually has a bit of this thing called, "class"? or am i just asking for too much...

(let me clear this up, im not hatin on anybody. i completely respect whoever lifestyle choices or whatever. i parents taught me TOLERANCE lol. but yeah, this is my first post on here. i recently discovered that im 25% gay ... (joke, but maybe right!) )

back to the topic, bro. i just want to know how/where to meet "classy" ladyboys that havent been ran-through by a million dudes.( not necessarily HOW, i think im enough of a lady's man as is.) oh and trust me, im not being ingnorant or whatever, i got a few gay friends that broke it down and told me how the game goes, an did a bit of research of my own! lol

thanks!!! i understand if u dont like me too much lol
i actually really chill in person!!!
Old 06-11-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Breezy is on a distinguished road
Default gggg

seriously bro wtf. i didnt think i made that many typos but its all good...

im sorry about the typos!!!!!
i feel... hmmm... ignorant