Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-30-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default Catergories, titles and sub-titles

But bear in mind that there are almost as many ways as there are transsexuals. It's a 100% personal thing and relates totally to how you identify as a gender. There's no right or wrong. ( hankhavelock)

The above quote made me wonder and think about the many catergories we could put ourselves in. What we should label ourselves in refferance to our composition.
I was thinking that if we start with the basic identities; sm for straight male, bi male, CD,( cross dresser) TV (transvestite) TS (transsexual) TG ( transgender), GG. Where would you place yourself?
I've met many CDs but they range from the "closet" type, never going out in public and perhaps even at that they only wear a few items as compared to doing a full make-over. Then there are CDs that go out in public sometimes. While wqe should say that CDs are "pert-time" female what about TVs that live as fem's full time? There are CDs that have gone as far as having implants. Does that make them TVs ? It would seem so. Where does it change to TS? perhaps a person in transition before implants and SRS?
There are abnomaladies where a straight guy may have female breasts. How does that compare with a pre-op' TS f2m ?
Where one fits in seems to depemd on what you are, what you want to be and what you would want to hook-up with.
I've met some CDs that are totally creepy jerks. Others totally nice. GGs are to complicated and high strung for me. But my wiring is like a self distructive computer.
It's a complicated world of complicated people. maybe we all have a little bit of everything in our DNA.

I do the best I can with what I've got.

Fran
Old 12-30-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Juicy Cherries will become famous soon enough

I would suggest it is a lot more complicated if you dig into it a little.

I've seen various men who have undergone feminisation techniques including hormones, implants and facial feminisation surgery, but who wish to be recognised as men.

And as soon as you get out of N America/W Europe type of culture, everything is up for grabs.
Old 12-31-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
. . . I do the best I can with what I've got.

Fran [/COLOR]
And you do it very well, Fran
Old 01-01-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

CD/TV/TG are people who identify internally as a MALE.
TS are people who identify internally as FEMALE.
{Gender queer & gender fluid persons acknowledged and not covered by the above definations}

This removes any badges of "psudo-honour" like:
On HRT, has had breast aug, has long hair! {WTF},
lives full time in other genders attire, had gender related surgery's
looks sexy in a dress.....

My suggestion is the same as that of the medical profession
with regards to gender dysphoria.
Old 01-01-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Jodie, not to quibble too much over semantics, but I would disagree with a small point above. Transgender is an overarching umbrella that would cover cross dressers, transsexuals, gender queer, etc. In the same way that "human being" is an umbrella term to describe the various expressions of our species, "transgendered" is an umbrella term to describe deviance in gender expression from the expected societal mores.
Old 01-01-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

It does cover the whole grouping of trans-varient people.
Bjt therein lies the problem.
Almost every transsexual woman I know (a lot)
totally rejects this term as applying to them as it implies (incorrectly)
a connection, overlap or similarity with CD's and Tv's.

I think the term was coined by persons with no accurate understanding of transsexual people.
The general lumping together of transsexual people with other trans-varient people
is inaccurate and does not acknowledge that there is little overlap. {Except possibly in an individual ts persons personal history}
The use of the term 'Transgender' to include trans-people (of all flavours)
is similar to the way that trans-people been lumped together
under the LGBT banner, for political convenience. While at the same time
not acknowledging that LBG may have no relevance to most T's sexual orientation.

I just found this stuff which goes back 40+ years

Actually, most ts women I know don't give it any real consideration
as they don't identify as Tg or as Ts for that matter either.
We identify as women.
(That's not everyone; I know two people happy to identify as Ts. So there you go)
Old 01-03-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Fish is on a distinguished road
Default Categories

I hope that what I write doesn't come off self righteous as it is not meant to. I guess I don't like labels, never have. A good friend once said of me that I walked to the beat of my own drum. I have never really cared what people thought of me good or bad. That said it is easy for me to say I don't like labels because I appear to be what "normal" society thinks of as normal. All of that said, I don't live my life in the open any more than and perhaps less than my transgendered and gay friends. I guess this might be the reason I would prefer to have a life where no one was labeled for their beliefs, color, gender, sexual preferences, etc. Maybe we could all just be humans?!?