Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light
Default I could eat a knob at night.

Anyone else a big fan of Karl Pilkington?

I love the Ricky Gervais Show, and just finished watching An Idiot Abroad.

All Pilko lovers, let up share our favourite Karl moments, all those who know not the amazingness of the Pilkington, behold the marvel of how Karl's brain works http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hol4h...eature=related
Old 06-14-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Curioustsliker will become famous soon enough

Karl Pilkington IS the Ricky Gervais show. He pretty much carries the other two and if he wasn't in it, they wouldn't get half as many viewers as the other two just aren't that funny.

I LOVED An Idiot Abroad, funniest thing in a long time.
Old 06-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curioustsliker View Post
Karl Pilkington IS the Ricky Gervais show. He pretty much carries the other two and if he wasn't in it, they wouldn't get half as many viewers as the other two just aren't that funny.
Oh yea, well the whole point of the show is Karl, the two of them are just there to feed Karl subjects to talk about and then just harvest the comedy gold that pours from his mouth. Really it should be called the Karl Pilkington show, I guess to only reason it wasn't is cos when it started no one had really heard of him.

I hear they are making a new series of an Idiot Abroad which will be brilliant. I loved that, not just for the Pilkoamazingness but cos he really did give a properly different view on all the countries he went to, all the weird shit they were eating in China was epic, the bet bit was when they fed him the camel's cock n balls in Egypt, I think he's the perfect person to send out finding weird stuff.
Old 06-14-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

aleka is on a distinguished road

Steve Merchant and Ricky Gervais are really funny and talented (The Office, Extras).
But yes, Karl Pilkington is the star of The Ricky Gervais Show... and he's brilliant, I can't stop listening to it.
Old 07-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm disappointed at the number of replies on this thread, I was hoping there would be more Pilkomanics, clearly we need to spread the word to the heathens that there is one true comedy moron.

for you poor chumps who know not the greatness of the Pilkster, here is a nice introduction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQBlZIXu3Yg