Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-14-2011
SluttyShemaleAnna's Avatar
SluttyShemaleAnna SluttyShemaleAnna is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire.
Posts: 566
SluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to behold
Default Girl Rims Guy

Soo, there's plenty of material out there and fans of guys rimming tgirls, but how about the other way around?

Any guys here who would love to get a rimjob from a tgirl? or any girl?

There's quite a bit of a sub-genre is straight porn of girls rimming men, but I've not seen much shemale on male rimming. I managed to find a couple of clips from a whiteghetto film with a tgirl eating out a man's arsehole, and one other clip of a a tgirl rimming a guy. Saddly I couldn't recognise either girl, and don't know what the titles of the movies they were from.

I'm really into rimming men, as those of you who read my sig will know.. so i'd really love to see more. I mostly watch regualr porn with a g-girl rimming a guy, but it's not quite the same when it's not a girl like me doing it. I'd really love to see a nice long scene of a tgirl making out with a guys shithole.

Any other fans of Tgirl tongue in male arse please post here and if you know any sites that have any tgirl on guy rimjobs please share.
__________________
My lips, your asshole... A match made in heaven.

Last edited by SluttyShemaleAnna; 07-14-2011 at 06:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-14-2011
smc's Avatar
smc smc is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Boston area, U.S.A.
Posts: 18,251
smc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
Soo, there's plenty of material out there and fans of guys rimming tgirls, but how about the other way around?

Any guys here who would love to get a rimjob from a tgirl? or any girl?

There's quite a bit of a sub-genre is straight porn of girls rimming men, but I've not seen much shemale on male rimming. I managed to find a couple of clips from a whiteghetto film with a tgirl eating out a man's arsehole, and one other clip of a a tgirl rimming a guy. Saddly I couldn't recognise either girl, and don't know what the titles of the movies they were from.

I'm really into rimming men, as those of you who read my sig will know.. so i'd really love to see more. I mostly watch regualr porn with a g-girl rimming a guy, but it's not quite the same when it's not a girl like me doing it. I'd really love to see a nice long scene of a tgirl making out with a guys shithole.

Any other fans of Tgirl tongue in male arse please post here and if you know any sites that have any tgirl on guy rimjobs please share.
All I can say, Anna, to paraphrase a famous signature line: "My asshole, your lips ... a match made in heaven."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-15-2011
Melissa Pink's Avatar
Melissa Pink Melissa Pink is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The South
Posts: 341
Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
Soo, there's plenty of material out there and fans of guys rimming tgirls, but how about the other way around?

Any guys here who would love to get a rimjob from a tgirl? or any girl?

There's quite a bit of a sub-genre is straight porn of girls rimming men, but I've not seen much shemale on male rimming. I managed to find a couple of clips from a whiteghetto film with a tgirl eating out a man's arsehole, and one other clip of a a tgirl rimming a guy. Saddly I couldn't recognise either girl, and don't know what the titles of the movies they were from.

I'm really into rimming men, as those of you who read my sig will know.. so i'd really love to see more. I mostly watch regualr porn with a g-girl rimming a guy, but it's not quite the same when it's not a girl like me doing it. I'd really love to see a nice long scene of a tgirl making out with a guys shithole.

Any other fans of Tgirl tongue in male arse please post here and if you know any sites that have any tgirl on guy rimjobs please share.
I adore rimming my partners asshole regardless of their gender. There is something sexy about spreading their smooth ass cheeks and runnning my tounge along their crack and ultimately into their bung hole. Some guys are relunctant at first but then sucumb to the feeling when they relax. There is nothing "gay" about enjoying getting rimmed by a t-girl or a GG. In fact, most gay men have no sexual interest in transgendered women.

I think I've seen some stills and videos of Wendy Williams rimming a guy(s) on her website www.hotwendywiliams.com and the Interracial T-girls website but I'll have to see find them. Wendy just began to market two different flavors of rimming spray on Doc Johnson's sex toy website.

Have fun!
__________________
Melissa Pink
Transcougar and Kinky Cum Slut
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-15-2011
Melissa Pink's Avatar
Melissa Pink Melissa Pink is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The South
Posts: 341
Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
All I can say, Anna, to paraphrase a famous signature line: "My asshole, your lips ... a match made in heaven."
I knew I had seen photos of Wendy Williams rimming a guy and here is a hot one. I also posted a photo of "Salad Tossing Sprays" available about through Doc Johnson. Lollypop is my favorite flavor! The other is a photo of Wendy rimming a likeness of her incredible derierre moulded in latex also marketed by Doc Johnson. That might be a hot alternative for you guys that are little shy about meeting a t-girl. Have fun!
Attached Thumbnails
WendyDallas0099.jpg   lollistrawberry.jpg  
Attached Images
 
__________________
Melissa Pink
Transcougar and Kinky Cum Slut
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-15-2011
ila's Avatar
ila ila is offline
Moderator
Shecock obsessed
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,183
ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default

I like to get rimmed. The feeling is incredibly erotic.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-15-2011
no1000's Avatar
no1000 no1000 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: los angeles
Posts: 318
no1000 will become famous soon enoughno1000 will become famous soon enough
Default

I enjoy it quite a lot! Rim me!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-15-2011
SluttyShemaleAnna's Avatar
SluttyShemaleAnna SluttyShemaleAnna is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire.
Posts: 566
SluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Pink View Post
I knew I had seen photos of Wendy Williams rimming a guy and here is a hot one. I also posted a photo of "Salad Tossing Sprays" available about through Doc Johnson. Lollypop is my favorite flavor! The other is a photo of Wendy rimming a likeness of her incredible derierre moulded in latex also marketed by Doc Johnson. That might be a hot alternative for you guys that are little shy about meeting a t-girl. Have fun!
Love it, now that's yummy, even in my fav position with the guy on top! Shame the pic doesn't enbiggen, I'd have liked a better look. I couldn't find it on WW's blog tho, lots about her butt flavouring but not any mention of the scene there.
__________________
My lips, your asshole... A match made in heaven.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-17-2011
9yneGuy's Avatar
9yneGuy 9yneGuy is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 159
9yneGuy is a jewel in the rough9yneGuy is a jewel in the rough9yneGuy is a jewel in the rough
Default

I'm a big fan of this. I've never experienced it, but I can only imagine the extreme pleasure I'd get with a girl sticking her tongue in my ass.
__________________
Favorites: Bailey Jay, Mia Isabella & Foxxy

Other Girls I Like: Mint, Mariana Cordoba, Areeya, Jamie Coxx, Natalia Coxx, Patricia Bismark, Asia, Carla Bruna & Carla Novaes
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-18-2011
Melissa Pink's Avatar
Melissa Pink Melissa Pink is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The South
Posts: 341
Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
Love it, now that's yummy, even in my fav position with the guy on top! Shame the pic doesn't enbiggen, I'd have liked a better look. I couldn't find it on WW's blog tho, lots about her butt flavouring but not any mention of the scene there.
Anna,
You have to go back a few months on Wendy's Blog to see the whole set of photos.
__________________
Melissa Pink
Transcougar and Kinky Cum Slut
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
24 year old guy looking for british girl king D TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam 0 12-06-2010 10:56 AM
22 year-old Dutch guy looking for a T-girl Dutch_88 TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam 0 11-20-2010 03:57 PM
guy in auckland seeks a funloving t-girl stevie686 TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam 0 03-06-2009 10:22 PM
Guy LF Girl... guest TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam 6 09-16-2007 05:12 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy