Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 04-24-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Magnum is on a distinguished road
Default Ladyboy sex drives?

I've kind of asked this question before but didn't get many responses.

What is the sex drive of many of the ladyboy's you've met? Are they as sexual as men are or are they as reserved as gg's? I know everyone is different but whats the general consensus? A big turn on for me is sex drive, If i dont get the feeling the person whats it as much as I do i feel like whats the point..
Old 05-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

mines like a man always thinking about it
Old 05-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default drive

Magnum,
I don't know what you read but I don't think you read my earlier posts. Go way back; over a year ago I think.
"Don't make love to me,,,,,,,,,
make me feel loved."

If you understand that, it should be pretty clear what will turn me on. But you wanted to know what the average T-gurl is like. I don't think we "average". We are more complicated than that.
Are some of us super sexy? ( I don't need to continue do I ? )
Old 05-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelypink View Post
"Like" a man? "LIKE" a man? Don't you mean you are ...
Old 05-03-2010
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

I can't help but think that sex drive among ladyboys/shemales varies based on several factors.
An older one may have diminished drive due to the natural aging process.
Taking estrogen can cause a loss of drive AND potency.
Castration will cause loss of potency to varying degrees, as in the case of the Thai ladyboy with whom I share both friendship and a sexual relationship. "She" was castrated in her teens before she came to the USA and has been a eunuch for perhaps eight years.
She is always eager to participate despite having no testicles and her very small penis manages to become at least semi-erect with the aid of fellatio and anal stimulation OR when she performs fellatio on my BF and, not surprisingly, when he fucks her, which I leave to him since I'm a genetic female, LOL!
She can achieve orgasm although there's no forceful spurting; just a little dribble of clear fluid.
I'm still confused as to whether total SRS kills "Sex Drive" as it is normally defined.

CG
Old 05-03-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Sweet Sydney is on a distinguished road

I was always very sexually excitable even as a young thing. It did increase with age, and after a few needed *alterations* it got even more potent and powerful --- possibly in line with the fact that I was truly at ease with myself, and truly happy
Old 05-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

I have a very low sex drive. Sex just doesn't really turn me on that much. There are plenty of things I'd rather be doing.
Old 05-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default average ???

Sweet Sidney and then GRH,
Where do those two "average" out?
they obviously are the extremes. But they are a common extreme.
Old 05-09-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Magnum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelypink View Post
So how do you control yourself? I mean with all the access you have how do you not go crazy...
Old 05-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default Huge sex drive

I have a huge sex drive, but it varies with the individual. Sex for me is more about how I feel, and not if my clitty is erect and shooting cum. Some of the best sex is what leads up to that point. At least it is for me.