Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

Sorry about mis-spelling your handle, won't do it again...

Also i mis read your post.

It works with my first posts if my rep points were 0.

I NEED MORE INFO TO WORK WITH.

JohnDowe.
Old 08-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

That's Tread, as in screws and nuts right?

JohnDowe.
Old 08-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hi there.

Sorry, had to do it my avatar made me do it.

JohnDowe.
Old 09-05-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

crossingoceans is on a distinguished road

long thread is long...

lol anyway, I joined here for the same reason as the OP but, I've found a lot of interesting stuff here, and I'm glad of being a member of this forum.

I agree on the fact that it's important to participate here in order to keep the forum alive, unfortunately I haven't been able to stay here for too much because I don't have a lot of time to spare it being here

To conclude: don't be mean dude! get into the forums! read the threads! dicuss!

If I had an iPod touch, I'd be here spending a lot of time meeting people
Old 09-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hi there.

What 220+ posts and growing, not enough for ya?

Anyway, still no info about the math of it all?

JohnDowe.
Old 09-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

is there any1 who had negative reputation at any point of time in this forum???? coz if its so ... then john's formula might not work..... other than that i feel....that the formula is pretty accurate.... it will require a mountain of tests though to establish the correct formula.... to check the correctness of the formula i have to download about 500 photos.... and thats really an arduous task at hand !!!
Old 09-05-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

crossingoceans is on a distinguished road

I participate on another forum where it's not allowed to give negative rep, because this only causes issues among the users.

I propose that, we get rid of the negative rep, only leaving the positive rep and instead, we place some kind of infraction system where we can give warnings, infractions and bans to the users who have made anything that goes against the TOS depending on how bad the infringement wan. This could mean to make the TOS more extended and clear, as well to tighten the surveillance by part of the forum moderators though, but, that's just my humble opinion.

Discuss...
Old 09-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hi there.

I'm realy getting tired of all the petty bickering that was said about my venting about the limit, all i'm still interested in is figuring out how the limit is calculated.

But on the demerit thing if someone has 100 demerit points could we invoke the death penalty?

JohnDowe.
Old 09-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hi there.

Sorry about that, i was venting AGAIN.

I gather you read the other posts, everybody was saying "America love it or leave it" kind of retheric, well even America has room for improvement, so it's not about hating the forum but more to try to get some info and to try to improve things, but i kinda was frustrated and blasted away, for that i appologize to EVERYONE, but everybody did assault me with their posts, and i am again repeating myself, i want to figgure out how the limit is calculated but i'm not getting much help.

So excuse me if i AM a bit annoyed by that.

JohnDowe.