Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-14-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Nemo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Should I Go????

I met this super hot TS that wants me to comeover i never been with one before so im kinda torn on whether or not I should go, i mean i want to but I have no idea what would happen and I can't get her off my mind either, i dunno in the end i'll probably just do some shots and go.
Old 08-15-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

maxpowers is an unknown quantity at this point

you're obviously in this forum for a reason, and it's the same reason you contacted the TS in the frist place. I think that if you have the chance to spend time with a "hot TS" i think you should do it. Honestly, the worst that could happen is that you decide not to go and regret it for a long time. So i say go.
Old 08-15-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

zurggie is on a distinguished road

yupzz.. ull regret it if u not go. 1st time experience always like that.. want to go.. but izzit really ok. just ignore it and go for it.
Old 08-15-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

If you have to ask then don't go because you obviously aren't mature enough to handle any kind of relationship.
Old 08-15-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tgsexual is on a distinguished road

Nemo,
You better not meet her, because you may learn something about yourself, and judging by your post, that may not be a lot of fun.
Proud to be a MELT (Men who Love Transwomen)
Old 08-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light

Nemo, The late great Will Rogers said,

"You've got to go out on a limb sometimes because that's where the fruit is."

No pun intended here.
Old 08-15-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

aries is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to aries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
I met this super hot TS that wants me to comeover i never been with one before so im kinda torn on whether or not I should go, i mean i want to but I have no idea what would happen and I can't get her off my mind either, i dunno in the end i'll probably just do some shots and go.
Forget the shots, go with an open mind, and don't worry about what might happen. Learn about your new friend first, be open, express your fears to her, and if more happens, just let it.

Don't ask me why, but sucking a TS cock is so different than sucking a mans cock. I'm not gay, but love sucking a TS cock to completion.

A.
Old 08-15-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tgsexual is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries View Post
express your fears to her.

A.
Not a good tip unless you want to burden and depress her.

Is it just honesty? Perhaps, but don't bog her down in your own problems. Entertain the girl, make an effort to show some enjoyment about the experience. That doesn't mean you're putting a ring on her finger. Just show her she's appreciated.

If you never see her again, at least you both may have a good night. Why give her a shit night and then never see her again?
Proud to be a MELT (Men who Love Transwomen)
Old 08-15-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

newdude is infamous around these parts

If you decide not to go, at least tell her you won't be showing up. Every T-girl I know complains about making dates with guys and being stood up. Trust me, the local gals talk and guys who piss off one tend not to get a second chance with another.
Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

chelsea can only hope to improve

go you pussy
Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdude View Post
If you decide not to go, at least tell her you won't be showing up. Every T-girl I know complains about making dates with guys and being stood up. Trust me, the local gals talk and guys who piss off one tend not to get a second chance with another.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgsexual View Post
Entertain the girl, make an effort to show some enjoyment about the experience. That doesn't mean you're putting a ring on her finger. Just show her she's appreciated. If you never see her again, at least you both may have a good night. Why give her a shit night and then never see her again?
I basically agree with these two bits of advice the most.

1) If you don't feel like going for one reason or another -- perhaps you're shy or don't feel ready to meet a "really hot TS" just yet...or maybe you're afraid of what might or might not happen when you're together -- then just don't go. No one's twisting your arm. There's no rule that says you HAVE to go. On the flip side, certainly DON'T "do a few shots" (as you put it) and then show up a little bit drunk, and thus send the ultimate insult that you had to be loaded in order to even be there. That would suck too.

So, here's a bit of advice. Just be a REAL man...and a true gentleman...and politely accept or decline the offer. Plain and simple, just let her know one way or the other what you actually want to do. Just be honest with her and show THAT kind of true respect to another human being.

2) Ultimately tgsexual is right. Just because you have a date or get together to hang out for a bit, it doesn't mean you're putting a ring on her finger. There's no long term commitments being made here. We're talking about a simple date. So who knows? Maybe you go and don't hit it off, so you go your separate ways -- no harm, no foul.'

On the other hand, maybe you go and DO have a blast, and get a cool new friend out of the experience.
And who wouldn't like to have more cool friends in life?
Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jdawg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jdawg

It sounds like there's 2 reasons why you made this post.

1-you're afraid that if you hit it off and you get to the sex that she'll want you to be submissive. If this is the case, then say you aren't the submissive type. If that ruins the mood then so be it.

OR

2- You're afraid that you might get "caught" with a transgendered women. If this is the case, then you shouldn't go until you're ready for a relationship with a women like her. I personally don't care about this shit, but it can be quite the challenge to tell people about this and you should'nt do this until you feel it's right.
Old 08-18-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

wonderinghart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wonderinghart

You really need to go. I am sure she is a nice lady. You will regret not going.
Old 08-18-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
If you have to ask then don't go because you obviously aren't mature enough to handle any kind of relationship.
I stand by my advice, but I needn't have been so harsh. If you have to ask strangers whether or not to go then you are not ready to have a relationship with a transwoman. In time you may find that you are ready and when you are ready then you will know. By that time you won't have to ask anyone whether or not you should visit a transwoman. You will do it because you are ready and you want to and no one or nothing will stop you. That then is the time to go. Most importantly when you are ready you will not disappoint her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdude View Post
Darned good advice; follow it. Think of the girl and her feelings and not yourself.
Old 08-21-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shemaluvr has a little shameless behaviour in the past

just let you drive by your envy and enjoy the moment
Old 08-21-2009
GDU

godownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Agreed..... any relationship is a big step...... and one that is "out of the square" so to speak, is a bigger step than most...... as Ila suggests...... if you have to ask, and there is nothing wrong with asking anyone for advice...........you may not be ready to make such a step...... ....... BUT......... if you are certain.........go for it. Its like any other relationship, its up to you what you do and how, where and when you do anything......... good luck with your choice.......