Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-06-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default www.shemaleyum.com

Domino Presley makes a long-awaited return to SMY.
Attached Thumbnails
dominopresley8061 copy.jpg   dominopresley8076 copy.jpg   dominopresley8108 copy.jpg  

Old 10-07-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Domino Presley makes a long-awaited return to SMY.
Is it just me or does Domino just get HOTTER with every new set. WOW.
Old 10-07-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

enjoy the gallery below
http://www.trannyadult.com/promo/she...ino/index.html
Old 10-11-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Devora_la_devi is on a distinguished road

Domino Presley a body of infarction, slim and beautiful.
These are more ancient since it now has more breasts
Attached Thumbnails
Domino Presley 2.jpg   Domino Presley 3.jpg   Domino Presley 4.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 10-11-2013 at 08:45 PM.
Old 10-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumshooter69 View Post
Is it just me or does Domino just get HOTTER with every new set. WOW.
i agree with you
Attached Thumbnails
domino-01_Shot_0016.jpg   domino-01_Shot_0085.jpg   domino-01_Shot_0129.jpg  

Old 10-13-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ghost can only hope to improve

she's got short blonde hair now instead of her long red locks.

wasn't sure first time i saw it, but 2nd look and it was damn, still smokin' hot!!
Old 10-22-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Domino Presley in "Couture."
Attached Thumbnails
domino-presley-couture-02.jpg   domino-presley-couture-03.jpg   domino-presley-couture-04.jpg  

Old 10-23-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bolt has a little shameless behaviour in the past

One of the top celeb trans.
Getting hotter each appearance.
Old 10-28-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
she's got short blonde hair now instead of her long red locks.

wasn't sure first time i saw it, but 2nd look and it was damn, still smokin' hot!!
Short, blonde hair?? Oh my, I love short hair on women!! I love Domino too, so I can hardly wait to see her new photos!! can you post any??
Old 10-29-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Elliot will become famous soon enough

When she hides her tatoos she is perfect
Old 10-29-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ghost can only hope to improve

it was on her twitter acct and shes now made it private so i can't get them now

sorry
Old 12-03-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Two recent photos of Domino Presley ...
Attached Thumbnails
domino.jpg   tumblr_mvel69rGVZ1qf4898o1_1280.jpg  
Old 12-18-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Domino ...
Attached Thumbnails
domino_skeleton.jpg  
Old 12-26-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemaleyum.com

Domino, from her recent SMY set ...
Attached Thumbnails
dominopresley8036.jpg   dominopresley8046.jpg   dominopresley8055.jpg  

Old 12-31-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I have it on good authority that after Domino posed for this photo, she turned around to walk up the street and those windows in the building melted away from the heat she emits.
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_my031zomSV1riff8co1_1280.jpg  
Old 01-02-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Jon is on a distinguished road

Omg she got a really hot cock!!! I definetely want to get my foreskin cut off just like her!!! Its amazing!!!
Old 02-15-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default Domino With Short Hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by violet lightning View Post
Short, blonde hair?? Oh my, I love short hair on women!! I love Domino too, so I can hardly wait to see her new photos!! can you post any??
Well, I have answered my own post! Here are some photos (I do not know how current) of Domino sporting a short pixie cut!! Pretty dang sexy if you ask me. Now, to see her in some sexy lingerie!
Attached Thumbnails
domino blonde shg dressed selfie GF  copy 2.jpg   domino blonde shg eyes GF 1 copy 2.jpg   domino blonde shg GF candid 2 copy 2.jpg  

Old 02-23-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mankind23 can only hope to improve

i agree withe jon she has one of the nicest cocks around
Old 02-24-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jodarling is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Two recent photos of Domino Presley ...

Love that first picture, fully clothed and still breathtaking.
Old 03-21-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It's been a while since we've seen new photos of Domino Presley ...
Attached Thumbnails
dominopresley1.amp.035.jpg   dominopresley1.amp.067.jpg   dominopresley1.amp.090.jpg  

domino-presley-unicorn.jpg  
Old 04-01-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bianca Fan is a jewel in the roughBianca Fan is a jewel in the roughBianca Fan is a jewel in the roughBianca Fan is a jewel in the rough

Click image to open a larger version of BlueDress009.jpg. Views: 20.Click image to open a larger version of BlueDress046.jpg. Views: 45.Click image to open a larger version of BlueDress085.jpg. Views: 73.

Click image to open a larger version of Domino_Presley_2008_july-03.jpg. Views: 34.Click image to open a larger version of Domino_Presley_2008_july-04.jpg. Views: 68.Click image to open a larger version of domcouchsolo102.jpg. Views: 33.

Last edited by dauls; 04-01-2014 at 07:19 PM. Reason: ... merge posts.
Old 04-01-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bianca Fan is a jewel in the roughBianca Fan is a jewel in the roughBianca Fan is a jewel in the roughBianca Fan is a jewel in the rough

Click image to open a larger version of BeachCouch090.jpg. Views: 38.Click image to open a larger version of BeachCouch091.jpg. Views: 56.

Click image to open a larger version of NewBoobies067.jpg. Views: 75.Click image to open a larger version of NewBoobies105.jpg. Views: 59.Click image to open a larger version of NewBoobies114.jpg. Views: 101.

Last edited by dauls; 04-01-2014 at 07:20 PM. Reason: ... merge posts.
Old 04-01-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Click image to open a larger version of 01_Shot107.jpg. Views: 38.Click image to open a larger version of 01_Shot113.jpg. Views: 87.Click image to open a larger version of 01_Shot073.jpg. Views: 66.

Click image to open a larger version of LoveDomino073.jpg. Views: 79.Click image to open a larger version of LoveDomino115.jpg. Views: 76.Click image to open a larger version of LoveDomino117.jpg. Views: 55.

Last edited by dauls; 04-01-2014 at 07:20 PM. Reason: ... merge posts.
Old 04-01-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Click image to open a larger version of 02_Shot096.jpg. Views: 82.Click image to open a larger version of 02_Shot110.jpg. Views: 57.Click image to open a larger version of 02_Shot124.jpg. Views: 42.

Click image to open a larger version of OutInPublic003.jpg. Views: 25.Click image to open a larger version of OutInPublic122.jpg. Views: 40.Click image to open a larger version of OutInPublic136.jpg. Views: 40.

Last edited by dauls; 04-01-2014 at 07:21 PM. Reason: ... merge posts.
Old 04-01-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Click image to open a larger version of PoolFleshlight034.jpg. Views: 34.Click image to open a larger version of PoolFleshlight057.jpg. Views: 32.Click image to open a larger version of PoolFleshlight121.jpg. Views: 56.

Click image to open a larger version of DMNO_LeopardPrintPanties059.jpg. Views: 58.Click image to open a larger version of DMNO_LeopardPrintPanties070.jpg. Views: 61.Click image to open a larger version of DMNO_LeopardPrintPanties085.jpg. Views: 74.

Old 04-01-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Click image to open a larger version of DMNO_cigar061.jpg. Views: 26.Click image to open a larger version of DMNO_cigar097.jpg. Views: 40.Click image to open a larger version of DMNO_cigar112.jpg. Views: 44.

Click image to open a larger version of domcouchsolo021.jpg. Views: 31.Click image to open a larger version of 03_Shot244.jpg. Views: 57.Click image to open a larger version of dominoxxx_co095.jpg. Views: 40.

Old 04-03-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

Not nude but new to me
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
Old 04-12-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.BobsTgirls.com

Domino Presley sporting her new look ...
Attached Thumbnails
domino_presley3037.jpg   domino_presley3063.jpg   domino_presley3106.jpg  

Old 04-23-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Agurlishboy01 is on a distinguished road
Smile Domino's new hair style

These photos show that even with a boyish hairstyle, Domino is as feminine as possible !
Old 04-30-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Regina is on a distinguished road

Domino is a cutie.
Old 05-03-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Domino in a hoodie ...
Attached Thumbnails
domino-presley-hoodie-01.jpg   domino-presley-hoodie-02.jpg   domino-presley-hoodie-03.jpg  

Old 05-17-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemale.XXX

Domino Presley in a brand-new set for Shemale.XXX ...
Attached Thumbnails
dominopresley2.blk.038.jpg   dominopresley2.blk.065.jpg   dominopresley2.blk.097.jpg  

Old 05-28-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default new hair style

Click image to open a larger version of 88128_5.jpg. Views: 67.Click image to open a larger version of 88128_7.jpg. Views: 46.Click image to open a larger version of 88128_10.jpg. Views: 74.
Old 05-28-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Click image to open a larger version of 9.jpg. Views: 63.Click image to open a larger version of 11.jpg. Views: 25.Click image to open a larger version of 12.jpg. Views: 63.
Old 07-26-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default New Domino

Click image to open a larger version of dominopresley11039.jpg. Views: 68.Click image to open a larger version of dominopresley11061.jpg. Views: 57.Click image to open a larger version of dominopresley11094.jpg. Views: 101.
Old 07-27-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

diosporo is just really nicediosporo is just really nicediosporo is just really nicediosporo is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca Fan View Post
Absolute hotness
Old 07-28-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Sirkumsised is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplehead View Post
Domino-photos from Shemale Yum

The newest girl with terrific looks, a thin frame, and showing a nicely circumcised stiffy.
Very pretty girl, nice breasts and nipples and verysexy circumcised penis, just right for sucking
Old 09-17-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lickdick is on a distinguished road

She grows up nicely now and expecting more
Old 02-20-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Domino Presley in black and white
http://www.shemalepic.info/shemale-p...ey-bobs-tgirls
Attached Thumbnails
domino-presley-shemale-pic-1.jpg  
Old 02-20-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Domino Presley in latex
http://www.latin-shemale.com/beautif...es-shemale-xxx
Attached Thumbnails
domino-presley-latin-shemale-1.jpg  
Old 02-20-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

siennagrace69 will become famous soon enoughsiennagrace69 will become famous soon enough

Was a stunningly beautiful woman before those god awful fake tits !
Old 05-30-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

msspue is on a distinguished road

Domino is so sexy and amazing! An absolute dream!
Old 06-03-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

deepgame123 is on a distinguished road

she was one of my favorites till she got a chest surgery. what a pity
Old 06-23-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Domino Presley from her latest set at shemale xxx
http://www.shemale-xxx.net/ts-domino...at-shemale-xxx
Attached Thumbnails
ts-domino-presley-shemale-xxx-2.jpg  
Old 09-16-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new pics of Domino
Attached Thumbnails
dominopresley13027.jpg   dominopresley13096.jpg   dominopresley13100.jpg  

Old 09-16-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

more New Pics
Attached Thumbnails
dominopresley12040.jpg   dominopresley12064.jpg   dominopresley12071.jpg  

Old 09-16-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

more new pics
Attached Thumbnails
150509_01_Domino_0084.jpg   150509_01_Domino_0149.jpg   150509_01_Domino_0200.jpg  

Old 09-16-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

More new pics
Attached Thumbnails
domino-presley-shemale-xxx-3.jpg   98449_5.jpg   98449_6.jpg  

Old 09-17-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rocket man will become famous soon enoughrocket man will become famous soon enough

I love Domino....
Old 09-25-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Dav is on a distinguished road

Me too, I'm still fascinated by her beauty since I first saw something of her a couple years ago