Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-11-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

love2dressUp has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Question Need the RIGHT music! Plz help!

Hi everybody! My first post! I can feel the love already!

So, real quick, about me... I'm just a guy that LOVES to dress up and of course I totally tgirls and envy them to no end. They are truly the world's most beautiful beings. I've had a thing for women's clothing since I was very young. I suppose I'm bisexual, but obviously its more complex than that (you guys can understand, right?)

Anyway, to the matter at hand. I have a special event planned for the 22nd and I'm building a tracklist made specially for the occassion. this is surprisingly difficult because I'm looking for a specific type of music and I am not having a lot of luck finding it. I'm hoping that you guys would know exactly what I'm looking for.

Don't think this is at all sad, but it will just be me at this party! I'm treating myself to a 5 star resort, there will be party favors, the right kind of accessories/clothes/toys, and, well, you get the idea! Actually I've done this before and I made the mistake of not building the music playlist in advance. This time, I want to just hit the play button and be done with it!

So what kind of music am I looking for? well, basically, the kind that turns me on when I'm playing dress up. Music that brings out my inner girl, if you know what I mean. But it can't just be "girly" music and it definitely can't be "gay anthems" like YMCA or It's Raining Men. In fact, let me go ahead and say no music from the 60's/70's! No disco! And no R&B, smooth jazz, or pop. No Sade, no Madonna.

Don't get me wrong, I actually love disco and of course Sade & Madonna, but that's not gonna do it for me (plus I already have all their stuff!) What I'm looking for is more underground. it has to be naughty, feminine, and edgy! Nothing too happy/cheerful/rainbow-loving, lol. synth-pop/new age stuff from the 80s is getting in the ball park, but of course that's not enough to narrow it down and there are definitely tracks that came out in the last 10 years or so that is perfect. The challenging part is that it's not really about the genre that much....its more about the vibe...the sexyness!

How about some examples! this is basically what I'm looking for....

Real Life - Fade To Grey
Cicada - Edge

(you can find them on youtube)

Listen to these tracks. If you like to dress up like me then you should know exactly what I'm talking about! I get sooo horny just thinking about what I'm going to wear while listening to this music! yes, I'm a freak!

But I need help! I'm tired of listening to track after track and not finding anything. I'm hoping there are some bands/artists that have this particular style so I can at least put together 20 or so tracks. believe it or not, the two I listed are basically all I have that fits the bill perfectly. any suggestions would be great!!

Sorry for the long post! thx in advance!

~Love2dressUp
Old 11-14-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

whale is on a distinguished road

so no smooth jazz, what about legitimate jazz? is that out too?