Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The_Void will become famous soon enough
Default Black, White, Asian or Latina T-girls?

Which do you prefer the look of. Not which do you prefer full stop, because that would be racist, but aesthetically, which shemales generally look the best? For me.

Latina - Very sexy and feminine, lovely skin and faces. Cocks are often of high quality. The eyes as well are very alluring.

White - Bodies can vary dramatically, from the very ugly to the stunningly hot, which is why they aren't at number one, but most of my favourites are American shemales.

Asian - Very cute-looking with nice bodies. The downside is the pitiful size of most ladyboy cocks. Ones well-hung like Nancy are among the best.

Black - Sorry, they just aren't generally as physically attractive. Their facial features and body shapes don't often transition well to female.

So yeah, what do you think?

PS. If you take offence at this, then you've misunderstood. I'm not saying "white people are better than black people", I'm saying "white shemales are generally more physically attractive than black shemales". I know most people will get that, but it's a sensitive area.
Old 07-07-2009
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Void View Post
I'm saying "white shemales are generally more physically attractive than black shemales".
Actually no. Some black shemales are hot as some white shemales are hot.

Cham
Old 07-07-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Ramboner is on a distinguished road

Asian and latina trannies generally tend to be more attractive, IMHO. In fact, I've rarely seen ugly Asian trannies. It all comes down to personal taste at the end of the day. Some people happen to be more attracted to certain races. It's a fact of life.

For example, when it comes to GG's, I have a thing for brunettes. Some people have a thing for blondes.
Old 07-08-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TheCrystalKing is on a distinguished road

aww, c'mon, they're all lovely!
Old 07-08-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

GustavE is on a distinguished road
Default Asian

The Asian T-Girls are my favorite.
They look so feminin
Old 07-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The_Void will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cham View Post
Actually no. Some black shemales are hot as some white shemales are hot.

Cham
Yeah, some are. I'm talking generally, and in general I tend to find more white transsexuals physically attractive than black transsexuals. Still, it's a matter of opinion.
Old 07-08-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Smiling_Bob will become famous soon enough

It doesn't matter to me, I've seen gorgeous t-girls in all different flavors. I would love to have a 4-some with a delicious chocolate tgirl, Ladyboy Helen, and Thais Dumont. MMmmmmmm.......
Old 07-09-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bruce1ee can only hope to improve

well if id truly have a preference, it would have to be the more attractive black, but honestly theres just not as many really attractive/feminin ones compared cause of their natural features, when compared to say the tons of latin/asian's that ive seen even in person here in atlanta.

honestly im just not much of a fan of the asians, i guess mostly cause i grew up in south korea.
Old 07-10-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

skateboard p is on a distinguished road

I like em ALL!
Old 09-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

timhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Void View Post
PS. If you take offence at this, then you've misunderstood. I'm not saying "white people are better than black people", I'm saying "white shemales are generally more physically attractive than black shemales". I know most people will get that, but it's a sensitive area.
You're just hitting the point, mate! Thanks a lot for such an exact description, I do appreciate this! I personally vote for Asians, they're the most feminine and "transition-ready" for me. (surely, it's just my point of view)

But you've also touched the nerve that irritates me for a very long time. I mean the so called "polite-correctness", which started in the US and now grew up to enormous madness as well as stupidity... I do respect people of all nations and races, but I don't see any sence in naming a black with a stupid "Afro-American", while naming a white - "white". Name them "White-Americans" then, where's the problem? And thank u for touching that nerve, pal!
Old 10-10-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

black_white is on a distinguished road

as long as she has a nice feminine body and a throbbing cock, it doesn't matter what race/ethnicity she is.
Old 10-10-2009
Mr. Grooby

seanchai will become famous soon enough

Prefer Asian both for TG and GG ... but even within that, I'm more into Chinese, Korean and Japanese than Thai and Filpino ... which is why I love the white skinned Thai girls (most of them are not!).

The caveat being ... Hazel Tucker, Harley Quinn, Khloe Hart, Natassia Coxx, Amy Daly, Morgan Bailey, Mandy Mitchell, Katie Coxxx, TS Jesse, Foxxy, etc. are all fantastic looking girls also ... white and black ... and I'll love to have any of them on my arm for an evening out.
Old 10-10-2009
Mr. Grooby

.... although, where would Native American fit into this?

http://grooby.com/groobycom_videos/c...emale-indians/

See the trailer to the movie right click and "save as..."
http://grooby.com/groobycom_videos/c...ndians_720.wmv (High Def download)

http://grooby.com/groobycom_videos/c...ndians_320.wmv (Smaller standard download)
Attached Thumbnails
jamie_paul1066.jpg   jessica_dave1009.jpg   jessica_dave1050.jpg  

Old 10-10-2009
Mr. Grooby

A few more from "Cowboys & Shemale Indians : How the Wet was Won!"
Attached Thumbnails
lauren3073.jpg   carmen6028.jpg  
Old 10-10-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

megalops is on a distinguished road

I have met and known several T-girls, black, white, Asian and hispanic through my work. I have never had sex with any. To me, a lot depends on personality and if there's a connection.
Old 10-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mylife01 is on a distinguished road

asian or latina for sure , white girls look to manly as do black chicks