Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-28-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
England 1 - 4 Germany

We were dreadful and got what we deserved.
And if it wasn't for our star player, David James, the Germans would have probably scored eight.

As for Lampard's chance....FIFA has issued this Official Photograph to confirm why the Uruguayan Referee & Linesman were correct to not award England a second goal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ts_addict View Post
The FA need to sort out grassroots football imo.

Where is the next generation? Rodwell, Wilshere and er....

We didn't deserve to win anyway imo. Still rather gutted.
England didn't play to their full potential and would not have won even had their second goal been allowed. Germany outplayed England, but it took the second goal to really wake up Germany and make them play harder.

My view on the second goal is that it should have been allowed. It wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game, but it still should have been allowed. I could clearly see on tv that it was a goal and that was even before they showed replay from several different angles. The German goalie seemed to me to be surprised that it wasn't called as a goal.

I like your picture, dauls.
Old 06-28-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sammivalentine is a jewel in the roughsammivalentine is a jewel in the roughsammivalentine is a jewel in the rough
Smile

Quote:
The FA need to sort out grassroots football imo.

Where is the next generation? Rodwell, Wilshere and er....

We didn't deserve to win anyway imo. Still rather gutted.

There is actually a lot of next generation players, sat in the chelsea, man utd, everton, man city reserves. And our under 17's I think (maybe even younger) won the last euros (beat spain) playing "total football". The problem is where do they go?!

The problem is the way the premier league is... they will never get, or get very limited chances when at their age they need to be playing week in week out in the big games, like the german squad that just beat us.

Unless the F.A changes the rules then we are "doomed" as money talks.

Speaking of money the whole game from an English perspective is fucked, not just on the field either, from grass roots to professional level, from the managers , to the owners of clubs, to the majority of people who attend matches now, to the numpties on the phone ins after matches - it has all been ruined by money and very poor management by the F.A, the "beautiful" game, the working class "religion" - lying in tatters.

Ahem.
Old 06-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tin can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammivalentine View Post
There is actually a lot of next generation players, sat in the chelsea, man utd, everton, man city reserves. And our under 17's I think (maybe even younger) won the last euros (beat spain) playing "total football". The problem is where do they go?!

The problem is the way the premier league is... they will never get, or get very limited chances when at their age they need to be playing week in week out in the big games, like the german squad that just beat us.

Unless the F.A changes the rules then we are "doomed" as money talks.

Speaking of money the whole game from an English perspective is fucked, not just on the field either, from grass roots to professional level, from the managers , to the owners of clubs, to the majority of people who attend matches now, to the numpties on the phone ins after matches - it has all been ruined by money and very poor management by the F.A, the "beautiful" game, the working class "religion" - lying in tatters.

Ahem.
all agreed with =]
if only you wasnt in liverpool
could have done with a real cheer up at the weekend!!
Old 06-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

If ever there has been a case for video review of goals, this World Cup is surely it.

America scored a goal against Slovenia that was disallowed for reasons that no referee could explain.

Argentina scored a goal while offsides against Mexico. This goal was allowed even though it should have been disallowed.

England scored a goal against Germany that was disallowed.

That's THREE instances where goals weren't counted properly. It makes NO sense, when we have the technology to review the goal. It would only take 30-45 seconds per goal, and that would only be on the contested goals. Either that or adopt a rule similar to the NFL that allows a coach one challenge per game (and allow video review for the coach's challenge).
Old 06-29-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
If ever there has been a case for video review of goals, this World Cup is surely it.

America scored a goal against Slovenia that was disallowed for reasons that no referee could explain.

Argentina scored a goal while offsides against Mexico. This goal was allowed even though it should have been disallowed.

England scored a goal against Germany that was disallowed.

That's THREE instances where goals weren't counted properly. It makes NO sense, when we have the technology to review the goal. It would only take 30-45 seconds per goal, and that would only be on the contested goals. Either that or adopt a rule similar to the NFL that allows a coach one challenge per game (and allow video review for the coach's challenge).
Apparently FIFA is going to review using technology to help the referees, but not until after this world cup has finished. I think it's a good idea to use the technology that is available in order to help the referees make a decision. I also agree that they should wait until after the world cup finals have been played as it would be unfair to introduce any changes before the end.
Old 06-29-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ts_addict will become famous soon enough

Girls talking footy = awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Apparently FIFA is going to review using technology to help the referees, but not until after this world cup has finished. I think it's a good idea to use the technology that is available in order to help the referees make a decision. I also agree that they should wait until after the world cup finals have been played as it would be unfair to introduce any changes before the end.
FIFA won't do anything, just watch, they will just repeat what they always do when something like this happens. I can't stand Blatter and Platini is nearly as bad.
Old 06-29-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Girls talking footy = awesome.

FIFA won't do anything.......
I suspect that you are quite right about that.
Old 06-29-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
FIFA won't do anything.......
I suspect that you are quite right about that.
Old 06-30-2010
sexchannel

some of the silly folks here is australia thought we could win it .... crazy

i will cheer for brazil now we are out of it
Old 06-30-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

futayo is on a distinguished road

AAARRRRGGHHH! a break from soccer today, but i cant wait for Fridays games. I like the Netherlands and Uraguay. Well be cheering for Netherlands against Brazil
Old 06-30-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ts_addict will become famous soon enough

I really want Argentina to win.

Messi & Tevez deserve it.
Old 07-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Argentina is one of my favorite teams too. I love Diego Maradona.
Old 07-02-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
I really want Argentina to win.

Messi & Tevez deserve it.
Why do they deserve it more than any other person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
Argentina is one of my favorite teams too. I love Diego Maradona.
Maradona is the reason that I can't stand Argentina. Now, if Maradona no longer had anything to do with the Argentine national team then I would be ambivalent about them.
Old 07-02-2010
Shecock obsessed

Uruguay just beat Ghana. The game went to penalty kicks which Uruguay easily won. Ghana should have won the game in overtime, but they lost it on a failed penalty kick.

Tomorrow is the Argentina - Germany match. It should be a good game. I'm not going to even try to guess the winner.
Old 07-03-2010
Shecock obsessed

Germany just beat Argentina 4 - 0. Germany's next game is against the winner of the Spain - Paraguay game.

Last edited by ila; 07-03-2010 at 12:04 PM.
Old 07-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

I don't know quite what to make of it, but of the 8 last teams in the World Cup tournament, one was the country of origin for Nazism, one was a key ally of the Nazis, and four were places Nazis found safe haven after World War II.

Admittedly, pattern recognition plays into some of my academic research, but does anyone else find that just a bit odd?
Old 07-03-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I don't know quite what to make of it, but of the 8 last teams in the World Cup tournament, one was the country of origin for Nazism, one was a key ally of the Nazis, and four were places Nazis found safe haven after World War II.

Admittedly, pattern recognition plays into some of my academic research, but does anyone else find that just a bit odd?
I hadn't noticed the pattern, but then again I wasn't looking for one.

I do hope to see a Germany - Holland final.
Old 07-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I hadn't noticed the pattern, but then again I wasn't looking for one.

I do hope to see a Germany - Holland final.
I wasn't looking, either, but it jumped out at me all of a sudden.

My German friends will be very unhappy when I root for Netherlands if those are the final two.
Old 07-03-2010
Shecock obsessed

Spain just won their game so they will face Germany in the semifinals.
Old 07-09-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

futayo is on a distinguished road

World Cup is almost over already!