Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 09-16-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

k.sucks.you is on a distinguished road
Default Hockey 2011-2012

I don't want to steal mojo from Shadows or anyone else who by all rights should start this thread, but I'm Jonesin' to talk about the coming season. Got a pile of tickets in the mail. Pre-season start is just a week away!

Who do you like for your division? Out west, strong will be Vancouver, Kings and Sharks.

Gotta say that a couple of the trades were tough (Seto was a favorite), but on balance, Sharks look strong. Better D for sure and more size and speed up front. See you in the cup final!

-K
Old 09-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Still no word on when Sid will lace em up and take the ice
But i still like my Penguins to kick Tampa's butt
Penguinsfan Jen
Old 09-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

The Bruins finally signed Brad Marchand, and they look good in their division. I am still working hard to score a couple of tickets for October 6th, when the Championship Banner will be hoisted to the rafters of the Garden!
Old 09-16-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

You stole my mojo!

*looks for the ban button*

In all seriousness, I am hopeful of the Leaf's chances this season. I think they will be an improved team over last year, and if they can get off to a better start, they should be okay. I don't think they will win the Cup, but I do think they can make the playoffs.
Old 09-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
You stole my mojo!

*looks for the ban button*

In all seriousness, I am hopeful of the Leaf's chances this season. I think they will be an improved team over last year, and if they can get off to a better start, they should be okay. I don't think they will win the Cup, but I do think they can make the playoffs.

Look on the brightside as you started the previous two hockey threads perhaps by someone else starting it this year will break the Leafs funk and help them put the biscuts in the basket this year

But i still say my Penguins will be lighting the red light this season

Penguins cheerleader Jen

Last edited by transjen; 09-16-2011 at 11:30 PM.
Old 09-17-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Pikachu1989 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Colorado looks like they want to make the playoffs this year. Got rid of Peter Budaj and Brian Elliot in goal that imploded Last year and being last in GAA I think it was 3.6 GAA. Signed Varlomov from Washington and Giguire from FA. Last year was Depressing from being in the playoffs to being the 2nd to last team in the west. I think Playoffs for them is Possible with the Avs lineup being young and Milan Hejduk the only one that is couple of years away from Retirement and the only one from the Avalanche Glory Days.
Old 09-18-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Look on the brightside as you started the previous two hockey threads perhaps by someone else starting it this year will break the Leafs funk and help them put the biscuts in the basket this year

But i still say my Penguins will be lighting the red light this season

Penguins cheerleader Jen
That's a good point. Thanks Jen.
Old 09-19-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'm hoping for a different result as well this year!
Good luck to you all!
Old 09-17-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Pikachu1989 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Still no word on when Sid will lace em up and take the ice
But i still like my Penguins to kick Tampa's butt
Penguinsfan Jen
And Detroit. We must beat The Dead Things.
Old 09-25-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

16500 saw the Sharks improve to 3-0 last night. Unlike the home preseason opener where they spanked Anaheim with 49 shots and won 5-1, it was a goaltending/defensive struggle against Phoenix. Very few shots throughout. Sateri, in goal for the Sharks got the shutout and first star, despite some dangerous rebounds that the Sharks jumped on first. Ferriero got the goal and the second star. LaBarbera got the third star for Phoenix.