Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

epj290 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to epj290
Default worried

hello,
i do not know if this is the place to write this but here goes. I sort of had anal sex and now im worried i say sort of because i went in almost halfway and then took it out no thrusting no blood. The person i did it with says that they are negative and tested a month earlier. But im still worried, is ok to be worried or am i just paranoid?
Old 12-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cyborg is an unknown quantity at this point

Was it a man? If so, test yourself. Btw, you could formulate your question better.
Old 12-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

well my question is just if its ok to be worried or am i just paranoid.

why does it matter if its a man or not.

i have to wait till march to get the conclusive answer. the whole three month thing
its my first time and i didnt even actually had sex since it was a in and out thing within less than a minute.
Old 12-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by epj290 View Post
well my question is just if its ok to be worried or am i just paranoid.

why does it matter if its a man or not.

i have to wait till march to get the conclusive answer. the whole three month thing
its my first time and i didnt even actually had sex since it was a in and out thing within less than a minute.
It doesn´t matter, I´m just asking. I hope you know the person well and worrying won´t solve your issues. Live your life till march and play safe. But, is it ok to be worried? Sure, not only on sexual issues.
Old 12-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

well i mean im only 20 i would be completly devastated if i was positive..i mean it was sort of my first time and even then i didnt even get to acutally have sex...the person told me that they are clean and always practices safe sex.
Old 12-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by epj290 View Post
well i mean im only 20 i would be completly devastated if i was positive..i mean it was sort of my first time and even then i didnt even get to acutally have sex...the person told me that they are clean and always practices safe sex.
Ok then, don´t shatter youd head, now. I can understand your worries and you´re not the first and not the last one with following thoughts. Since your sexual partner told you he/she´s playing safe, he/she shouldn´t be such an asshole to lie about such important things.
Old 12-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
Ok then, don´t shatter youd head, now. I can understand your worries and you´re not the first and not the last one with following thoughts. Since your sexual partner told you he/she´s playing safe, he/she shouldn´t be such an asshole to lie about such important things.
true but i mean i know of other people that have sex with people like once and then get noting at all, i know of afriend that already had like two girls and even says he hasn't used protection and is still clean from last i heard.

well i think im ok i have even been told in other medical forums that its unlikely for me to be positive from the single exposure. well ill just hope for the best.
Old 12-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Just relax, dude.
Old 12-21-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

I've done HIV education for GLBT youth. The short answer is, it is highly unlikely you are positive the way you described the encounter. While anal sex causes tiny cuts in the anal wall and there is some blood, the chance of infection from such a small amount is very slight.

Everyone... and I mean EVERYONE should use protection 100% of the time no exceptions until both you and your partner have tested negative for 6 months. Even then, I'd only stop if I really trusted the person, since not everyone is as faithful as they let on. All penetration needs to be done safely anal as well as vaginal .. even oral can be risky.

So, chances are greatly in your favor that you are fine. You had, what sounds like, brief contact that was unprotected. Your partner is likely being truthful and is negative as well. It is normal to be worried, and I have been there myself under slightly different circumstances.
Old 12-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

It should be added that the risk of getting infected is considerably smaller for the top than for the bottom - especially if ejaculation occurs. At the website thebody.com you can find good information about risk factors. Be aware though that in spite of the fact that the risk factors they use there would seem very low, then they are merely an average, and many factors come into play regarding the actual risk for a single encounter.
Old 12-24-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Be gentle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post

Everyone... and I mean EVERYONE should use protection 100% of the time no exceptions until both you and your partner have tested negative for 6 months. Even then, I'd only stop if I really trusted the person, since not everyone is as faithful as they let on. All penetration needs to be done safely anal as well as vaginal .. even oral can be risky.
You're right, but say to a "genetically born woman" that you're going to use protetion to do a cunnilingus and chances you loose her are 99'9%. It's sad, but it's true. Maybe she won't go at the moment, but you can be sure she won't call you next day.

BTW, I had some risky encounters, I've got trough similar experiences, and my tip is that chances that you're healthy are very very high. First you have to think that ill people it's only a small %, and chances you get infected doing things with an infected person it's also a small %. Just basic probability math, the total possibilities are determined multiplying the first factor and the second, and then you will realice that chances are veeeeery small. For example, people with STD's can be about a 5% of population (and I think it's too much), that makes a 0'05 in statistics math, chances you get infected while fucking an infected person... i don't know exactly the number but i know the probability is less than 40%, so, we're going to use 50% (just to be cautious, these numbers are not correct, just orientative) , so that 50% it's converted to a 0'5. Ok, multiply 0'05 x 0'5=0'025. That's to say, even with my exagerated numbers, the probability is about 2'5%. And, boy, this is for catching only one of the flavours in the cocktail of STD's. If you're asking for what I think (aids)... Chances are 0'002 (% of people with AIDS in most developed countries) x 0'5= 0'001= 0'1% probabilities you got the worst. And you know, these numbers are exagerate, it's even less in reality.

I hope you feel better...

But be careful next time!!!

Last edited by Be gentle; 12-24-2008 at 07:28 AM.