Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-13-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

SwedishTsGirl is on a distinguished road
Default Love a shemale

Hi guys!

I wonder if u intresst in shemales is mostly about sex, u get arroused by the comibination of a sexy female body and knowing there is a cock between the legs instead of a pussy, but do u think u also want to fall in love with a shemale and maybe even marry her too? I love being a shemale, I love my new female sexy body, enjoying all fantastic attention I suddenly now get, I felt like finally "coming home," to be my true self, but I am still very carefull to be to offensive with it, many people hate transgendered people like me. Here in Sweden there exist very few shemales..most trangendered are transexual ppl who want to be real women fast as possible, not me..I want to stay pre-op.

Last edited by smc; 02-13-2011 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Removed Swedish from post.
Old 02-13-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishTsGirl View Post
Hi guys!

I wonder if u intresst in shemales is mostly about sex, u get arroused by the comibination of a sexy female body and knowing there is a cock between the legs instead of a pussy, but do u think u also want to fall in love with a shemale and maybe even marry her too? I love being a shemale, I love my new female sexy body, enjoying all fantastic attention I suddenly now get, I felt like finally "coming home," to be my true self, but I am still very carefull to be to offensive with it, many people hate transgendered people like me. Here in Sweden there exist very few shemales..most trangendered are transexual ppl who want to be real women fast as possible, not me..I want to stay pre-op.

Puss p? er allihopa!
I could totally fall in love with a shemale, marriage would be out of the question sense I dont believe in it. One day I hope to find a t-girl that I could get into a relationship with, the trick is finding one first (there are like no t-girls where I live just gay guys).

Kudos on wanting to stay pre-op, I was just on here the other day saying I wish more t-girls would keep their penises.

"Im KenStar and I approve this message"
Old 02-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hi guys!

Good for you! I am glad you enjoy your trangendered body and being a shemale. You are the fantasy that we love come true. I hope you can provide some photos of your lovely new shemale body soon. Also, please take good care of your sexy shecock.
Old 02-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sosed is on a distinguished road

I could say, that first interest with girls (genetic or trans) is about sex and female body is a big turn on.

Falling in love could happened with genetic girl or trans girl, it depend on "chemistry" between the two people. Talking about long term relationship or marriage, than it's more important how we are compatible and if we are able to live together. If we are not, it will not work and it doesn't matter if girl is genetic or trans.
Old 02-13-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenstar View Post
I could totally fall in love with a shemale, marriage would be out of the question sense I dont believe in it. One day I hope to find a t-girl that I could get into a relationship with, the trick is finding one first (there are like no t-girls where I live just gay guys).

Kudos on wanting to stay pre-op, I was just on here the other day saying I wish more t-girls would keep their penises.

"Im KenStar and I approve this message"
The reason I asked about marriage was that I know the most countries are quite conservative and a marriage is a sign that u have very serius intentions with a relationship.

But its intressting to read abut u opions in this matter, I got a message from the moderator telling that there are several such threads already, but I didnt know that, this site are new to me and I just wanted to know..thats all.
Old 02-13-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi guys!

I wonder if u intresst in shemales is mostly about sex, u get arroused by the comibination of a sexy female body and knowing there is a cock between the legs instead of a pussy, but do u think u also want to fall in love with a shemale and maybe even marry her too?
Of course I can fall in love with a tgirl. I already have. I would also marry a tgirl (provided that she wants to marry me too).

Quote:
I love being a shemale, I love my new female sexy body, enjoying all fantastic attention I suddenly now get, I felt like finally "coming home," to be my true self, but I am still very carefull to be to offensive with it, many people hate transgendered people like me. Here in Sweden there exist very few shemales..most trangendered are transexual ppl who want to be real women fast as possible, not me..I want to stay pre-op.
My best wishes for you, whether you want to stay pre-op or whether you want to get SRS. Whatever your decision, I hope you do it for yourself and not because others are pressuring you.

Someone requested that you post some pictures of yourself. I would say don't do it unless you want to. Once your pictures are on the internet then they are there forever.
Old 02-13-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Of course I can fall in love with a tgirl. I already have. I would also marry a tgirl (provided that she wants to marry me too)..
That makes me glad to hear

Quote:
My best wishes for you, whether you want to stay pre-op or whether you want to get SRS. Whatever your decision, I hope you do it for yourself and not because others are pressuring you..
Yes, I really do this for myself and are a very indepedent person.

Quote:
Someone requested that you post some pictures of yourself. I would say don't do it unless you want to. Once your pictures are on the internet then they are there forever.
I am very aware of that fact..once a pic are on the net its there for ever, therefore I am very careful with pics of me and are very selective whom I choose to show them for.
Old 02-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CuriousMattUK will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to CuriousMattUK

At the end of the day, for me, it is all about that particular girl. If she's a t-girl or if she's a GG I'd want to get to know her and take it from there.

Physical attraction is what usually attracts most people to anyone initially. It might seem shallow but it is a fact of life. It is for me anyway. If I find a girl attractive initially I'll endeavour to find out more and more about her by getting to know her. That's how I operate. I think it is the way it should be done. If after a period of time this leads to you loving the girl in question then that is clearly a wonderful thing.

If I had the opportunity for it to happen, I would love it to and that applies to a TG or a GG.

I also don't believe there is any ignominy in wanting to be with a TG because she is a TG. If it is the ONLY reason then it may be the case that it is not a solid foundation to build a relationship upon. But on the other hand, liking a TG because she is a TG is similar to having a preference of blonde or brunette hair or a certain build etc. If it's a preference as oppose to the "be all and end all" then I believe it's fine.

At the end of the day, I'm of the opinion that, you'd have to be pretty damn stupid not to prefer TGs but that's just me
Old 02-13-2011
aw9725

Quote:
I wonder if u intresst in shemales is mostly about sex, u get arroused by the comibination of a sexy female body and knowing there is a cock between the legs instead of a pussy, but do u think u also want to fall in love with a shemale and maybe even marry her too?
Yes. I can't speak for everyone on here, but for me it's the entire person I'm interested in. I have been divorced for a little over two years and thought I'd meet someone--but it wasn't to be. Happily I did meet a very wonderful ciswoman and will be getting married again in March.

As far as the "haters" go... Sadly the threat of violence for transwomen is very real. Although I find the haters cowardly and despicable (funny they never choose someone like me to pick on) I hope you will take care and be true to yourself! You will find a lot of friendship and support on this forum.