Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jolo will become famous soon enoughjolo will become famous soon enough
Arrow Think like a "man" or women"

I hope that this doesn't offend anyone, as I am writing this to understand pre and post op TS.

In many ways, in the past few decades, there seems that there is a move to have us think that in the human community, that "women" and "men" think totally alike and it is sociological/cultural differences that shape the differences.
In the work/professional world, when it comes to abilities and talents, those differences are about individuals, not sexual differences (although, I am a man that prefers women health providers).

But, there are usually are inherent differences in the sexes that go back to caveman days. I am not going to illicit my opinion on what they are, but I am curious about this question for those courageous enough to have taken the TS plunge :
As a Pre or Post Op TS, do you feel that you "think" differently or do you still "think" like a man or "think" more like a "women".

Jon

Old 03-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolo View Post
I hope that this doesn't offend anyone, as I am writing this to understand pre and post op TS.

In many ways, in the past few decades, there seems that there is a move to have us think that in the human community, that "women" and "men" think totally alike and it is sociological/cultural differences that shape the differences.
In the work/professional world, when it comes to abilities and talents, those differences are about individuals, not sexual differences (although, I am a man that prefers women health providers).

But, there are usually are inherent differences in the sexes that go back to caveman days. I am not going to illicit my opinion on what they are, but I am curious about this question for those courageous enough to have taken the TS plunge :
As a Pre or Post Op TS, do you feel that you "think" differently or do you still "think" like a man or "think" more like a "women".

Jon

I recommend you do some searching. These issues have been discussed many, many times on this site.
Old 03-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I recommend you do some searching. These issues have been discussed many, many times on this site.
Thanks.

Feel free to delete the topic.

Jon
Old 03-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

I think like.... me.

If I'd been born a girl I guess I'd have been considered pretty tomboyish. But I couldn't say if I think in more masculine or feminine ways.
Old 03-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thumbs up Cool answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
I think like.... me.
Now that's a cool answer.