Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-24-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

parisb is on a distinguished road
Default Brisbane

Hey there, I'm looking to meet with t-girls in brisbane but i don't know where to start. Can anyone help me out?
Cheers
Old 12-24-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by parisb View Post
Hey there, I'm looking to meet with t-girls in brisbane but i don't know where to start. Can anyone help me out?
Cheers
welcome to my world. the ONLY place i know of in australia is The Taxi Club, but that's in Darlinghurst NSW so its waaay too far away for us
Old 12-24-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Cadian122 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Mars Bar in Adelaide is where you can find them, I have heard that any good gay bar will have some trannies in, the problem i have found with Mars Bar is that the ones i have meet are in for sex/one nighters rather than a proper relationship - but maybe that's just my problem.
Old 12-24-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadian122 View Post
Mars Bar in Adelaide is where you can find them, I have heard that any good gay bar will have some trannies in, the problem i have found with Mars Bar is that the ones i have meet are in for sex/one nighters rather than a proper relationship - but maybe that's just my problem.
thanks cadian but that's even further away than the taxi club. we live in brisbane which is the capital of the state queensland. the next state south of us is new south wales (which is where darlinghurst is, capital of NSW is sydney), the state south of that is victoria, capital of which is melbourne, and the state west of victoria is south australia, which the capital is adelaide
Old 12-26-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

just thought i'd share this link with you guys,

www pliner.net/appmb/5348f7/

It looks like a messageboard just for tgirl meetings in brisbane, havent had much of a look through it yet though
Old 01-23-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauly007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
just thought i'd share this link with you guys,

www pliner.net/appmb/5348f7/

It looks like a messageboard just for tgirl meetings in brisbane, havent had much of a look through it yet though
Thanks for that!!
Old 04-24-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default Brisbane

Hi everyone,

I've been looking for a while now with no luck, i was just wondering if anyone knew of any places in Brissy to find a nice 'girl'. I've heard the beat sometimes has nights where some of them get together and meet, but does anyone know anything more than this?

thanking you in advance
Old 04-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

dude you are preachin to the choir here. i have browsed the internet so much on where to find shemales in brisbane it's just not funny anymore, and i've still had no luck.

anyone with some insightful info would be GREATLY appreciated
Old 05-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

giancarlo is infamous around these parts

Maybe you should Google what you're looking for.
Old 05-23-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cobra14 is on a distinguished road

I'm from Sydney and spend a fair bit of time in Brissy on business. I find the Courier Mail to be a good source for them.
Old 06-13-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Cadian122 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
thanks cadian but that's even further away than the taxi club. we live in brisbane which is the capital of the state queensland. the next state south of us is new south wales (which is where darlinghurst is, capital of NSW is sydney), the state south of that is victoria, capital of which is melbourne, and the state west of victoria is south australia, which the capital is adelaide
My point is that surely there will be a Gay bar in Brisbane which is a bigger mor gay town than Adelaide, so i don't see why your having a go at me for trying to help
Old 06-13-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

maskedmichael is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Cheers

Look up a gal called Transveronica / Veronica, she is in Brisbane
Old 06-16-2009
sexchannel

As stated in another post adultmatchmaker has plenty and always some pretty asians, seems to be a truckload in sydney ?
Old 06-25-2009
ineedit69

I share your pain! I am trying to think of ways to move to thailand so i can find my perfect girl.