Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jolo will become famous soon enoughjolo will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Trinidad, Colorado

I have lived in Colorado Springs, Colorado for about 23 years, after moving from Connecticut.

It wasn't until recently that I heard about Trinidad, Colorado and an incredible doctor, Dr. Marci Bowers (formally Dr. Mark Bowers).

I guess there was a documentary about her, and I have read where people call Trinidad, the "sex-change capital", because of her work doing Sex-change surgery.

I have never been to Trinidad myself, as it is several hours away from me, in a different part of Colorado.

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience Trinidad and Dr. Bower ?

Link to Dr. Bower's History Site

Jon
Old 05-06-2011
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Marci has moved, or will be moving to California soon. From every account I've heard she does amazing work, and charges a premium for it.
Old 05-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
From every account I've heard she does amazing work, and charges a premium for it.
She was my first choice back in 08 but the price was to high and would have ment another year or more before i had all the funds so i went to Thailand

She is on the highside because of her name and good results

Jerseygirl Jen
Old 05-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

I hear she is the best... everyone says nothing but good things about her here is her site http://www.marcibowers.com/
Old 05-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jolo will become famous soon enoughjolo will become famous soon enough
Arrow Dr. Bowers

Dr. Bowers own story is remarkable.
She seems like an amazing women.

One of the things she has been doing has been to train other surgeons, that have come to see her from all over the world, to learn her techniques.
However, from what I have read, her facility is not one where there is just the surgery, then get out of bed and go home. There seems complete care, which includes counseling, etc.

Jon
Old 05-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolo View Post
However, from what I have read, her facility is not one where there is just the surgery, then get out of bed and go home. There seems complete care, which includes counseling, etc.

Um,
shouldn't the counselling be done on the months and years preceding SRS?
{Jodie blinks rapidly...}
After SRS, it's a bit late to work out if it really was the right choice.
Old 05-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelypink View Post
I hear she is the best... everyone says nothing but good things about her here is her site http://www.marcibowers.com/
Yep. She has a great reputation.
There was a tv series shown in the UK a few years ago about her clinic, Sex change hospital >>>click here<<<
Videos of the series: >>>click here<<<
And Marci was the first Post-op woman ever to perform SRS procedures. Wiki /Marci_Bowers >>>click here<<<
Oh and she was in an episode of CSI: "Ch-Ch-Changes"