Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Does it bother anyone besides me that there are NHL teams in places where the weather doesn't produce ice for skating? Just sayin' ...
I admit it bothers me. When Buttman decided to expand, I honestly don't think he put too much thought into where the teams would end up. He just wanted to show everyone that he could create lots of new teams!

"Yay! Look at me! New teams! Who cares is the league is now watered down! Who cares if there isn't a large fan base in all of the new cities! Who cares if other teams have to bail out said struggling teams because my ego(due to being so small in stature, I have to make up for it with a huge ego) won't allow me to correct my mistakes! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!Er....wait. What?"