Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura about
Default Happy Halloween

Hi Guys.....just wanted to wish you all a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!.....so I got out my paints and created this "card" for you! Hope you have a spooky and sexy Halloween this Friday. DEFENDER
Attached Thumbnails
HALLOWEEN-CARD.jpg  
Old 10-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura about

Can't understand why,...but my "card" file does'nt seem to open. Don't think the file size is too large.....really sorry.....perhaps someone can advise? HELP!
I have posted quite a few examples of my work recently and they all open OK.....so I am a bit confused!
Old 10-28-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

SuperShemale is on a distinguished road

Anyone got any pics of TV's in costume?
Old 10-28-2008
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

A Happy Halloween to you as well, and thanks for taking time out to create this card. You might need to reduce the file size to under 200kb to be able to post this.

CORRECTION: The jpg limit is 193 kb and the jpeg limit is 585kb. Your file is just about a little bigger than the maximum permitted file size.

Cham

Last edited by cham; 10-28-2008 at 07:04 PM.
Old 10-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thanks for the advice Cham.........here I go again....fingers crossed that the file is now small enough!
Attached Thumbnails
HAPPY-HALLOWEEN.jpg  
Old 10-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well,....it worked this time! (not as "sharp" as my original file, so maybe I reduced it too much but at least it opens now! phew)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!