Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-27-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

socal69 is on a distinguished road
Default CUM in my mouth.......?????

I have never been with a lovely T-girl, and I'm not gay. Actually I'm married, but unfortunately not very happily. Anyway, I'm always noticing and looking at hot girls, but I have friends who go to Thailand two or three times a year, and when they told me about lady boys, well quite frankly I was curious. I went on line, and another dimension of erousement was raised. T-girls are GORGEOUS!!!! I know if I had the opportunity, I would gladly "go for it". I've seen videos of "Mint", and I fantasize.....what if she stuck that stiff rod in my mouth and started pumping?? Would I welcome a thick load of hot cum???? I'd have to say "Oh YEA".........as a matter of fact, I am actually dreaming about it....at least from someone who looked like MINT....... Is there anyone else who can relate........... or do you think I am tuning gay!!!!????

Last edited by socal69; 07-27-2008 at 11:10 PM.
Old 07-28-2008
translover

It is about how u look or think about at that point ?
For me loving or to be interested in ladyboys is not a gay thing, true gay people like men but ladyboys are not men, they look like women and think like women (except some situations )
But we can say u r bisexual or pansexual (search google) because u want to suck a dick and sucking a dick is not a straight thing. But you can say that LB's penis is just a pleasure point and i don't see it like a penis, it is a pussy for me which i want to lick.
Old 07-28-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

percevall is on a distinguished road

no, i believe that even sucking a ladyboy or shemale penis does not make you gay, because i think that being gay is not only liking having intercourse or sucking another mans penis, but also about liking a man as a whole, i dont know if you get me but imagine, that if you see a hot woman,and you get turned on --> not gay. on the other hand if you see a macho man and you get turned on then (MY OPINION) you are gay.
Since shemales are not men (the are not travestites, which are men dressed as women) they are women, and would like to be treated like women,then even if you let her fuck you or cum in your mouth,hell, even in your ass...I still think that you should not be gay .
well that is my opinion at least
(no offense to anyone)
Old 07-28-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Well, you know what, I am certainly NOT attracted to hairy muscle bound goons, or even regular old guys.....but beautiful T-girls (as well as girls in general) well thats another story. It's definitely a female attraction...except with T-girls there is an exotic twist. Oh well, I'll probably never get the opportunity to experience one, but the internet makes them fun and easy to view!!!!
Old 07-28-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Shemalefan is on a distinguished road

The idea of turning gay is a little outdated.

Attraction to transgender individuals wouldn't fall under the "gay" banner anyway. As translover mentioned, it would lend itself more to pansexuality.
Old 07-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemalefan View Post
The idea of turning gay is a little outdated.

Attraction to transgender individuals wouldn't fall under the "gay" banner anyway. As translover mentioned, it would lend itself more to pansexuality.
Quite! Pansexual appears to be a much better term - exactly because it is broader. To me the term "gay" is still first and foremost the popular word for HOMOsexual men and women, and I've yet to meet a HOMOsexual guy who's remotely attracted to transsexual women... then he wouldn't be homosexual anyways...

No doubt, how ever, that to the average, prude, vanilla, uninformed person we're nothing but a bunch of little gays "denying" our latent homosexuality by having "men dressed as women" as our lovers/partners. Needless to say, that is a load of horse manure...

My sweet Fey once called me "tri-sexual"... "honey, you can do it with girls AND with femguys AND with ladyboys... one, two, three..." :-)
Old 07-29-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
No doubt, how ever, that to the average, prude, vanilla, uninformed person we're nothing but a bunch of little gays "denying" our latent homosexuality by having "men dressed as women" as our lovers/partners. Needless to say, that is a load of horse manure...
Well said Hank. That sums it up very nicely.
Old 07-29-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

salopeluv is on a distinguished road

socal69 mentions Mint's well endowed shemale treat and I agree she is so gorgeous and alluring I would like to be with her too. Sex or not she would be fascinating company. Thai people have no discrimination towards sexual expression and the life for Katoeys is open and free.

When I go out here in Dallas with transgender company I simply smile and behave as though i am with lovely companions because I am.

As to sexuality, Mint could do whatever she wanted to or with me and I would be thrilled.

salopeluv
Old 07-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

percevall is on a distinguished road

Tri-Sexual...hah nice one!!
Old 07-30-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ziggybabie is an unknown quantity at this point

No. You have to like Britney Spears to be gay. It's like in the manual.
Old 07-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

panic669 is on a distinguished road

I believe pansexuality is the only way to put this right. Think of a middle-aged, fat, hairy, sweaty cable guy with beard and a beer-belly who has come to fix your cable. Would you, under any circumstances, find him attractive? If not, you're not gay. That simple!
Old 07-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

touche........that was perfect........I'm attracted to ladyboys because they are fucking beautifull and feminine and hot as hell!!!!! I like guys as friends.....but ladies and lady-boys.....oh yes!!!
Old 07-31-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

crazy000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to crazy000

I am getting turned on when I see ladyboy cock on the net....I would love to meet one ladyboy and suck her cock, I think about that becouse they are women with a cock and becouse they have it I would love to suck it.