Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-02-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dejavucircles is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to dejavucircles Send a message via Skype™ to dejavucircles
Wink Are there any shemales in the Niagara Region in Ontario?

I have never played with a shemale or other person's penis before and am looking to explore my sexual fantasies. I am a nympho and can last a long time in bed. My favourite position is the 69. A lot of girls have told me I am very talented at using my tongue. When having sex, I am never fully satisfied until I make the girl cum. I love Kissing, cuddling, tickling and fucking. I have an anal, ass to mouth, pissing, legs and nipple fetish. Message me or email me if you want to meet/fuck me or want to get to know me better dejavucircles@hotmail.com or add me to skype - dejavucircles