Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 04-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default www.black-tgirls.com

Her name is Celeste, and that's what I call RIMMING!
Attached Thumbnails
rim_celeste.jpg  
Old 05-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Default www.asianshemales.com

Pop gets her hole loved.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_asian-shemales-xxx-pop-sex-picture-007.jpg  
Old 05-04-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rahulaagarwal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Her name is Celeste, and that's what I call RIMMING!
Wow! That is truly what you call "rimming". Would love to trade places with this guy anytime!
Old 05-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.RateMyTranny.com

I'd love to lick Simone's gorgeous ass.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_simone.jpg  
Old 05-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.TrannySeducers.com

Fernanda Barros.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_fernanda-barros_tranny-seducers_5369_30.jpg  
Old 05-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.cumfilledtrannys.com

Carole Vendramini has an extremely lickable ass.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_carol-vendramini_006.jpg  
Old 05-13-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Palmpalm is on a distinguished road

Nothing turns me on more than the on top ass licking position
Old 05-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Perfect ass worship -- Laisa Lins.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_laisa-lins_3.jpg  
Old 05-19-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

LarryCroft is on a distinguished road

This topic wraps up both of my favorites: performing oral and butts.
Old 05-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.barebackshebang.com

Shakira Maya has what I am sure is a very tasty hole.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_shakira-maya_full_07.jpg  
Old 05-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemalesfromhell.com

Now we know at least one thing Adelaide Novaes likes.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_sfh_03.jpg  
Old 05-28-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

werew is on a distinguished road

mmmmmmmmmmm lick lick lick uffffff im so horny waching this pics
Old 05-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Fernanda Barros.

I like this pic cos she is not in a dominant position over the guy. She's bent right over, knickers pulled down around her knees, she is bent over taking it and the man is in control. I like that, that's how I like to take it. I don't like to be standing or sat on the guys face.
Old 05-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
I like this pic cos she is not in a dominant position over the guy. She's bent right over, knickers pulled down around her knees, she is bent over taking it and the man is in control. I like that, that's how I like to take it. I don't like to be standing or sat on the guys face.
It sounds to me as if you are reversing your signature. Or, I could just make it my signature and the "your" be you.
Old 05-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
It sounds to me as if you are reversing your signature. Or, I could just make it my signature and the "your" be you.
hehe, well, I do like it best when i'm the one doing the rimming, and when it's me rimming a guy i love him to be in a very dominant, overpowering position, like straddling my face, or standing as i kneel and rimm him. But on the occasions when I'm getting rimmed, I like to be in a submissive position like that, bent over, with him in charge. If i'm tyed up, even better.
Old 05-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yris gets a serious licking ... the only kind worth doing.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_yris-schmidt_3589_6.jpg   rim_yris-schmidt_3589_8.jpg   rim_yris-schmidt_3589_7.jpg  

Old 06-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jesse, from a set called "Lessons." As an educator, I wish to give my full endorsement to this pedagogical approach.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_jesse_lessons_8.jpg   rim_jesse_lessons_9.jpg   rim_jesse_lessons_10.jpg  

Old 06-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.trannykingz.com

Lulia's hole is getting some very serious attention, as it so richly deserves.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_lulia_06.jpg   rim_lulia_07.jpg   rim_lulia_08.jpg  

Old 06-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.trannykingz.com

Isabelly Brandao, treated right.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_isabelly-brandao_03.jpg  
Old 06-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.trannysurprise.com

I don't know her name, but I would like to know her hole.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_tss_08.jpg  
Old 06-19-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mtmattan is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Nice

one of the best threads ive seen!
Old 06-19-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

gladiator will become famous soon enoughgladiator will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldawg View Post
...after a long hard day, help her relax by showing her ass some love...
That is a great photo of Gia!
Old 06-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.Tranny.com

Bianca Drummond deservedly having her hole worshipped.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_bianca-drummond_005.jpg  
Old 06-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

When it comes to Andreia Mel's hole, attention MUST be paid.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_andreia-mel_11.jpg   rim_andreia-mel_12.jpg  
Old 06-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

TS Jesse from her Site
Attached Thumbnails
001.jpg   002.jpg   003.jpg  

Old 06-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.UltimateTgirl.com

Rafaela Carneiro's delicious hole.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_rafaela-carneiro_sn006.jpg   rim_rafaela-carneiro_sn007.jpg   rim_rafaela-carneiro_sn008.jpg  

Old 07-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.UltimateTgirl.com

Hilda Brasil has her hole worshipped.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_hilda-brazil_sn002a.jpg   rim_hilda-brazil_sn005.jpg   rim_hilda-brazil_sn007.jpg  

Old 07-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I could lick Jessica Ninfeta's hole for hours, even days!
Attached Thumbnails
rim_jessica-ninfeta_11.jpg  
Old 07-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.guysfucktrannies.com

Paola Lima rimmed by Yago.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_paolalimayago1079.jpg  
Old 07-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Camila has her hole worshipped.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_camila_2.jpg  
Old 07-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.andreanobiliproductions.com

Laura gets licked.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_laura.jpg  
Old 08-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.transexbareback.com

Jade Oliveira.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_jade-oliveira_004.jpg  
Old 09-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.cumfilledtrannys.com

Yummy yummy!
Attached Thumbnails
rim_2010-08-02_07-41-42am4231bigFile0.jpg  
Old 09-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

Joanna Jet and a lucky guy
Attached Thumbnails
758_1001.jpg  
Old 09-05-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rahulaagarwal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Shakira Maya has what I am sure is a very tasty hole.
I can eat it daily...amazing pic

Quote:
Laura gets licked.
The way Laura is looking at us when her ass is getting licked...i m ready to shoot

Last edited by smc; 09-05-2011 at 09:21 PM.
Old 09-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is some serious worshipping of the hole.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_name_09.jpg  
Old 09-14-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DEDTNET will become famous soon enough
Default wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfk92110 View Post
Joanna Jet and a lucky guy
how hot is that!
Old 10-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.TrannySurprise.com

Ass worship.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_ts216_04.jpg   rim_ts216_05.jpg  
Old 10-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

Yummy Jenna Rachels
Attached Thumbnails
473.jpg   jenna-rachels-with-her-lover-08.jpg   jr002.jpg  

Old 10-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Alex gets a special taste of Bianka.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_biankaalex1031.jpg   rim_biankaalex1080.jpg  
Old 10-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Camilla Mattoli.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_camilla-mattoli_11.jpg   rim_camilla-mattoli_12.jpg  
Old 10-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.transexbareback.com

Nicolly Navarro has a gorgeous behind and what I imagine is a very tasty hole.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_nicolly-navaro_002.jpg   rim_nicolly-navaro_004.jpg   rim_nicolly-navarro_007.jpg  

Old 10-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I don't know their names, but their holes make my tongue quiver.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_lbg_07.jpg   rim_tsurpblonde_7.jpg  
Old 10-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

An assortment of pictures from my religious tradition: hole worship.

Cinthia Piu, Kamilly Santos, Paolla Vieira, Rafaella Carneiro, and Rebeka Trajano.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_cinthia piu.jpg   rim_kamilly-santos_06.jpg   rim_paolla_vieira_005.jpg  

rim_rafaella carneiro.jpg   rim_rebeka trajano.jpg  
Old 10-30-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DCurious will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet77 View Post
This is my favorite pic to this topic. ... but in bad quality. If someone has it in better quality, so he can repost it.
I absolutely LOVE that pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I have no doubt that all of them come from heaven.
Where else would a Goddess come from?

Last edited by smc; 10-30-2011 at 08:17 AM.
Old 10-30-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tbone909 is on a distinguished road

I would like to have Double O's job at Extreme Ladyboy for a few days.Some of the beautiful asshole he has rimmed makes my head spin(in a good way).
Old 11-03-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DEDTNET will become famous soon enough
Default Sexy Blond Fox

Dominant Transvestites
Attached Thumbnails
HH1.jpg   HH11.jpg   HH15.jpg  

Old 11-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemalesgetbarebacked.com

Vivi Dantas ... yummy!
Attached Thumbnails
rim_vivi-dantas_002.jpg  
Old 11-06-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Acida Acid is on a distinguished road
Wink X$X Eva Lin AKA Estelle Lamore on Shemale.XXX

Wow Eva, I would love to hang out with her , maybe we could go shopping for high heels together.

I am sure that ever man wants to eat her out.
Attached Thumbnails
EvaL1.jpg   EvaL2.jpg   EvaL3.jpg  

Old 11-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemalesgetbarebacked.com

It's dinner time in my part of the world, and I can think of little I'd rather have tonight than Byanda Spanic on my table.
Attached Thumbnails
rim_byanda-spanic_002.jpg   rim_byanda-spanic_003.jpg