Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-21-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

andyepidemic can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to andyepidemic
Default cross dress

ummm i was just wondering what does it feel like to crossdress
Old 02-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

try it and see
Old 02-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Matty can only hope to improve

Yea its fun but hard to do cuz i personaly get a ton of boners
Old 02-22-2010
Natalie_J

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentinetabitha View Post
Despite that, it still feels absolutely amazing and freeing. On days when I'm in a feminine mindset, it is amplified 1000 times over when I slip on a bra or panties. It is very hard to describe other than it just feels right.
Yeah, it can be wonderful, especially if you're in a sexy mood already. If you're expecting to look anything like a GG the first time you try it though, you might be disappointed, as looking even halfway convincing is hard work.
Old 02-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

valentinetabitha will become famous soon enoughvalentinetabitha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_J View Post
If you're expecting to look anything like a GG the first time you try it though, you might be disappointed, as looking even halfway convincing is hard work.
And that's exactly why I haven't gone that far. Without the time, or the knowledge and help, it is way too hard for me to make that jump. Plus, it is much easier to borrow clothes than it is makeup! That stuff eventually gets noticed.
Old 02-24-2010
Natalie_J

Quote:
And that's exactly why I haven't gone that far. Without the time, or the knowledge and help, it is way too hard for me to make that jump. Plus, it is much easier to borrow clothes than it is makeup! That stuff eventually gets noticed.
The worst thing for me is removing body hair. I haven't got that much of it luckily, but I don't feel at all girly unless I remove as much as I can - and then I get paranoid that somebody will notice. Not to mention the hassle of shaving or using hair removal cream. It isn't an issue really if you're single but if you're with somebody it can become a problem.

Last edited by Natalie_J; 02-24-2010 at 05:55 PM.
Old 02-24-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

youlikeit is on a distinguished road

I am a CD/TV and I love it. I remember there was a time before I started dressing when I considered myself to be a str8 guy. Then I started CDing and have been in love with it ever since. I had my first experience with a man while I was dressed in a sexy little outfit and I loved that too. After 10 years of CDing, I find it very hard to be turned on at all by women. I am stricktly a bottom girl for men now and I love that too. I still love women though, its just that now, I want to be like them and not with them.
Old 02-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

valentinetabitha will become famous soon enoughvalentinetabitha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
The worst thing for me is removing body hair. I haven't got that much of it luckily, but I don't feel at all girly unless I remove as much as I can - and then I get paranoid that somebody will notice. Not to mention the hassle of shaving or using hair removal cream. It isn't an issue really if you're single but if you're with somebody it can become a problem.
I'm fortunate enough that my wife wants me to remove as much hair as possible, but it is such a pain in the ass that I rarely do it. If only there was a convenient or at least easy way to remove a lot of hair for an extended period of time.

Nair is all well and good, but I'm not letting that stuff anywhere near my ass.
Old 02-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Kakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really nice

Quote:
Haven't really tried crossdressing yet (though I would love to sometime), but this is also an issue for me. I'm not a fan of body hair, yet I don't want other people to notice when I get rid of it. I don't mind my girlfriend noticing, I'm very open with her, but when others notice, it can be very awkward. I shaved the top half of my legs and trimmed the bottom half a few days ago, though now I have to be careful when wondering around in shorts/underwear.

And though I haven't ventured into full crossdressing yet, I'm wearing a g-string right now
Old 02-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakariko View Post
Haven't really tried crossdressing yet (though I would love to sometime), but this is also an issue for me. I'm not a fan of body hair, yet I don't want other people to notice when I get rid of it. I don't mind my girlfriend noticing, I'm very open with her, but when others notice, it can be very awkward. I shaved the top half of my legs and trimmed the bottom half a few days ago, though now I have to be careful when wondering around in shorts/underwear.

And though I haven't ventured into full crossdressing yet, I'm wearing a g-string right now
If your girlfriend is cool with you getting rid of body hair, and you don't want it, embrace that! If you hate having excess body hair, who cares what other people think. I'd get rid of every hair on my body from the neck down on regular basis if it wasn't for the hassle (and I'm lazy).
Old 02-25-2010
Natalie_J

Quote:
If your girlfriend is cool with you getting rid of body hair, and you don't want it, embrace that! If you hate having excess body hair, who cares what other people think. I'd get rid of every hair on my body from the neck down on regular basis if it wasn't for the hassle (and I'm lazy).
It is just paranoia really, I don't think anybody really notices or even cares. As for methods of removing it, waxing looks painful, shaving can be too time-consuming (not to mention the problems of getting into awkward positions while doing it and cutting lumps out of your legs) and, although I prefer hair removal cream, the smell of it is something else!
Old 02-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It is just paranoia really, I don't think anybody really notices or even cares. As for methods of removing it, waxing looks painful, shaving can be too time-consuming (not to mention the problems of getting into awkward positions while doing it and cutting lumps out of your legs) and, although I prefer hair removal cream, the smell of it is something else!
The newest Nair isn't too bad, but I'm not sure if that's available in the UK. My only problem with it is that I have to nearly the entire tube at once.
Old 02-26-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kirsty Scott will become famous soon enoughKirsty Scott will become famous soon enough

It's like breaking wind in a library .....

Entirely satisfying at the time but you don't want anyone to know it's you ..... and you feel guilty when you go to the counter and worry you'll get caught.

..... but will that stop you doing it again?

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Old 02-27-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

grace gmore will become famous soon enough
Default crossdressing

Its wonderfl i my kook the only time I feel like me.I like Veet better and after a while growth does slow .and being mooth is important and feels great tooI can think of nothing better ten feeling like a womam
Grace
Old 02-27-2010
jmad

Smile cross-dress

I am a straight bi-male, I love to suck shemale cock, eat creampie pussy, just love the way pussy and cum taste together, my own of course. I love nylons and garter belts on any body and love wearing them myself too. I think they are the sexiest thing anybody can do to be attractive.:inlove :
Old 03-13-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

hellos123 is on a distinguished road

try on a pair of pantyhose and heels while you masturbate to your favorite shemales and you'll see
Old 05-09-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lb_bukkake is on a distinguished road

i have been crossdressing for a very long time and i did it even before i was into ladyboys and shemales but when i found this type of material i knew why i was doing it and its because i feel more feminine than masculine and when i put on lingerie and sexy outfits i can masturbate for hours and feel like a beautiful woman while i do it
Old 05-10-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

justin84 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
i can definitly relate to that, when your single you can really explore yourself more but with a mrs in tow its covert ops all the way
Old 05-10-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

RazorGV has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to RazorGV

I cross dress and i like it, it turns me 100% on and i like to see myself like a real shemale. All of you try it its really fun...
Old 05-10-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Tranny Sore-Ass Rex is an unknown quantity at this point

Put on a pair of silky panties and tell me you're not in heaven! Once you've gotten past the utter euphoria, clean up the mess then put on another pair of panties and continue from there! I never fully CD but I do enjoy wearing women's underwear. In fact I'm sporting wood just thinking about sliding into a pair of satin thong panties. Time for me to slip into something a little more comfortable.
?♦◊♦?╬?♦◊♦?
She's got the look
Old 05-10-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kateytg is on a distinguished road

Crossdressing is how I realized I was a transgendered person, it's honestly an illuminating experience, everyone should try it at least once. I started at a young age though, so I dunno if that has anything to do with it.
Old 05-14-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jamie s is on a distinguished road

it feels so good to be dressed, love the feeling. I don't think I pass, but seeing others, I am no worse looking than they are. If I had followed my dream earlier I would be a complete female now.
Old 05-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OyeRed will become famous soon enough

CDing is fun!
Old 05-17-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

waffles44 is on a distinguished road

Drssing up girly is fun, all the lace and silk feels amazing, i cant do it much from fear of getting cought but that is kinda fun too ;P
Old 05-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Hourglass is on a distinguished road

I toss my vote in with the, "Try it and find out" group. Sometimes you just have to try something. Stop fretting over it and just do it. When I was a child, I was terrified of roller coasters. In my adolescence, I took a dare and finally rode one. It was awesome, and today - some 20 years later - I'm a bona fide coaster fan.

I did it (dressed up in woman's clothing, that is) several times when I was younger. I never went out in public (or even walked in front of a window for that matter) but even within the confines of your own home, it can be quite liberating. A rush, even. If you feel silly doing it, well at least you'll know. If you find it arousing, so much the better.
As for looking in the mirror...turn off the lights and light a candle.

Some excellent replies in this thread, by the way.
Old 05-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WudLuv2try is on a distinguished road

As Hourglass puts it, it is very 'liberating'.

Of course, you'll have to actually try to know what that means.

---------

I don't dress in full, just the underwear does the trick.

When I'm wearing a thong or sexy underwear, I feel more... gay.

By wearing these feminine clothings, I hope to reduce my 'male' hormone, and be more 'soft' and 'sensitive'.

Coz a dude can never be too soft or too sensitive.

---------

There are people who wear women's clothes because it gives them boners and gets them horny. Myself included.

But if you go a step further, you can achieve much more than just a hard on.
Old 05-23-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

visual aid is on a distinguished road

I have done it privately and for a couple of guys, and loved it. panties feel so great, the way they caress my body is just so sentual.
Old 05-23-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

XombieMode is on a distinguished road

totally fun! Promise!
Old 06-23-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

andyepidemic can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to andyepidemic
Default wow

thank you all for such great replies i have read them and been thinking a lot about trying it
Old 06-23-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyepidemic View Post
thank you all for such great replies i have read them and been thinking a lot about trying it
Best wishes if you try it, Andy.
Old 07-07-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

HungKayla can only hope to improve

it is an amazing experience. hey if you're home alone and you can slip yourself into some lingerie i'm straight and I've had a girlfriend for 3 years now and she is the love of my life, and even she thinks its sexy! do whatever you want it is your life. try it out nothing at all wrong with it
Old 07-08-2013
Ayo4Yayo

Dress up like a pretty little girl and Ill fuck you like one
Old 07-08-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

I started out in 2007 thinking I was a crossdresser and soon realized it was more for me than wearing a bra, panties, thigh highs, pumps, a cocktail dress, a wig and make up. It was an enlightening experience and helped open new doors regarding my gender, lifestyle and sexuality for me! It's all good!
Old 07-10-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sheena bee will become famous soon enough

yep nothing more sexy than walking around in sexy high heels and lingerie
Old 07-27-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bootbot2112 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to bootbot2112 Send a message via Yahoo to bootbot2112

I dont dress fully i wear a leather outfit with long gloves and thi boots. But the feeling I get is electric it changes my personality
makes me want to do things i wouldnt always do when dressed as a guy
Old 07-29-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootbot2112 View Post
I dont dress fully i wear a leather outfit with long gloves and thi boots. But the feeling I get is electric it changes my personality
makes me want to do things i wouldnt always do when dressed as a guy
Is that you in the avatar? Sexy to the limit!!
Old 07-31-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Maryesther is on a distinguished road
Default Cross Dress

For me, that's where it's at! I've two reasons for CD-ing:

1/ to make myself look much younger than I possibly can in drab, and
2/ to get a really powerful turn -on and extended masturbatory pleasure.

Although I've managed to retain a 'youthful' figure into my early 70's I can't stop the wrinkles and the hair loss, so I dress up 'en femme' with make-up and a really nice wig to compliment those very erotic femme clothes items which send sensuous ripples all over my body.

Being narcissistic I love to take photos of myself 'en femme', even though I'd never 'pass' in a million years. I love to edit these & masturbate looking at the photos....an extra pleasure for me.

M
Attached Thumbnails
Plinth copper beige ruffle.jpg   Cropped-Swallow tail skirt & pink top.jpg   Copper& plaid mini.jpg  

Old 07-31-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

I recommended trying CD to a new member this evening and they did ! Not only did he say he liked the feel, he mentioned a wicked boner !
I have done a lot of cyber in the past and Cross Dressers are the nicest and easiest people to cyber with in the world !
It comes down to this sometimes. Do you X-dress like the T-gurl you want to meet or the one you want to be ? Ether way, it's to die for.
Old 07-31-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryesther View Post
For me, that's where it's at! I've two reasons for CD-ing:

1/ to make myself look much younger than I possibly can in drab, and
2/ to get a really powerful turn -on and extended masturbatory pleasure.

Although I've managed to retain a 'youthful' figure into my early 70's I can't stop the wrinkles and the hair loss, so I dress up 'en femme' with make-up and a really nice wig to compliment those very erotic femme clothes items which send sensuous ripples all over my body.

Being narcissistic I love to take photos of myself 'en femme', even though I'd never 'pass' in a million years. I love to edit these & masturbate looking at the photos....an extra pleasure for me.

M
Hi Maryesther - your in your 70s and have legs like that! They are beautiful!
I wish I had you as a neighbour - I'd be happy to take the photos for you.

For me, CD is about the fun of dressing - I would never "pass", too. But when I get my basque on, I just feel soooooo good!

Keep it up!
Old 08-01-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Maryesther is on a distinguished road
Smile cross dress

Florian,

Yes, I have no trouble 'keeping it up' ! Those legs are the end-result of a lifetime spent competitive rowing, which incidentally I still do. For example, an eight I currently row in will have me in it next Saturday at 08.00 hours for a right thrash up & down the Liffey in Dublin.
......Doesn't half do wonders for the ol' figure, too.

They are preparing for an assault on the FISA World Masters' Regatta in Varese, N. Italy in the first week in September, but unfortunately a family wedding in the UK clashes so I can't go with them this time.

Apart from the 'ten-second-dash, I also use a remote shutter release, so I can take pics up to 100 meters away from the mounted camera. The 'lady of the lake' snap is an example of this.

Unfortunately my spouse is dead against this activity, so I must do it when she's not around.

M
Attached Thumbnails
petticoat & grey flare mini.jpg   Lady of the Lake.jpg   Sit on Terrace pink & grey flowy.jpg