Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #151  
Old 02-06-2015
lauren180396 lauren180396 is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Posts: 12
lauren180396 is on a distinguished road
Smile Hello Ila

Thank you for your helpful, quick response.
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 02-06-2015
ila's Avatar
ila ila is offline
Moderator
Shecock obsessed
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,178
ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCC View Post
Ila Could you please list out all the acceptable and the not acceptable names.

People walk around in here on egg shells.
Example: shemales yes or no the title about is "chat About Shemales"

Thanks
I'd rather not make a list. I could possibly leave out words or expressions that some may find offensive and others not or I may include words that some would think are not offensive.

I think it's better that members use their own judgement. If a word or expression, to someone posting, may look offensive to that person then perhaps another word would be better. Sometimes it's all in the context or intent as to whether something is offensive.

I'm not going to ban anyone or give out warnings for what someone says unless that person is malicious or continually insulting others. I may sometimes ask a question of intent or ask someone to rephrase or reword a post. However, there is no reason to walk on eggshells.
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 11-21-2016
JamieTS's Avatar
JamieTS JamieTS is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 224
JamieTS will become famous soon enough
Default Applause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I'd rather not make a list. I could possibly leave out words or expressions that some may find offensive and others not or I may include words that some would think are not offensive.

I think it's better that members use their own judgement. If a word or expression, to someone posting, may look offensive to that person then perhaps another word would be better. Sometimes it's all in the context or intent as to whether something is offensive.

I'm not going to ban anyone or give out warnings for what someone says unless that person is malicious or continually insulting others. I may sometimes ask a question of intent or ask someone to rephrase or reword a post. However, there is no reason to walk on eggshells.
I give Ila applause. No one needs to be banned for hurting anyone's feelings. I mean why are you gonna' come to Trans ladyboy forums if you are offended by the titles of Tranny, shemale, Ladyboy and so on?

I mean I know where those titles come from. I am not proud of them nor offended by them. But there are a lot of good men that are attracted to us by nothing more than those pronouns, I am not gonna' be hurt by whatever pronoun they use for me. I will tell them what I would rather be called and usually ion private I like the pronoun " Dirty Bitch".

So no. If you are trans and offended by Tranny or Shemale then this is the wrong place. I am actually proud to be a Tranny. being called a shemale doesn't bother me either. If I don't know you and you call me a stuck up Bitch then that is MS. Stuckupbitch please.

OK so I am a She male. What the hell else can you call me. Well you can be respectful and use female pronouns and that goes a long way but at the end of the day I have a penis (male) and I am psychologically a female so I am a "she" and a biological male so that makes me a "shemale". I am also transgender so that makes me a Tranny and Shemale.

I just don't understand why these descriptions are so offensive when they empower so many of us from high priced escorts to porn stars. I mean gay now is not even taboo. Trans kind of but, screw it. I am a tranny so sue me.
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 12-06-2016
JamieTS's Avatar
JamieTS JamieTS is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 224
JamieTS will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCC View Post
Ila Could you please list out all the acceptable and the not acceptable names.

People walk around in here on egg shells.
Example: shemales yes or no the title about is "chat About Shemales"

Thanks
I know it gets confusing. Hell I'm a fucking trans woman and still hurt feeling sometimes.

People are people and it all depends on who you are talking too as to how many eggs you have to break to walk on those eggshells. Some are way overly sensitive but first and foremost be respectful. You can call me whatever you want to. Tranny, Shemale, Chick with a Dick, or whatever else. But as long as it is innocent then no probs. If it is said with malice then it becomes a problem to me. I cut guys a lot of slack because number one if you are watching shemale porn then you are somewhat attracted to us and I find that totally adorable. In certain parts of the world it has to remain hidden and you could possibly be killed if being transgender.

Look I came here and love it here. Some trans women may come here and find it insulting but to them I ask what do most men get the realization that trans women are beautiful and can fulfill a lot more fantasies than some cis women? Porn and the porn industry uses "shemale" and "tranny" as descriptions but they treat us that work in that industry just as good as they treat the cis women in that industry.

I mean I was born with a penis and grew up as a boy until puberty and then realized something was wrong. So I am a woman with a penis. women are called she and her and so on and males have a penis so I am a proud Shemale. I am also transgender which is a shemale so Tranny don't bother me either. You can call me whatever you want as long as it is with respect.

But the description I absolutely abhor is being called "It" but if I act feminine the female pronouns work for me.

If you feel the need to walk on eggshells here with me then don't. Grab your balls and ask me what I prefer to be called. Female pronouns I will tell you but Shemale and Tranny does not bother me in the least.
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 12-28-2016
donthemed donthemed is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 6
donthemed is on a distinguished road
Default A big thank you bump!

A big thank you bump!
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 03-03-2017
JamieTS's Avatar
JamieTS JamieTS is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 224
JamieTS will become famous soon enough
Default Look. This is kind of an awkward situation with names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCC View Post
Ila Could you please list out all the acceptable and the not acceptable names.

People walk around in here on egg shells.
Example: shemales yes or no the title about is "chat About Shemales"

Thanks
Really no need to walk on eggshells. I am a shemale, tranny, transwoman or woman. I was born male. I have a penis. Psychologically I am a she but physically more or less a male so I am a shemale. I am transgendered too in that I think and feel more like a woman emotionally so my gender does not match my physical body somewhat so I am trans gendered. I am a tranny.

Shemale. Why would that offend me? It can if it is used disrespectfully. It may be a description of the porn industry but it has made a lot of women quite a bit of money.

Tranny. Trans gendered or trans woman. It can also be used disrespectfully but also the porn industry has used this description of us too. I can't blame you for using this description as long as it is used respectfully instead of with distaste.

I am a girly girl in that I totally am feminine. I am not a genetic girl which most people would call cis women. But I am a girly girl. The clothes' the shoes' the makeup' the hair. the emotions, and so on. As a matter of fact some GGs if used as a genetic girl turn into Trans men. That would be like calling me a GM. So normally GG is used as a description of Girly Girls. Take Buck Angel. He is genetically a woman but he is a Manly Man. So the proper term between transgender and non trans gender is Trans and Cis.

Seriously though CCC, no descriptions offend me or should anyone because we know where you get the names from. It isn't as much about descriptions and names as much as it is about respect. Just be respectful. That is all we ask. Some do get offended by names because they haven't quite come to terms or too fragile psychologically even. I know who and what I am. Why deny it. I tell any guy up front. But then again I ain't hiding anything. If I go to a straight bar with girlfriends then I will thank a guy for a drink and that is all.

There was a member here that offended me because he talked about trans women looking like men dressed in women's clothes. In other words hairy legs, facial stubble and so on dressed in women's clothing. That sounds like no trans woman that I know of. In total actuality trans women shave their legs probably more than cis women do. Even in the winter time. Even in jeans. We usually love the feel of smooth legs not because of you necessarily but our selves. We go through hell with hair removal. We do not have 5 O'clock shadow. Shaving sometimes twice a day is irritating to the face, but we get used to it for you guys. We really don't want you to be seen with us with 5 o'clock shadow poling through our makeup. We don't want that for ourselves even but it is for you. So we shave with the grain first and then totally against the grain not once but twice a day. Then we usually wake up early and do it again for you.

But seriously this is a trans forum and I am trans. I know where most guys get the descriptions from and I prefer to be called a woman but shemale and tranny don't bother me at all.

Please stop walking on eggshells and just be respectful no matter what description you use. If I am here then I know the deal. If I was so fragile that descriptions bothered me so much then I would be on other sights crying about it.

Look. Guys here are so special. I know where the curiosity stems from. It really is a good thing because it gives us legitimacy as women. Not only women but desirable women.

So stop worrying so much about the eggshells. Just be respectful, never compare us to men and ask away. Only one person that I know of has offended me here. No one else.
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
elexis666's Avatar
elexis666 elexis666 is online now
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 292
elexis666 has a spectacular aura aboutelexis666 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieTS View Post
Really no need to walk on eggshells. I am a shemale, tranny, transwoman or woman. I was born male. I have a penis. Psychologically I am a she but physically more or less a male so I am a shemale. I am transgendered too in that I think and feel more like a woman emotionally so my gender does not match my physical body somewhat so I am trans gendered. I am a tranny.

Shemale. Why would that offend me? It can if it is used disrespectfully. It may be a description of the porn industry but it has made a lot of women quite a bit of money.

Tranny. Trans gendered or trans woman. It can also be used disrespectfully but also the porn industry has used this description of us too. I can't blame you for using this description as long as it is used respectfully instead of with distaste.

I am a girly girl in that I totally am feminine. I am not a genetic girl which most people would call cis women. But I am a girly girl. The clothes' the shoes' the makeup' the hair. the emotions, and so on. As a matter of fact some GGs if used as a genetic girl turn into Trans men. That would be like calling me a GM. So normally GG is used as a description of Girly Girls. Take Buck Angel. He is genetically a woman but he is a Manly Man. So the proper term between transgender and non trans gender is Trans and Cis.

Seriously though CCC, no descriptions offend me or should anyone because we know where you get the names from. It isn't as much about descriptions and names as much as it is about respect. Just be respectful. That is all we ask. Some do get offended by names because they haven't quite come to terms or too fragile psychologically even. I know who and what I am. Why deny it. I tell any guy up front. But then again I ain't hiding anything. If I go to a straight bar with girlfriends then I will thank a guy for a drink and that is all.

There was a member here that offended me because he talked about trans women looking like men dressed in women's clothes. In other words hairy legs, facial stubble and so on dressed in women's clothing. That sounds like no trans woman that I know of. In total actuality trans women shave their legs probably more than cis women do. Even in the winter time. Even in jeans. We usually love the feel of smooth legs not because of you necessarily but our selves. We go through hell with hair removal. We do not have 5 O'clock shadow. Shaving sometimes twice a day is irritating to the face, but we get used to it for you guys. We really don't want you to be seen with us with 5 o'clock shadow poling through our makeup. We don't want that for ourselves even but it is for you. So we shave with the grain first and then totally against the grain not once but twice a day. Then we usually wake up early and do it again for you.

But seriously this is a trans forum and I am trans. I know where most guys get the descriptions from and I prefer to be called a woman but shemale and tranny don't bother me at all.

Please stop walking on eggshells and just be respectful no matter what description you use. If I am here then I know the deal. If I was so fragile that descriptions bothered me so much then I would be on other sights crying about it.

Look. Guys here are so special. I know where the curiosity stems from. It really is a good thing because it gives us legitimacy as women. Not only women but desirable women.

So stop worrying so much about the eggshells. Just be respectful, never compare us to men and ask away. Only one person that I know of has offended me here. No one else.


That's good to know. Personally, I do try to be as respectful as possible, and when I do slip and use something potentially offensive, I do worry about hurting people's feelings, when I really didn't mean to. I think if people had more conversations like this, we may be in danger of actual progressing as a society. It's nice to hear the opinion of someone who is actually trans. Hooray for opportunities to learn and grow as a person.

Terms like "shemale" and "tranny", and to a greater extent "femboi", "ladyboy" and "twink" all kind of excite me, because they make me think about individuals that I find sexy. I'd never use them to disparage someone.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy