Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty cox View Post
Please see my last post of October 4th 09 Where I tell of how I believe their were many thing that reinforced my strong desire for a very feminine looking boyish girl with little developing breast with puffy nipples that turns my fire up like nothing else. please post the things that you remember from an early age that feed your desire for these beauties and please keep the pictures coming they are so cute now I have to change my panties again
That post of 10/4 was most interesting. I have nothing from an early age to recount. My interest began somewhat later in life.
Anyway, here's an anonymous but pretty cute femboy who might appeal.
Attached Thumbnails
cutfb.jpg   cutfb (2).jpg   cutfb (3).jpg  

cutfb (4).jpg   cutfb (5).jpg   cutfb (6).jpg  

Old 10-10-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Soi8dave is on a distinguished road

I love femboys
Attached Thumbnails
dawan102.jpg  
Old 10-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of light
Default People should really think about what they post

I could almost guaranty that every one of the transsexuals that lovers of transsexuals drool over started out with no breasts at all so how deep is your affection for transsexuals is it only in their appearance or another question, do you believe, given this attitude, could you ever have a transsexual be interested in anything other than your money. I assure you if she reads this post of yours, she will question every other thing that you have told her. Before she becomes the sex kitten that you dream about, it is in her attitude, in her make up in her soul long before it ever blossoms into the object of your dreams, and if it was not their first then you would never have that object of your obsession at all.
Old 10-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of light
Default This is a beautiful little femboy if anyone knows who she is?

Please let me know this is all I could find of her and is she a dish or what.
Attached Thumbnails
34620608.jpg   646965397.jpg  
Old 10-23-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kakatuha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Please let me know this is all I could find of her and is she a dish or what.

amy.rar in sharebee
Attached Thumbnails
amy.jpg  
Old 10-29-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DoryLee is on a distinguished road

While I dig femboys and find them hot, they're not half as popular as shemale with boobs and we all know that. But keep them coming, it's certainly a fetish and they're certainly attractive.

-Dory
Old 11-01-2009
Varangian

i love trannies in any shapes and sizes. the only thing that matters for me is a beautiful feminine face. the size of their breasts and their cocks are not significant for me as long as they are pretty and are friendly and kind. Having said that, i have to say that i like tgirls to be very feminine, a nice pair of breasts and a small cock are what i go for. so femboys or whatever names one might call them is not very important for me.
Old 11-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EdwardSinclair is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I think this is where it was cemented in my DNA; when I was fourteen I befriended a 13-year-old male friend. I had several playful events with other boys before like the first and most memorable event was when I was in an elementary Catholic school. All of the students were put in the cafeteria with the lights turned off so we could view a movie; the male student that was sitting to my right asked me if I wanted to play a game? We must of been about nine or ten. I asked him what kind of game and he described the game as follows, He said each of us unzips each others pants with one hand and then pulls the other guys dick out, He added a question, he said what kind of underwear was I wearing? And I answered regular underpants! He then asked if they had a fly? And I replied yes! He said there was one other rule that you had to pull out the other guy’s dick through the fly! Then he said look I will show you! He then reached over with his left hand and fumbled around until he got a hold of my zipper-tab and then he pulled down my zipper and reached in the unzipped fly and started fumbling around like he was in unfamiliar territory; I am now sure he just wanted a good feel, he found the fly flap of my briefs and fingered his way in until he had his hands on my little package and then he pulled my dick out of both the flap of my underwear and my zipper opening. He asked isn’t that fun? I said yes! He said OK then put yours back in and zip your pants and we can begin. So I did and we began. He reminded me that it would not be a good thing if we got caught so I should use my right hand. I remember unzipping him and reaching in and feeling him up through his underwear and then going in the fly of his underpants and getting my first feel of another boys cock and balls while he was basically feeling me up and I was hooked. We went through that entire movie playing different variations of the same game he had a much larger cock then I did and almost immediately we were hard so I was surprised that I always won and got his out first. Looking back on this I would bet my bottom dollar that he had a “uncle” that taught him that game. Anyway we agreed to meet in the third floor boys bathroom after the movie and we showed each other our cocks, that is when I found out that he was uncircumcised and I remember thinking that it may have been because he was African-American because I had never seen one like that before but this 13 year old boy that I met when I was 14 was the one that cemented my desire for small breasted (just budding) Tgirls. We were both going through adolescence and the Girls were making us salivate but neither of us were going to get anything more then a good tease out of the girls, but I also had a crush on this very feminine little blond 13 year old boy and I told him that I new he wanted a girl just as much as I did and I would give him a blow job and he could just close his eyes and act as if I was a girl doing it to Him. He said OK and I went to my knees instantly he started to unbuckle his belt and I stopped him and said it would be more like a girl was doing it if he let me do it, so he said OK! The truth was that on one of my other encounter with another boy when I was eleven had me addicted to unwrapping the object of my desire, the act of unbuckling his belt, then the top button of his pants, then down came the zipper, then peeling open the unzipped fly, then a deep inhale of his freed aroma, then the kissing of his penis and balls through his underwear then mouthing and lightly nibbling his prick until I would hook my fingers in the elastic waistband of his underpants pull them down as his ever hard cock pointed strait at my wide open mouth, I would drop my wide open mouth down on his throbbing cock caressed only with my moist, fever-hot breath until I would close my wet soft lips on the base of his hairless balls and then begin the slow teasing slide up his hot throbbing shaft, I would repeat this over and over until eventually he matured enough to explode a sweat load of hot cream for my reward for a job well done. We did this almost every school night and all day and night long during the long summer. I pushed him and he eventually let me suck his nipples and I use to say to him, can I suck your pussy when I wanted to suck his cock, I asked him if he liked girls’ panties? He said yes but I could not get him to put on a pair before we would meet but he would let me drape them over his cock and balls and suck him through them. At last his family moved away and I never had a desire to have sex with man or boy again I can honestly say I have never looked at a member of my same sex man or boy and felt any attraction sexual or otherwise but a shemale with freshly budding breast has all of my juices flowing
Any chance you could add a few paragraphs to this, for easier reading?
I just can't believe how young you were when you had all these experiences, these memories don't affect you today?
I don't know if there is a thread for this kind of thing, but this would be nice in a new thread.
Old 11-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default I also agree

I Have pictures of beautiful little feminine girly boys that have just started blossoming the young feminine little breasts that you would expect as they mature into the pretty little girl they believe they were meant to be when the next photo set you see them in there is a big change. Some times they look very sexy in one of their little sex kitten outfits but when they are fully exposed the natural beauty of their older photo shoots is just not there. This is not always true when
Tara Emeory had hers done they were done beautifully. I generally like smaller breasts but if there is a burning desire to have a larger pair, ask Tara, what doctor to see.
Old 11-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default In answer to your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardSinclair View Post
Any chance you could add a few paragraphs to this, for easier reading?
I just can't believe how young you were when you had all these experiences, these memories don't affect you today?
I don't know if there is a thread for this kind of thing, but this would be nice in a new thread.
Yes there is a thread. I started a thread with the question. Is there a sequence of events that you believe lead to your current sexual desires? It is at the following link http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=6825 I really wanted to hear from all the many people that are attracted to this genre, and I know there is a multitude of experiences that would help us all to identify with each other by drawing from each other's experiences. I mostly wanted stories from everyone's developmental years but some find their true desires later than I did so all are welcome and appreciated. The thread started out very well, I tried to share openly and honestly, several others joined in the discussion, and I looked around for some interesting people that I was sure would really add to the vast scope of experiences. I had warned the people that shared so generously that we had been lucky at that point because we had not yet, been visited by anyone with harsh assessments but this did not mean it would not happen at some point in the future. Then I invited one person that shall remain unnamed, they took offence. I believe they thought I was labeling them as a particular type in this vast genre of ours and told me that they were insulted by me inviting them to share their experience. I still believe that this person could have shed so much light and wisdom on so many areas and different levels far different than my own. Sadly, it started a whole group of people to add their views on this persons comment, and I am afraid that because of her harsh comments most people are afraid to disclose these intimate and personal details on this thread for fear of the insulting and alienation the comments caused. I told this person that I had only addressed them with complementary and flattering language and that they were invited to share their honest sexually developmental memories (whatever, they may be) in the invite I had also asked her if she could find it in herself to share her life journey, on her own thread because this person had taken the brave step to become the women that she felt she should have been born into. She had probably started taking hormones because she was living as a woman and had developed very beautifully, and even though I will never take that path, I am sure there are plenty that visit this site that would love to hear the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the rewards and pains of the journey but sadly every post to the thread after that only served to undermine the safety that people need when sharing the intimate details of their life. I have shared most of the key events that set me on my path. Sometimes when others had shared their own experiences it would remind me of something that I had left out. I also have very vivid memories of my early years, and before I posted to this site I had worked on compiling them chronologically. That is just the way I am I need to know why I have these desires that are so different from the general population. I would love to have a few brave sole's post to the Thread. I had planned to post again, but we really need a fresh start with someone's honest memories of the many things that have started and then reinforced their sexual desires. If you have any questions about my experiences and postings I would be glad to exchange thoughts with you. Thank you for taking interest in this subject, and if you can find it in yourself to share any honest memories, like wear it all started? What were your earliest memories? When did you realize that your desires were different from others? Did it take place in an instant or did it build through the years? What reinforced the desires? I am sure they would be a valuable edition to the Thread and may get the whole thing fired up again. Kitty Cox
Old 11-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

shetrebor is on a distinguished road
Default The boys I like

The boys I like
Attached Thumbnails
01_428.jpg   15aaaa_fs_137.jpg   22aa_fs_602.jpg  

124998588464_480.jpg   1249405207759_524.jpg   1251027936898.jpg  

1252814073173_967.jpg   cute4_130.jpg   cute11_750.jpg  

Old 11-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

threnn00 will become famous soon enoughthrenn00 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shetrebor View Post
The boys I like
Really love the second girl on the bottom row- super cute with a great cock...

Thanks for the pics shetrebor!
Old 12-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default These pretty femboys are all naked

I do love to see them get to this point. Naked for a close inspection. The only thing that troubles me about this segment of the Trans world is that I have been told by reliable sources that many of these beautiful creatures are either forced, or sold into slavery by their parents or left with no other means of survival if they want to live or for that matter, eat. When they should have someone that loves them and provides for them and buys them things to enjoy being pretty in and enjoy the life that most pretty girls would have in the states. Sometimes you can see the sadness in their eyes. Sometimes I have seen scars. I always hope it was from a mishap and not abuse. The minimal surroundings suggested that they do not have the life I would hope for them. I hat to be a bummer here, but I do believe, sadly, that it is true in many cases.
Old 12-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default I do not know if anyone has posted these three yet?

I do not know if anyone has posted these three yet? There are many of her posted around on this form, but she really is exposing her tail feathers in these shots. I am so amazed at these artists how in one picture they can look like they have a cute little tail and in another photo shoot they can look like they have a voluptuous bottom. Ah the Mistry of a woman!
Attached Thumbnails
picture 1.jpg   picture three.jpg   Picture two.jpg  

Old 12-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oskar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossy View Post
Speaking of adorable, what a cutiepie Kandie is. I just love her smile. It goes so nicely with her svelte, lean, body.
pics from Shemale Yum
Kandie is really adorable! The wonderful skin colour, the tiny tits and the seducing cock, an last not least her ass! I think I fell in love with her.
Old 01-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Here's an anonymous but very lovely example from LB-LB.
Attached Thumbnails
afb01 (4).jpg   afb01 (6).jpg   afb01 (7).jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 07-28-2012 at 01:07 PM.
Old 01-04-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Percival is on a distinguished road
Default Anne

Quote:
I have one I call pretty baby, I will try to attach them let me Know if she makes your panties wet.
Yes yes Yes, I know, her name is Anne, and I've tried to find her! I know that Frank's Tgirls has a picture of her so I'm assuming he knows where she is, but I've tried to join Frank's and for some computer reason I kept getting shut out. If anybody knows where to contact her, PLEASE tell me because I'll be in Thailand in two weeks. Thanks, and thanks for posting her pictures. She's the best.
Old 01-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

brian621 has a spectacular aura aboutbrian621 has a spectacular aura about

I love femboys. Newyears eve I stopped over at a gay couple's house to for a drink. They were having a few people over. I sat down next to a older lady in her early 40s with her girl around 18 or so. She was so cute I could not take my eyes off her. Getting squeezed and stroked by her lady. I was ready to explode when I a young femboy in the kitched alone. I asked Aron my bud to introduce me. He was suprised but complied. The rest was easy. I had him at my house before midinght. Striped him down as soon he got in the door. Had a very nice evening of fucking and sucking, that little cock of his was squirting all over the place when I let him come.
Old 01-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GCharles is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I do not know if anyone has posted these three yet? There are many of her posted around on this form, but she really is exposing her tail feathers in these shots. I am so amazed at these artists how in one picture they can look like they have a cute little tail and in another photo shoot they can look like they have a voluptuous bottom. Ah the Mistry of a woman!
Wow yes! She has a really pretty face and a nice figure to match
Old 01-07-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hummmph is on a distinguished road
Default Thoughts...

What really turns me on is seeing someone confident. The 'Femboy' look to me shows that they ooze so much more femininity in a much more subconscious way. Too many people think that straight men are all 'Tits' OR 'Ass'. Rubbish, we are all about what makes us just pause for a second and think...WOW. Eyes, skin, mouth, hair, pose, the naive of the back, legs, any little thing can trigger it. Personally attractiveness has nothing to do with a specific template. What turns me on I could never paint, it would look like a big blur of every human being that has walked the earth. OK, off on a tangent now!

Beauty is everywhere, in everything, everyone.

xx
Old 01-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oskar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambam View Post
not all of them are cute, but the are all femboys.
Nice pics. Not all of them I would consider as femboys but rather as pretty boys. Because in my opinion a femboy should have a very feminine face. But I know it isn`t easy to tell where the border is.
Did you take the pics yourself? If yes, where ?
Old 01-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

RobbyPants will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboob View Post
ok ppl, i am straight but i do like shemales as a fantasy, but they do tend to have to be very femanine, but having said that there are some flat/small chested shemales i really really find hot!! the femboys as some ppl call them, the ones that look like flat chested girls!
feel free to post more, currious how others thought?
That's sort of how I started out. They had to look really feminine for me to find them attractive. Then, over the past several years, I started to find a much wider variety of tgirls attractive. Sorta grew on me (no pun intended ).
Old 01-28-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Inspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I do love to see them get to this point. Naked for a close inspection. The only thing that troubles me about this segment of the Trans world is that I have been told by reliable sources that many of these beautiful creatures are either forced, or sold into slavery by their parents or left with no other means of survival if they want to live or for that matter, eat. When they should have someone that loves them and provides for them and buys them things to enjoy being pretty in and enjoy the life that most pretty girls would have in the states. Sometimes you can see the sadness in their eyes. Sometimes I have seen scars. I always hope it was from a mishap and not abuse. The minimal surroundings suggested that they do not have the life I would hope for them. I hat to be a bummer here, but I do believe, sadly, that it is true in many cases.
Amen to that. I find myself asking this question all the time especially with the Asiatics. Some of them look terribly young borderline children something which really bothers me. Very very wrong imo.
Old 03-08-2010
lookinforlove

Default for everyone

how about this??
is she a femboy for you?

--------------
coming to bkk soon
Attached Thumbnails
2571731_s50963524_dd5fdd570742.jpg   private_dc4a8c29467a05170d424cc6c8dea9fe27bb7f34db0bec0af68c2ae9d555f69el.jpg   ,,,.jpg  

Old 03-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

I personally like Grace, a beautiful shemale escort from Canada, This country seems to be the new TS heaven after Brasil!
Attached Thumbnails
1417090339.jpg   gracefulgrace5.jpg   840468069.jpg  

Old 03-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhasso View Post
I personally like Grace, a beautiful shemale escort from Canada, This country seems to be the new TS heaven after Brasil!
Wow, there is something very special about young Grace. Where did you find her? What website?
Old 03-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Lord.Steve will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Lord.Steve

Grace is very sexy!... I live in canada and I havn't seen any TS escorts =(
Old 03-11-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

samair is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Wow, there is something very special about young Grace. Where did you find her? What website?
I was with Grace last week. Funny to see her posted here. For the record she was awesome in EVERY way
Old 03-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

simmo has a spectacular aura aboutsimmo has a spectacular aura aboutsimmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to simmo

she is one of my favorites her name is Iodine
Attached Thumbnails
iodine.jpg   iodine cam.jpg   iodine orgy.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 07-28-2012 at 01:05 PM.
Old 03-13-2010
translover

Thumbs up

Perfect photos especially Grace is so beautiful
Old 04-11-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

El nino is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by keliana View Post
I do like cute little bottoms xx
Keliana, you are one of the hottest I have EVER seen!!!!!
Old 04-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant future

Here are some traps I came across at ImageFap. I apologize if any of them are duplicate postings.

First up is Lilli, followed by Sasha K, and then DeathMetal, and finally an unnamed blonde.
Attached Thumbnails
lilli-1012705866.jpg   lilli-410837875.jpg   lilli-48982342.jpg  

sasha-k-815597973.jpg   sasha-k-769920431.jpg   sasha-k-942450985.jpg  

DeathMetal-1786076603.jpg   DeathMetal-983817566.jpg   DeathMetal-1044066689.jpg  

young-amateur-trap-1962786587.jpg   young-amateur-trap-2118195393.jpg   young-amateur-trap-1817662355.jpg  

Old 04-27-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Wow! DeathMetal is quite a cutie!
Old 04-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Wow! DeathMetal is quite a cutie!
Well then, shadows, these additional pics of DeathMetal are for you. And check your PMs.
Attached Thumbnails
DMback-1540487828.jpg   DMback-481319070.jpg   DMback-1746531664.jpg  

gothicbulge-1080259525.jpg   gothicbulge-1310497758.jpg   gothicbulge-1813425833.jpg  

reddress-2030627530.jpg   snowleopardjacket531180444.jpeg   snowleopardjacket2141387738.jpeg  

dcd-1901195282.jpg   bangs-1628079913.jpg   ultraviolet-746208257.jpg  

Old 04-28-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Well then, shadows, these additional pics of DeathMetal are for you. And check your PMs.
Thank you very much. You are a good egg.
Old 05-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Two femboys I found on a blog. Very sexy.
Attached Thumbnails
FB509349517[2].jpg   FB1049737979[2].jpg  
Old 05-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

achu2006 will become famous soon enough

Femboy = Ladyboy = Asian most feminine.
Attached Thumbnails
sn005.jpg   sn013.jpg  

Last edited by ila; 05-16-2010 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Removed pictures to comply with Forum Rule #6
Old 05-27-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

BoyLicker is on a distinguished road
Default White femboy

this is what i like.
Attached Thumbnails
000 (2).jpg   000 (5).jpg   000 (6).jpg  

Old 05-27-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

BoyLicker is on a distinguished road
Default More white femboys

So cute...
Attached Thumbnails
000 (22).jpg   000 (19).jpg   000 (16).jpg  

Old 05-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Hope these are a little more clear

Posted by SMC first! I found these Pictures that were a little more clear, it is a shame not to see the picture the way they really wanted us to see them, and they are really cute
Attached Thumbnails
Better FemBoy A.jpg   better FemBoy B.jpg  
Old 05-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Posted by SMC first! I found these Pictures that were a little more clear, it is a shame not to see the picture the way they really wanted us to see them, and they are really cute

Thanks, kitty!

My god, I want to unsheath that cock from those white panties and suck it!
Old 05-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Here's a cute redheaded femboy who has perhaps just begun taking hormones. What a very tasty looking cock!
Attached Thumbnails
femboy124462660.jpg   femboy1764531266.jpg  
Old 06-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

km1 will become famous soon enoughkm1 will become famous soon enough

Well, I'm definitely into femboys but I would never classify myself as gay and I'm not in denial at all. I'm bisexual. I like girls with big tits and tight pussy as much as I like flatchested femboys with uncut cocks.

By the way, what's this "Femboy Magazine" you speak of, randolph?
Old 06-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to behold
Default femboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by km1 View Post
Well, I'm definitely into femboys but I would never classify myself as gay and I'm not in denial at all. I'm bisexual. I like girls with big tits and tight pussy as much as I like flatchested femboys with uncut cocks.
Yes, I agree, I like all kinds of sexual goodness from femboy Keliana to Yasmine Lee, the ultimate big cocked transsexual to gorgeous girlies.
So I guess I am also bisexual.

Quote:
By the way, what's this "Femboy Magazine" you speak of, randolph?
You can check it out at the following.

http://www.myspace.com/femboymagazine
Attached Thumbnails
p1010096.jpg  

Last edited by randolph; 06-06-2010 at 09:06 AM.
Old 06-06-2010
A dedicated FEMBOY Lover

jimudon has a spectacular aura aboutjimudon has a spectacular aura about
Default Love this thread! Love the Femboys!

Thanks for link to femboy mag, I will start looking at. I prefer the femboy or ladyboy look, but it is boy part I am most interested in. I have no interest in GGs at all. ANy other femboy mag sites?
Why did I waste my time with so-called real girls!
Old 06-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimudon View Post
Thanks for link to femboy mag, I will start looking at. I prefer the femboy or ladyboy look, but it is boy part I am most interested in. I have no interest in GGs at all. ANy other femboy mag sites?
I like femboys that dress up in cute/sexy girlie outfits. The flat chest does nothing for me but lovely legs and a cute butt are very nice. Keliana is my favorite femboy (cumminternational.com).
She is terrific and I know Ila would agree.
Old 06-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to The Conquistador

I am an equal opportunity lover. I don't mind fucking or getting fucked by a femboy.
Right and wrong are just words; what matters is what you do... If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope... When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
My blog- http://theangrypostman.wordpress.com
Old 06-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

achu2006 will become famous soon enough

Femboy gets ready for night out in Bangkok.
Attached Thumbnails
004 a(1).jpg   002.jpg  
Old 06-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by achu2006 View Post
Femboy gets ready for night out in Bangkok.
I suppose the idea that femboys shave is not surprising and it probably applies to ladyboys too. It brings up the question, what about real transsexuals that are under hormone therapy, do they need to continue to shave their face?
Old 06-09-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Risquevania is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
I suppose the idea that femboys shave is not surprising and it probably applies to ladyboys too. It brings up the question, what about real transsexuals that are under hormone therapy, do they need to continue to shave their face?
Yea they do, hormone won't reverse anything except reform body fat. So once the hair/ voice started to grow/ change, it can't be reversed.